Community > Posts By > pmarco41

no photo
Fri 01/14/11 07:55 PM

the only reason I support it is because denying women combat duty limits their ability for promotions within the military..

frankly I look forward to the day when equality of the sexes isnt about women trying to do everything men do, but rather men doing everything women do instead....flowerforyou

It would also weaken our military.

mmm....thats what they said about blacks and homosexuals serving in the military..huh

no photo
Fri 01/14/11 07:52 PM
any dog can be trained to be mean.....

no photo
Fri 01/14/11 07:45 PM
the only reason I support it is because denying women combat duty limits their ability for promotions within the military..

frankly I look forward to the day when equality of the sexes isnt about women trying to do everything men do, but rather men doing everything women do instead....flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/14/11 07:36 PM

you know, the real tragedy is going to be if this man is ruled clinically insane...there wont be any trial, or death sentence..he´ll live out his life in a mental institution...where he should have been placed in the first place....

He wont, he clearly knew right from wrong and the consequences of his actions.

knowing right from wrong is no guarantee that someone is not clinically insane...I dont know what level of training you have in the field of psychology, but it doesnt take a PhD to see this guy was seriously mentally ill and should have been put away a long time ago...the State of Arizona failed all those innocent people, the victims as well as surviving family members who now have to try to somehow put their lives back in order.

there will never be any "justice" for any of those folks.

no photo
Fri 01/14/11 06:27 PM
you know, the real tragedy is going to be if this man is ruled clinically insane...there wont be any trial, or death sentence..he´ll live out his life in a mental institution...where he should have been placed in the first place....

no photo
Tue 01/11/11 04:06 PM

wow I was just looking at your list and it occurred to me that to buy that many (legit) movies here, youd have to save about a years worth of your salary....now, pirated movies will run you 5 bucks each...( I live in South America)

Nope, gotta have them in the case in perfect condition.

yeah...nah, not if its gonna cost me a years worth of my salary...keep the pretty box...Id rather eat...

no photo
Tue 01/11/11 04:05 PM
the one on the bottom looks like something my dad drove when I was a kid....

no photo
Tue 01/11/11 04:03 PM
blaming the Tea Party for the killings at the Safeway is like blaming Marilyn Manson for the shootings at Columbine.

no photo
Tue 01/11/11 10:49 AM
the finger pointing extends to both parties...both take the credit when things go right and both blame the other when things go wrong, neither is willing to take a hard look at their internal policies and take responsibility for what people are doing in the name of this or that party.

as long as politicians keep politicking and forget about their duty to the people to govern wisely and fairly for ALL the people, you are going to keep seeing nut bags with guns going postal on innocent citizens.

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 11:05 AM
political correctness is the tool of the elite to sound less offensive when speaking to the underclass...

sugar coat the situation and it gives the impression of giving someone some respect when all you hold for them is contempt.....

people should worry more about addressing the issues and stop fiddling over the lables...

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 10:59 AM
if I was, you think Id be here...???laugh

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 10:58 AM
:thumbsup:

dude..thats brilliant

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 10:57 AM
no, sites like this dont work..Id like to meet "new" people too...however, everyone so far is used and some already come with their warranty expired.....
:angry:

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 10:56 AM
I am 6

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 10:51 AM
since we have a tendency to copy just about everything from you guys (USA), Im waiting for the day when we start killing our politicians too...for now we just bang a lot of pots, hold a lot of demonstrations and vote them out of office when we dont like what they are doing...

your way seems, if not more efficient, at least faster.....sad2

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 10:46 AM

Like I'm going to read all that..............smokin

Let me summarize.
Blah.

with a little QQ for the effort.yawn

no photo
Mon 01/10/11 10:36 AM
Edited by pmarco41 on Mon 01/10/11 10:38 AM
nice poster..well detailed

http://www.slashfilm.com/infographic-evolution-batmobile/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+slashfilm+(/Film)

no photo
Sun 01/09/11 05:45 PM
wow I was just looking at your list and it occurred to me that to buy that many (legit) movies here, youd have to save about a years worth of your salary....now, pirated movies will run you 5 bucks each...( I live in South America)

no photo
Sun 01/09/11 05:43 PM
wow..and I thought it had something to do with Swan Lake...oops

no photo
Sun 01/09/11 05:40 PM
kissing a smokers mouth is like licking an ash tray...ill

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25