Community > Posts By > feistybaby

feistybaby's photo
Fri 05/15/09 03:24 PM
Yes they did~ love :heart: love :heart: love

feistybaby's photo
Fri 05/15/09 03:16 PM
I have real issues with it and make no bones about it. I find it downright disrespectful of both my feelings and our relationship. I have no issues with my s/o having other sex friends, but you talk to your friends, you joke with your friends, you don't flirt with your friends. When you start crossing that line it is all too easy to give someone else the impression that you aren't satisfied with your relationship and may be open for more than friendship. And it can all too easily lead to misunderstandings and hurt feelings, not just within the couple but for anyone else who might get their hopes up because of misleading behavior.

feistybaby's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:14 AM

You know in my time on mingle2 I have met and befriended many different people from many different walks of life. The personalities and viewpoints are so varied that I could sit here and learn something new about every 5 minutes or so. But lately I have noticed a dismaying tendency towards negativity, self doubt, lack of self worth, and even worse a lack of faith. We were all made with our own individual strengths and weaknesses. No one person is strong in every area and you shouldn't expect yourself to be. Give yourself a break and be happy with who you are, and if you are unhappy take that first step toward change. Don't let anyone else's perceptions of you make you unhappy, know and love thyself~ And on that note let me leave you with some of my favorite words....

God didn't make no Junk~

With much Love~
Destiny:heart:

I'm working on it, well, aside from the God part.smokin

Yes you are, The post you made the other night was awesome. You showed more of yourself in that single post than you have in the whole time I have been watching you post. Great writing as well. Keep up the good work~ flowerforyou

I'm at a reflective stage in my life right now. It is a peaceful stage, and I'm pursuing a dream in a way I can't in real life (getting together a collection of combat flight sims)...I'm balanced, and writing is turning out to be awesome for therapy much like it was when I was younger...might start churning out some lyrics again and finish my damn book I started months ago!laugh

You finish that book I get one of the first copies and it better be autographed so I can say hey I knew him when he was just reflecting laugh flowerforyou

And years after you can sell it and buy one whole stamp.laugh :tongue:

*grin* not that I would part with it for anything but I would have to hold out for at least a book of stamps~

feistybaby's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:07 AM
Better question is what I have left that I can do without. I still have a spare kidney and several pints of blood, and I hear tell I can live without my spleen but would hate to tempt fate by saying so.

feistybaby's photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:43 AM
What ever happened to just heating your soup on the manifold? laugh

feistybaby's photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:36 AM
Apathy - being unwilling to take a chance or let go of the past and embrace the future.

feistybaby's photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:15 AM

You know in my time on mingle2 I have met and befriended many different people from many different walks of life. The personalities and viewpoints are so varied that I could sit here and learn something new about every 5 minutes or so. But lately I have noticed a dismaying tendency towards negativity, self doubt, lack of self worth, and even worse a lack of faith. We were all made with our own individual strengths and weaknesses. No one person is strong in every area and you shouldn't expect yourself to be. Give yourself a break and be happy with who you are, and if you are unhappy take that first step toward change. Don't let anyone else's perceptions of you make you unhappy, know and love thyself~ And on that note let me leave you with some of my favorite words....

God didn't make no Junk~

With much Love~

Yes you are, The post you made the other night was awesome. You showed more of yourself in that single post than you have in the whole time I have been watching you post. Great writing as well. Keep up the good work~ flowerforyou

I'm at a reflective stage in my life right now. It is a peaceful stage, and I'm pursuing a dream in a way I can't in real life (getting together a collection of combat flight sims)...I'm balanced, and writing is turning out to be awesome for therapy much like it was when I was younger...might start churning out some lyrics again and finish my damn book I started months ago!laugh

You finish that book I get one of the first copies and it better be autographed so I can say hey I knew him when he was just reflecting laugh flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:04 AM
I wish I knew what it is but I don't but I know I have one. There is something in this life that I have to accomplish that I haven't yet. Twice in my life I have literally been pronounced dead and come back with no medical assistance, another instance there was no medical explanation why I didn't die I just didn't, and several times that by right I should have died and only timely intervention saved me. There is still a lesson to be learned or a task to be completed for me somewhere.

feistybaby's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:24 AM
I am a true Libra~ No denying the fact.

feistybaby's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:19 AM
Present and accounted for~

feistybaby's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:07 AM

Wow lots of people looking but no comments.....I killed another thread~

You just have to wait for the next shift. LOL

Good post. We all need the reminder.

lol next shift? We are supposed to be punching a clock? I better be getting paid for this then~

feistybaby's photo
Thu 05/14/09 08:05 PM
Wow lots of people looking but no comments.....I killed another thread~

feistybaby's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:25 PM

Good thing it was not a naughty toy party hahahhahahahahhah
there may have been blood shed. LOL flowerforyou

Yea! Can you imagine two biotches pullin' on both ends of a double-headed dildo? rofl

I don't care how long they pull that thing is never gonna squirt~ laugh

feistybaby's photo
Thu 05/14/09 06:44 PM
You need a wake up call. First of all if you are miserable which you will be if you marry someone you don't love. Your children will know you are miserable and they will be miserable and so will the man you marry. Why on earth would you sentance not only yourself but the people you care about to that kind of existance? Get real.

feistybaby's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:46 PM

good point! Once you learn to be happy about or with yourself . Good things will happen for you... I know that there are times I saw so much negativity here I wanted to leave the site. But I stuck it out, in hopes that it would get better. And I can say it has gotten better at least for me.. I found little things that made my day.... like my silliness with the lollipop thing.. It brought me rewards and friends.. Something so trivial and actually ... funny. I can't wait to see what the future holds from this day forward I know in my heart it will be something special.

oh and here have a lollipop it made me smile. It will for you too.

My crystal ball says there is much happiness in your future :wink:

And thanks for lollipop... cherry my favorite.....

feistybaby's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:41 PM

Everyone has baggage...if you say you don't, you're kidding yourselves...some may have giant suitcases, others may just have carry-on... If you care about the other person, you help them deal with theirs & vice versa...& move on... But if they wallow in it forever...they should do it alone... Baggage is normal but it doesn't have to drag you down.

Hear hear!!!! And if you can't accept the person and everything that goes with them then you aren't really in love with the person in question. Everyone has issues of some kind and they often bleed over into new relationships dealing with it is part of the package deal. It's called being supportive....

feistybaby's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:26 PM

Feisty, thank you. We all need a reminder, kind words or just a swift kick in the pants. My butt appreciates it and I will smile because of your post.

Cflowerforyou

Chrissy I would never give you a swift kick.....maybe a gentle nudge or 2.....but I heard you were ticklish laugh

feistybaby's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:15 PM

God didn't make no Junk~

With much Love~

feistybaby's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:02 PM
Thanks you ladies and gent flowers

feistybaby's photo
Thu 05/14/09 04:50 PM

God didn't make no Junk~

With much Love~

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25