Community > Posts By > pmarco41

no photo
Mon 03/28/11 04:30 PM

Is there a female equivalent to "bromance"? and please dont say womance, homance, or girlmance......

over here we call it, friendship...whoa

no photo
Sat 03/19/11 06:47 PM
wow 22 views and the only post is from a dude...(cool dude, but still a dude..)
whoa

no photo
Sat 03/19/11 06:45 PM
metaphorically speaking, when one breaks a leg one doesnt attempt to run a marathon till the leg is out of the cast..youre on the rebound and easy target for any scammer who is out there...

take your time, get to know yourself again, feel ok with being alone and stop looking for "someone to make it all better"...because that isnt going to happen...

have fun, choose life.

no photo
Sat 03/19/11 06:41 PM
how can you be "homesick" for a place youve never been? spock

sounds more like your fed up with where you are and looking for a free ride out of there...ohwell

no photo
Thu 03/17/11 10:31 AM
sweety,..if Im checking out some young pup, believe me, conversation is the last thing on my mind...

<....cougar..oh yeah!!

no photo
Thu 03/17/11 10:27 AM
geeze you Americans love to be told what to do...is there anything you dont have a law for??...huh

no photo
Thu 03/17/11 10:26 AM

Over the last forty years, Israel has lost the high moral ground. No more "under dog" status.it has received over a Trillion U.S. Taxpayers' Dollars and Military aid. Today Israel has over 300++ Nulcear Bombs and Missiles.

Israel also refuses to sign the nuclear non proliferation treaty.

with a little luck, they will set the whole lot off, blow the middle east out of existance, leave a gaping hole in western religion and put an end to the "middle eastern crisis"....keeping my fingers crossed for 2012...:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 03/17/11 10:20 AM

Girlfirend, or boyfriend, spouse, etc.......well, you two have an argument over something silly. However, you can tell by your significant others actions that he/she will not rest until you admit that you are wrong and they are right. There is no room for compromise here. They want to win this argument.

So. For the sake of the relationship (due to the fact that you love this person), do you give in? Even if you believe that you are right, do you give in and give your partner what they want? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Okay...okay...I give in, your Star Wars collection is more impressive than mine.

yeah, but it doesnt stand a chance against my Star Trek memorabilia...shades

no photo
Wed 03/16/11 08:20 AM
"We shall have peace when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us."
Golda Meir,(1898 – 1978), former Prime Minister of Israel

no photo
Sun 03/13/11 12:13 PM
Ive used the same deck for the last 30 years, without meaning to, Ive only given readings to women, last year for the first time since using the deck I gave a reading for a man..since then, the cards no longer "speak to me" and thusly Ive given up giving readings....

no photo
Sun 03/13/11 12:10 PM
whenever I read of some catastrophy hitting a church full of people I wonder if those same people think god was having a bit of fun that day with them???
bigsmile

no photo
Sun 03/13/11 12:03 PM
with holding affection, the "silent treatment", refusing to discuss the problems are all power and control issues, which, if left ignored, only get worse over time...

if your girlfriend doesnt see or refuses to see that she has some control issues that she needs to work on (and not take out on you), then yes..you can expect to have a relationship with a 5 year old and get ready for the temper tantrums because when the above mentioned behavior ceases to satisfy her needs then she will eventually shift to other problematic behaviors...

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:26 PM
Edited by pmarco41 on Fri 03/11/11 06:26 PM
“Sex is interesting, but it's not totally important. I mean it's not even as important (physically) as excretion. A man can go seventy years without a piece of a$$, but he can die in a week without a bowel movement.”

Charles Bukowski

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:16 PM
my only mutual match was a 60 year old woman from the midwest...
sad2

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:15 PM
its allowed me to connect with family I havent seen in decades...thats pretty neat..

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:13 PM
as long as she dont bogart you got no worries...
flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:08 PM
maybe she needs to cut back on her medication....whoa

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:07 PM

I don't think there is such a thing as a true lesbian. All lesbians I know are actually bisexual.

...and just exactly how many lesbians do you know, that you feel emboldened to make such a global statement?? I say this, because all the lesbians I know, are in fact, homosexual, not bisexual.
huh

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:05 PM
its times like this, that Im glad I have a place where I can say, "its times like this".
drinker

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 05:58 PM

What is interesting is this - There are very few left-wing talk shows that succeed. Most of the talk shows such as the O' Reilly Factor, Glenn Beck, and so on are conservative.

Think about it.

I would speculate its because those on the left have a tendency to think for themselves and dont need someone else to form their opinions for them. Thus the need for "talking heads" spouting the party-line are unnecessary.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25