Tue 04/12/11 07:48 PM
when "no" isnt an option
then "yes" is meaningless

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 09:23 AM
<------ reflects my true inner self.

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 09:04 AM
And I rarely do. Face it, if I'm not in a position to pursue romance with you, or in such case, I'm not attracted to you, the interest to hang with you is just not there. The only time I ever make a friend of the opposite sex, is when I need to set an example to a significant other that they are getting too close to another man.

there is your answer right there bud...slaphead

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 08:59 PM

I'm just a sucker for your love.... bigsmile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxnzE_OmyCo

old school funk...awh riiight..!:banana:

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 08:51 PM
Edited by pmarco41 on Fri 04/08/11 08:55 PM
I advise against PvP sites as they tend to be infested with viruses...limewire is gone bearshare is dead..there is a PvP called Ares, you can download the software and get connected...Emule is another PvP..but you gotta be careful and properly scan your download before opening any archive..we have a site here called Taringa, its a no host site with thousands of users sharing files via file host servers..of course, it totally illegal and might get you into trouble if you live in the states...
waving

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 08:48 PM
Edited by pmarco41 on Fri 04/08/11 08:48 PM
refuses to take pictures of his conjoined siames twin, which provokes a lot of family in-fighting

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 07:22 PM
sonic screwdriver and a towel..dont leave home without them.

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 07:20 PM
boots and gloves are very important things to have...:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 07:18 PM
Im a saggitarian, and yes, Im a condescending, royal pain in the a$$..

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 07:17 PM
Id make everyone think that turning to the right was a sinful taboo..then stand back and enjoy the show...

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 07:13 PM
actually, Im pretty sure its gonna end with a round of applause...

no photo
Wed 03/30/11 07:21 PM
my country, despite being a predominantly Roman Catholic country sanctions same-sex marriage..why? by taking the "moral" debate out of the picture, it becomes simple, the law applies to EVERYONE, marriage sanctioned by the state comes with many benefits for both parties..nobody has the right to exclude anyone.

no photo
Wed 03/30/11 07:09 PM
...farting..

one of lifes little pleasures best enjoyed when alone.

no photo
Wed 03/30/11 07:08 PM
...with a big round of applause.

no photo
Wed 03/30/11 07:07 PM
try using two cans connected by a very long string....

no photo
Wed 03/30/11 07:06 PM
I think the Shiki is full of shik....whoa

no photo
Mon 03/28/11 04:44 PM

Most of you still think it's all left vs. right when it comes to millionaires avoiding taxes. They are all laughing at you for all you are so easy to be divided and conquered.

I feel sorry for most members here who still think one political party is better than the other or somehow it has to do whether it's Obama or Bush.

What a pity, many of you scraping for breadcrumbs and you still choose alliances, when they all spit right between your eyes.

amen...:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 03/28/11 04:36 PM

I think the birthers should file all kinds of lawsuits. This is an important issue, and I would hate to think that we had an illegitimate President just because nobody bothered to challenge him in court. That would be worse than having a President who was simply appointed by the Supreme Cpurt.

you mean like what happened with George Bush Jr..???
rofl

no photo
Mon 03/28/11 04:33 PM

Are ALL 20, 30 something males driven by their libidos ? ? ?
. . . do they all just imagine that ALL older women are desperately in need of their own crass brand of Personal Attention ! ! !

love my cubs....love

no photo
Mon 03/28/11 04:31 PM
well, I dont know how much the sisters make, but the Pope seems to be doing just fine, (nice work if you can get it)..whoa

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25