Community > Posts By > feistybaby

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:53 AM

Is there someone here on Mingle that would STOP you looking...IF THEY ONLY KNEW??????

YES or NO is sufficientbigsmile

Yes or no is not fair. What about "I don't know." or There are some I would hope felt that way but would probably whack me if they knew!. Oh how about "only in my dream?"

O.K. after reading this comment can I amend mine to say yes there is someone that I would quit looking for long enough to find out if there was as much possibility seen by them as by me.

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:48 AM

not all just 999.89999% of them laugh laugh laugh laugh

Dubz you are going to bed with no supper if you keep making comments like this ^^^^^^^laugh

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:43 AM
Yes~

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:39 AM
((((((((charles)))))))) you are the best of friends and faithful corespondent~ And you are much appreciated. flowerforyou Your mail and nudges never fail to bring a smile~

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:37 AM

I have no issue with distance. I am perfectly capable of being faithful to someone I only get to see on a limited basis, and if the visiting works well I am also capable of dialing 1-800-uhaul. I don't want to limit myself from what could be my perfect match because they don't live near. Anything worth having is worth the effort it takes to attain it. And what's the worst that could happen, I end up with a new friend instead of a new love interest.

My sentiments exactly.:heart:

Duck I demand a lollipop for saving you all that typing laugh

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:24 AM
Jeanie....I am in need ~ May I trouble you for a reading?

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:00 AM
I find myself very sceptical but not cynical about this whole issue. I refuse to let someone else's bad behavior rule my own actions and beliefs. And to allow someone else to make me start to have doubts in my own hopes and dreams is to give them the gift of allowing them to manipulate me and letting them win. So while I now take things and people with a larger grain of salt than in the past I refuse to give them a win by making me scared of still trying.

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:16 AM
Better question is what doesn't frustrate me. But to answer the question you did ask let's see if I can do a quick top 5 or 10 depending how large of a rant I decide to get on....laugh

1) People that say they are gung ho and interested in a person yet refuse to meet.

2) People that you do meet that act enthusiastic to your face and then never call.

3)People that say in private that they are interested in you but in public flirt with anyone else but you. (this is a forum issue) and a biggie with me because I cannot believe these persons actually expect me to believe I am the one they are interested in when they flirt with all and sundry.

4)People that don't have the integrity and honesty to just say hey you aren't what I expected and I am not interested. Slightly cruel to some people but much less cruel than leaving someone in doubt and waiting for a call.

5) People playing head and heart games and just trying to get laid and leading people down the garden path. If all you want is sex just say so, there are lots of people that are only looking for sex. I am not one of them but will be glad to point you in their direction, don't waste my time or yours.

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:59 AM
I have no issue with distance. I am perfectly capable of being faithful to someone I only get to see on a limited basis, and if the visiting works well I am also capable of dialing 1-800-uhaul. I don't want to limit myself from what could be my perfect match because they don't live near. Anything worth having is worth the effort it takes to attain it. And what's the worst that could happen, I end up with a new friend instead of a new love interest.

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:55 AM
It does boggle the mind at times. The number of people who say they are looking and the number of people who are actually willing to meet. Huge disparity here. And why be afraid to contact someone that interests you? So what's the worst that can happen, they don't write back. A dented ego, big deal, at least an effort was made. How people expect to actually find the love of their life when they refuse to meet or are too timid to even try, amazes me.

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:47 AM
lol I know the feeling about staying in touch. I was recently in the hospital and came back to several where are yous??????? Not that I meant to worry anyone but they don't allow cells in hospitals and my computer isn't portable lolBut it gave me the warm fuzzies to know that it was noticed I wasn't around and that I was missed. :heart:

feistybaby's photo
Mon 05/11/09 07:03 PM
While this sounds really sweet....If I set some one free so to speak I am changing the locks......

feistybaby's photo
Mon 05/11/09 06:55 PM
Shot in the dark......

bet you didn't see that one comming laugh

feistybaby's photo
Mon 05/11/09 06:44 PM
Nut n Honey

feistybaby's photo
Mon 05/11/09 06:36 PM
That while I may have to age I don't have to grow old~

feistybaby's photo
Mon 05/11/09 03:34 PM
If it's a group activity I would probably join in, if not I would be glad they were having a great time and continue what ever it was i was doing to have a great time~

feistybaby's photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:14 PM
Mine did too, but not sure the scoring is completely accurate as one question my true answer was a none of the above.

feistybaby's photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:11 PM
An extroverted introvert. I have no problem what so ever speaking my mind but I tend to be a people watcher and a listener.

feistybaby's photo
Mon 05/11/09 01:47 PM

feistybaby's photo
Mon 05/11/09 01:42 PM
I got 40 ~

31 TO 40 POINTS: Others see you as sensible,

cautious, careful & practical. They see you as

clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a

person who makes friends too quickly or

easily, but someone who's extremely loyal

to friends you do make and who expect the same

loyalty in return. Those who really get to