Community > Posts By > rg1106

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:55 AM
Flip added nothing? He only took them to the conference finals three times, twice without Ben Wallace, during a time with a lot of hot upcoming teams in the East. I thought he did a brilliant job keeping them on track after they lost Big Ben, I thought they were going to crumble without him but they fight every year.

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 10:09 PM
-Pics are good, seems to fit your description
-Personally I think the self-summary is too revealing. Taken from personal experience, if she thinks ur cute (which would be tough for her to determine because of the fuzziness), sees that u share common interests with her, and thinks ur a genuine guy (which u seem like) then she will most likely want to talk to you, and I'd say hang out a few times before going into that many details. If u feel it's fine the way it is that's cool but a small correction I'd make is to change "either am I, looking for someone who I can spend time with" to "neither am I, looking for someone whom I can spend time with, someone whom...." in lines 2-3

Good luck :smile:

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:40 PM
Pistons

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:06 PM
Edited by rg1106 on Wed 05/21/08 09:41 PM
J E T S JETS JETS JETS

Yeah thats what I'd hope for but my objective opinion says the Patriots will be back for revenge. After XLII and losing some key players (Notably Stallworth and Samuel) I think you're going to see a more relaxed, less cocky Patriots team in 2008. There will be a lot less media hype surrounding them, because they'll be portrayed as inferior to the 2007 team after they lose a few games during the regular season and not win their games by 50 points, but will remember that you don't have to go 19-0 to win the championship, and will get it done during the playoffs, similar to the 2006 Colts that seemed to have lost its luster after their 13-0 start the year before.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:41 AM
Also tired of the whole cyber thing, I want to go do something fun, so please check my profile to see if we have any common interests. I'd prefer if you are 18-24 but send me a message anyway if you're not.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 08:12 PM
Yeah we had a rough September but we're back and better than ever. Glavine screwed us again though, grrrrr.....

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 08:40 PM
Edited by rg1106 on Sat 05/17/08 08:42 PM
Love WWE, especially the Rated R Superstar. Any other Edge fans out there?