Community > Posts By > gentlemuse

gentlemuse's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:53 PM
“The word was ‘Celibate’…’CELEBATE’!……

Ummmm, the way I heard it was:

"The word wasn't 'celibate' - it was CELEBRATE!!!!!

gentlemuse's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:01 PM
I think it is just women in B/N - at least, that are on this site. I sure haven't found any guys....

gentlemuse's photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:56 PM
I buy for my nephew, his wife, and their two boys. I've been spending Christmas with my sister and her partner. We do stockings and presents for each other. It helps.

gentlemuse's photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:54 PM
Well, I'm almost 55 and have gone years with no problem. I take a LARGE number of supplements and vitamins everyday, however. It wasn't until my life got a bit crazy last year with starting a new job that I quit taking the supplements. After about three weeks... yikes! talk about hot flashes.... off and on all through the day. I just thought, oh, well, "that time" has arrived. But when I started taking all my vitamins and supplements again, the flashes were gone. I mean totally gone. I don't know which of the herbs, oils, minerals, and vitamins are doing the job, though. Could be the combination. All I know is, I won't stop taking them again!

gentlemuse's photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:47 PM
I can identify. Was married for 21 years to a man who turned out to be sterile. Didn't realize that until I had all the tests and my systems were all fine. He had no interest in adopting. So.... no kids. Big hole in my life and a large empty spot in my arms for years. Now, I "adopt" my friends kids and grandkids. Being a "surrogate" mom and grandma is okay by me.