Community > Posts By > pmarco41

no photo
Sun 02/06/11 04:33 PM

Free prostitutes?...I may just be splitting hairs here but, technically, that would make them sluts.

"...a rose by any other name..."
flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/06/11 04:24 PM
"acting" as president was the best gig of his career....
laugh

no photo
Sun 01/30/11 02:38 PM
never knew about inhaling bath salts to get high until they showed up in the "headline news" of course now they are all the rage and everyone is going to do it...especially if you are campaigning against them...as soon as you publicly say DONT everyone WILL...

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 05:43 PM
..what did they expect..? it was Tracy Morgan...slaphead

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 05:40 PM
Personal Jesus..by Marilyn Manson (version one) and Johnny Cash (version two)

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 05:39 PM

Don't laugh... Fifteen years ago I did work with a serial killer. We all knew he was strange and seemed like he was never ''there'' when you spoke to him. He avoided eye contact at all costs and was just creepy.

One night he came into work with blood on his hand and his sleeve was a mess, a co-worker joked with him saying ''Hey Bob....that looks like blood all over your shirt...what have you been doing? Getting rid of a body?''....

Yeah two days later his brother told the police he help Bob dump the body of a prostitute in a dumpster a few blocks away from our job. All told, he killed five women (that he can remember) all prostitutes, that he would hire to party with him....and three of them were short red-heads...scared

daaaaaang...!!!!
noway

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 05:20 PM

I think we are watching the beginning of the end in regards to the dictatorships and monarchies that run most of the countries in the middle east.

I don't think any of them are safe now.

Jordan is next.

dont count on it...the US has and continues to support the current regime...dont expect them to go away any time soon...

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 05:09 PM
the first rule of Bug Fights is....you dont talk about Bug Fights...

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 04:57 PM

life is to short to worry about material possessions. anything you own can be replaced, but people cannot be.

Except for those things that are "one of a kind"...they can't be replaced....just sayin'.

so if you did have the original reels to the star wars saga, and they were lost in a fire, would that end your life? would you just not want to live anymore?... wait, i forgot who i was asking that to...laugh laugh laugh

everything you own..eventually owns you...

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 04:53 PM
I love that movie...:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 04:49 PM

I'm 18 looking for an older woman. Looking for a serious relationship but would like some fun as well. any woman interested?

sooooo...for you that would be like what...?? a 25 year-old..??laugh

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 04:46 PM
ever find yourself uttering one of these phrases....??

10. "We're not in Kansas anymore."
Wizard of Oz

9. "Make it so."
Captain Picard's catch phrase in Star Trek: TNG

8. "SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"
The Tick

7. "I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do isn't very nice."
Wolverine's catch phrase from X-Men

6. "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"
What it's from: Firefly

5. "I know kung fu."
The Matrix

4. "You shall not pass!"
Lord of the Rings

3. "Live long and prosper."
Vulcan farewell from Star Trek

2. "No, Luke. I am your father!"
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (sort of)

1. "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
Princess Bride

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 08:35 AM
I cant say I feel any particular age...I feel settled, confident and comfortable in my skin...the outside is showing signs of wear and tear..but oh well..comes with the territory I guess...

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 08:34 AM
feeling groovy...
:banana:

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 08:32 AM
i want...i want...i want....

as long as you keep wanting...aint nothing gonna happen...live your life, make something of yourself so that you actually have something to OFFER first, before taking...

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 08:29 AM

i agree with you, but they pull them out in public, i'm looking...thats my right!

Ya' old prevert!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :smile: :wink:

why would you be even interested in looking?? damn thats just down right disturbing..sick

no photo
Thu 01/27/11 06:42 PM

whoa

What's wrong? Nothing else to add to the conversation?

Nope, stupidity seems to be what everyone seems to support.

Funny...I was thinking the same thing when I read this topic.

ditto

no photo
Thu 01/27/11 06:39 PM
babies need to eat..breast milk is the best thing for them...babies eat at all hours...what does sex have to do with any of this???
huh

no photo
Thu 01/27/11 06:35 PM
Edited by pmarco41 on Thu 01/27/11 06:36 PM
evaluations of personality tests are based not on what you answer but the patterns that your answers reveal..a close observation of any personality test will disclose that you are actually answering the same 3 or 4 questions, just worded differently...its an interesting science..and yes, socio-paths are not hard to spot...since you are basicly talking about a self-centered, narcistic, egomaniac...most CEOs fall under that personality trait...

no photo
Thu 01/27/11 06:23 PM
its only dysfunctional when I step outside my door..indifferent

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25