Community > Posts By > pmarco41

no photo
Sun 01/09/11 05:38 PM
what sucks is my boyfriend and HIS wall..Im sick and tired of banging my head (and heart) against it...one day hes gonna be the one posting "why am I alone" BS...and still be clueless as to what happened....
frustrated

no photo
Sun 01/09/11 12:06 PM
I dig Japanese Punk

no photo
Sun 01/09/11 12:04 PM
"They must have bleached your brains when they did your hair...."

simple but effective...:banana:

no photo
Sun 01/09/11 12:03 PM
if I tell you...what will i get in return...??

no photo
Sat 01/08/11 04:07 PM
basically the human race is nothing more than a virus and mother earth is just trying to heal herself...I say good luck to her

no photo
Sat 01/08/11 04:05 PM

And there a re no far left fanatics in the world.......or of other parties religions and cultures.....

Timothy McVeigh? Fanatic?

David Koresh? Fanatic?

Boothe? Fanatic?

Bombing in England, Germany, Switzerland, Scotland, Ireland, Greece, etc.....fanatics? It happens all over the world?

The people chasing Princess Diana's car....so psycho for a story? Fanatics?

Stalkers? Fanatics? The world is full of fanatics....all races creeds religions sexes and sexual orientations.....fanatics?

PETA members? Fanatics.....?

did you know that Timothy McVeigh was a veteran...he considered himself a patriot and never apologized for his actions...

the term fanatic is actually mis-applied here..I think the word you are looking for is zealot...

no photo
Sat 01/08/11 04:01 PM
here the term used is "jubilado" meaning retired...which I suppose is ok..dont know why the need for labels in the first place though..but oh well...

no photo
Sat 01/08/11 03:59 PM
sarcasm is a dangerous and deadly sport and should be left to the professionals only...never try it at home alone...as it could be fatal.

no photo
Sat 01/08/11 03:55 PM
bump
:banana:

no photo
Sat 01/08/11 09:02 AM

i mean it's mostly my buddies maybe they think it might settle me down i could probably use a little dose of that laugh

maybe its cuz most of your buddies made the mistake of getting locked into a relationship they now regret being in and cant stand to see you foot loose and fancy free...my advice..get new buddies....laugh

no photo
Sat 01/08/11 09:00 AM
no..I prefer to date someone who can handle their liquor better than that...drinker

my boozers dont drive...

no photo
Sat 01/08/11 08:58 AM
WARNING...contains STRONG and OFFENSIVE language (obviously)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHWEZ_IjcSk&feature=player_embedded

no photo
Fri 01/07/11 05:34 PM
man you guys will swallow anything...wont you....?
laugh

no photo
Fri 01/07/11 05:26 PM

Clinton is the President who had his personal and professional enemies or people who crossed him killed. I don't think Obama has the sack for it.

you have proof of that..or are you just stating a personal opinion??
huh

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 08:16 PM
Trouble in Paradise - (1932, Ernst Lubitsch) (Miriam Hopkins, Kay Francis, Herbert Marshall)

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 08:13 PM
all I know is that if after all the hype, nothing happens, Im gonna be really pissed....grumble

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 08:28 AM
cold turkey...tough out the cravings..if you have a slip., then start over again,,,and again and again, as many times as needed until you finally stop....

it was the only thing that worked for me

no photo
Wed 01/05/11 08:25 AM
soooo...skank is the new "tasteless"..??
huh

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 07:36 AM

The KKK and the Skinheads claim the bible supports their bigotry.
They"ll both quote you bible text they think supports their view.

They hate the Jews because they believe the Jews killed Jesus.

They can claim what ever they want it doesn't make it fact.Everything they are doing is against what the bible commands then not to do.There is no justification for killing and hating non white people.

Jesus was a Jew and Jesus died because it was the will of his father.Jesus spoke of his death many times before it happened.I think it's pointless to blame the Jews for something that was already his destiny.The Jews may have wanted Jesus dead but it was ultimately the call of the Roman leaders who could issue a death warrant.Pilate issued the execution and Pilate could have set him free.There is only one person responsible for the death of Jesus and that is God who offered him as a sacrifice.

actually the bible is full of justifications for the killing and/or enslavement of "non-believers"..

when referring to the bible, jesus and jews..one must remember that there is a clear difference between the Old testament (which are the 5 books of moses and make up the torah) and the New testament in which are included the gospels that speak of jesus and his life (please note that there is NOTHING written by jesus himself, its all here-say)

groups like Skin heads, the kkk and other white supremacists groups are evangelists that follow the new testament, renounce the pope and Catholicism... Supremacists are christians, but NOT catholic..(there is a difference).

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 01:17 PM
<....I think its pretty clear what Im communicating...

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25