mekikis's photo
Tue 01/27/09 03:20 AM
:smile:

mekikis's photo
Tue 01/27/09 02:26 AM
PJ

mekikis's photo
Tue 01/27/09 02:25 AM
Great baby...you are amazing... I wanna know more about you and your creativity.....

Thanks

mekikis's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:53 AM
Wow...Great piece of work...excellent....flowerforyou

mekikis's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:47 AM
laugh

mekikis's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:23 AM
Travelling to Mumbai

mekikis's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:22 AM
I like the idea of crissyk1177 but I also have opinion that new life / relations should start with joinlty built area

mekikis's photo
Sat 01/24/09 03:23 AM
Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.

The guy replies: Thanks for the warning

mekikis's photo
Sat 01/24/09 03:22 AM
Interviewer to Millionaire: To whom do you owe your success as a
millionaire?"

Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife."

Interviewer: "Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before
you married her?"

Millionaire: " Billionaire"

mekikis's photo
Sat 01/24/09 03:21 AM
Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me
to give up my seat to a lady.

Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.

Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.

mekikis's photo
Sat 01/24/09 03:20 AM
Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries,
troubles and
lighten your burden.

Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, But I don't have any worries
or troubles.

Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet.

mekikis's photo
Sat 01/24/09 03:19 AM
Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office.
Why?

Husband: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look
at your
picture and the problem disappears.

Wife: You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?

Husband: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other
problem can
there be greater than this one?"

mekikis's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:47 PM
Best Luck

mekikis's photo
Fri 01/23/09 03:04 AM
One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber goes to open his shop the next morning there is a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week..' The cop is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Later that day, a college professor comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week..' The professor is very happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber opens his shop, there is a 'thank you' card and a dozen different books, such as 'How to Improve Your
Business'and 'Becoming More Successful.'

Then, a Member of Parliament comes in for a haircut , and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Member of Parliament is very happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Members of Parliament lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the Members of Parliament.

mekikis's photo
Fri 01/23/09 02:51 AM
Reset cookies

mekikis's photo
Wed 01/21/09 01:45 AM
Little un-usual but nice and sweet.:smile:

mekikis's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:19 PM
Nice words..

That's why we are at Mingle2

mekikis's photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:17 PM
I am too far

mekikis's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:41 PM

I once had a friend who grew to be very close to me. Once when we were sitting at the edge of a swimming pool, she filled the palm of her hand with some water and held it before me, and said this: "You see this water carefully contained on my hand? It symbolizes Love.

" This was how I saw it: As long as you keep your hand caringly open and allow it to remain there, it will always be there. However, if you attempt to close your fingers round it and try to posses it, it will spill through the first cracks it finds.

This is the greatest mistake that people do when they meet love ... They try to posses it, they demand, they expect ... And just like the water spilling out of your hand, love will retrieve from you. For love is meant to be free,

You can not change its nature.

If there are people you love, allow them to be free beings.

Give and don't expect. Advise, but don't order. Ask, but never demand.
It might sound simple, but it is a lesson that may take a lifetime to truly practice.

It is the secret to true love.To truly practice it, you must sincerely feel no expectations from those who you love, and yet an unconditional caring."

Passing thought ... Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but by the moments that take our breath away.

mekikis's photo
Tue 01/20/09 03:18 AM
I have been smooched by MorningSong - Thanks:smile: