Community > Posts By > BobbyErwin

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 05:35 PM
Wonder if anyone here can tell me who made this joke famous?

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:07 AM
It depends on your definition. I like to think I treat women with respect. I open doors for women, like when entering buildings. But not so much on a car. If you go by the old definition of gentleman, then you better date 60+ year old men. But that kind of gentleman doesnt really exist too much anymore because women are too independent, and want to be treated the same way as a man. Women have changed over the years. Can you really find a woman in her 20's, or even her 30's, that are classified as a "lady" by old standards?

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:18 AM
Was born in New Orleans (hate that place) and raised up here around Tylertown and McComb. Have lived in Carriere. Im in McComb now, but I am seriously thinking about moving. Not too far from here (my daughter lives here with her mother), but just some new scenery, different job. Im thinking about Louisiana again, maybe Hammond.

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 10:44 AM
"Tastes Great! More Filling!"

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 10:41 AM
How about "It keeps going, and going, and going.."
Or, "Takes a licking, keeps on ticking"
Here is a classic slogan: "There's The Beef!!!"

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:56 PM
Maybe thats the point. the responses are the joke. Is the joke on us?

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:51 PM
Are yall kidding? That was hilarious!!! Im rolling on the floor laughing! Did you hear the joke about the sarcastic butthole? He bears a striking resemblance to me.

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:08 AM
MARRIAGE
A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.

This is very accurate. Describes my marriage (and soon to be divorce) perfectly.

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:52 AM
well, I am old enough to be her father. But she made me feel like a grandpa!

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:35 AM
I am 36, and tried to talk to a 19 year old girl. I started the conversation, and we talked for a minute but she kept answering me with "yes, sir or no, sir". That ended my interest!

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:30 PM
A redneck man doesnt know what Hot Topic is. I dont. laugh

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 04:28 AM
I used to not date women with kids. But that was because I wanted one of my own, not someone else's. Now I have a daughter, so I do date women with kids. As far as rating you, HOTTIE.

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 04:27 AM
I used to not date women with kids. But that was because I wanted one of my own, not someone else's. Now I have a daughter, so I do date women with kids. As far as rating you, HOTTIE.