Community > Posts By > feistybaby

feistybaby's photo
Sun 05/17/09 07:29 AM
Durtyduck love :heart: smitten

feistybaby's photo
Sun 05/17/09 07:07 AM

awwww, isn't it nice that these sites really do work?

Maybe we can ship one of you to Texas to stay in Robin's home, and bring Robin to stay in Ohio. That would make things much easier on all of us laugh

Good luck with it all.

Lisa I will agree to this swap in a heartbeat~

feistybaby's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:09 AM
You guys are all the best~ Thank so you so much~ flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:53 PM
Thank you ladies. And hugs Vinnie Thanks for your support my friend~

feistybaby's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:45 PM

I am happy for the both of you. flowerforyou
But I do have to ask....

Did she get the lollipop? laugh

I am keeping it too tongue2 rofl

feistybaby's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:42 PM
Ty cutie flowerforyou (((((((((((Tina))))))))))))) thanks gurly~

feistybaby's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:36 PM

But...but...I wanted her to use me!!!!!

Drats...foiled again...

Curse all those suave smoothe lil bitty short haired guys! (this is me shaking my fist in the air!)
yeah sure , sure,.....rofl rofl

I would ask why are you so fly...but, I fear your answer would be "Funky Cold Medina"...
it was my naturally good behavior in the threads. Just being myself? ok you got me it was I bribed her ..

r

lol with me you upgraded from lollipops to an all day sucker~ love
[/quote

]ut roh.. I think I am going to upgrade my medical insurance...

Better upgrade your dental while you are at it......all that sugar is bad for your teeth :wink: laugh

feistybaby's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:25 PM

But...but...I wanted her to use me!!!!!

Drats...foiled again...

Curse all those suave smoothe lil bitty short haired guys! (this is me shaking my fist in the air!)
yeah sure , sure,.....rofl rofl

I would ask why are you so fly...but, I fear your answer would be "Funky Cold Medina"...
it was my naturally good behavior in the threads. Just being myself? ok you got me it was I bribed her ..

lol with me you upgraded from lollipops to an all day sucker~ love

feistybaby's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:23 PM
Thank you so much ms. flowerforyou

Krupa what can I say.....you are destined to always be the bridesmaid never the bride laugh

feistybaby's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:16 PM

Best wishes to you both. If you want it bad enough, you can make it work. If people here make it hard on you, then leave it behind and focus on each other.... jealousy is an ugly thing

Thanks sweety~ And congrats on your grades....I didn't get in to tell you that earlier~

feistybaby's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:09 PM

I think it happened because "it was a mutual stalking in progress" ok I am kidding. we just saw what each of us were looking for. the nut case ( me) and the person to reel him in (her)

And I didn't even have to have a fishing license (imagine that) laugh

feistybaby's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:02 PM
Thanks guys for all the best wishes......We both appreciate them....flowerforyou It means so much to know we have the support of our friends~

feistybaby's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:57 PM
We have both seen a lot of negative comments lately about people meeting and meeting too soon. But when you find someone that you have that connection with you have to go with your gut and whats more your heart. And that's what we have decided to do. In all my time on mingle I have never met anyone who I had so much in common with as far as goals, morals, plans for the future. Sooooooooo here we go lol

feistybaby's photo
Sat 05/16/09 12:03 PM

Hard for me to answer this because I don't actively do searches on here. And I usually only look at profiles of forum posters. And I am much more watchful of what people say in the forums as to what turns me off about someone than their profile. Profiles can be misleading because most people aren't writers and most people are uncomfortable just talking about themselves unless it is in the course of conversation. So I tend to give people a break and just ask questions if I am interested.
you are way to sweet.:smile:

Thank you~ flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:50 AM
Hard for me to answer this because I don't actively do searches on here. And I usually only look at profiles of forum posters. And I am much more watchful of what people say in the forums as to what turns me off about someone than their profile. Profiles can be misleading because most people aren't writers and most people are uncomfortable just talking about themselfs unless it is in the course of conversation. So I tend to give people a break and just ask questions if I am interested.

feistybaby's photo
Sat 05/16/09 07:29 AM
My condolances on your loss. That vet should be reported, I am not sure where you are but this website has a listing for every state and how to contact the equivilant of the ama for m.d.'s.

http://www.geocities.com/jandcathouse/malpractice.html

Best of luck~

feistybaby's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:35 AM
Morning everyone flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:24 AM
I think the site is a great idea. I have two very dear friends that suffer from herpes. While one is very straight forward with any potential partner the other is shy and refuses to date and isolates herself. This would be a great way to take any embarrassment out of the situation for her, because it takes the issue out of the issue.

I feel compelled to point out that none of us are immune from any desiese. And that when you have unprotected sex not only are you haveing sex with that person but are getting the residuals from everyone they have ever slept with and vice verse. And the fingers that are being pointed could just as easily be pointed at you someday. Compassion people, no one asks to catch an std anymore than one asks to develop cancer or birth defects. It's just another fact of life.

feistybaby's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:21 PM
Edited by feistybaby on Fri 05/15/09 05:46 PM
Actually touching in a nonsexual manner is much more effective at showing love than sex. Cuddling, holding hands, stroking someone's face..... it's all about showing affection not desire. Don't get me wrong sex is important, desire is important, but affection is a daily reenforcement that all relationships need.

feistybaby's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:01 PM
Plain and simple too many sperm donors and not enough Fathers. But this isn't an entirely male issue. These days there are just as many "Moms" that are walking away and not taking responsibility either. More and more you see Dads that have sole custody of their children. And frankly it's about time the court system started seeing things that way. Children should be with the best parent, and sad to say that isn't always the mom.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25