Community > Posts By > mekikis

mekikis's photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:16 AM
The purpose of life is not to be happy, but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all.

mekikis's photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:14 AM
great peice of workflowerforyou

mekikis's photo
Thu 06/04/09 03:56 AM
Welcome to familyflowerforyou

mekikis's photo
Thu 06/04/09 03:55 AM
Just be nice.. you will fall in love

mekikis's photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:29 AM
Little girl and her father were crossing a bridge. The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter, "Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river." The little girl said, "No, Dad. You hold my hand." "What's the difference?" asked the puzzled father. "There's a big difference," replied the little girl. "If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go."
In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond.
So hold the hand of the person who loves you rather than expecting them to hold yours...

mekikis's photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:25 AM
Good Night... :smile: flowerforyou

mekikis's photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:24 AM
Good Oneflowerforyou

mekikis's photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:25 AM
The dinner guests were sitting around the table discussing life.

One man, a CEO, decided to explain the problem with education.
He argued, " What's a kid going to learn from someone who decided his best option in life was to become a teacher ?"

He reminded the other dinner guests what they say about teachers: "Those who can, do.. Those who can't, teach."

To stress his point he said to another guest; "You're a teacher, Bonnie. Be honest. What do you make?"

Bonnie, who had a reputation for honesty and frankness replied, "You want to know what I make? (She paused for a second, then began...)

"Well, I make kids work harder than they ever thought they could.

I make a C+ feel like the Congressional Medal of Honor winner.

I make kids sit through 40 minutes of class time when their parents can't make them sit for 5 without an I Pod, Game Cube or movie rental.

You want to know what I make?" (She paused again and looked at each and every person at the table.)

I make kids wonder.

I make them question.

I make them apologize and mean it.

I make them have respect and take responsibility for their actions.

I teach them to write and then I make them write Keyboarding isn't everything.

I make them read, read, read

I make them show all their work in math. They use their God given brain, not the man-made calculator.

I make my students from other countries learn everything they need to know about English while preserving their unique cultural identity.

I make my classroom a place where all my students feel safe.

I make my students stand, placing their hand over their heart to say the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag, One Nation Under God, because we live in the same world.

Finally, I make them understand that if they use the gifts they were given, work hard, and follow their hearts, they can succeed in life.

(Bonnie paused one last time and then continued.)

"Then, when people try to judge me by what I make, with me knowing money isn't everything, I can hold my head up high and pay no attention because they are ignorant.... You want to know what I make?

I MAKE A DIFFERENCE. What do you make Mr. CEO?"

His jaw dropped, he went silent..

mekikis's photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:46 PM
Not everything that is faced in life can be changed.
But Nothing can be changed until it is faced.
Always carry on with your Attempts to make your Destiny.

mekikis's photo
Tue 05/05/09 09:09 PM
"I asked god to give me everything that I can enjoy life!
He smiled n replied: I have given u LIFE to enjoy everything "

mekikis's photo
Tue 05/05/09 09:07 PM
laugh laugh

mekikis's photo
Sat 05/02/09 04:52 AM
A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience. He Said "The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife!" The audience was in silence and shock. The speaker added: "And that woman was my mother!"
Laughter and Applause

A week later, a top manager trained by the motivational speaker tried to crack this very effective joke at home. He was a bit foggy after a few drinks . He said loudly to his wife who was preparing dinner, "The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife!"

The wife went; "ahhhh!" with shock and rage. Meanwhile her husband forgot the second half of the joke and standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall second half of the joke, he finally blurted out "....... and I can't remember who she was ! "

By the time the manager regained his consciousness, he was on a hospital bed nursing burns from boiling water.

Moral of the story : Don't copy if you can't paste!

Anyway this message is copy and paste

mekikis's photo
Sat 05/02/09 04:51 AM
flowerforyou nICE - wISH yOU bEST lUCK

mekikis's photo
Sat 05/02/09 04:49 AM
flowerforyou

mekikis's photo
Fri 05/01/09 05:13 AM
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul.
Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.

mekikis's photo
Sat 04/25/09 03:34 AM
I play with them in evening... we play all sort of kidish games...and important is before we go for sleep we share our activities during the day time and decide what next.

mekikis's photo
Sat 04/25/09 03:28 AM
have 2 kids.. but my girlfriend and me take care of kids and all

mekikis's photo
Sat 04/25/09 03:27 AM
I have 2 kids.. but my girlfriend and me take of kids...

mekikis's photo
Tue 04/21/09 05:38 AM
Good Morning.......flowerforyou

mekikis's photo
Tue 04/21/09 05:37 AM
Nice to see you here:smile: