Community > Posts By > lady_karan

lady_karan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 05:16 PM
don't be upset Deb, if you really want kids adopt them you can love them the same believe me I use to cry alot and I wanted a big family, but was lucky to have two and they told me no more or the two I have would not have a Mom at all.. or you can have my kids..:smile: I'll pack them up :wink:

lady_karan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 05:06 PM
it has taken me a 11 years and I got to laught in my doctors face laugh but be up front if he truly loves you it will work out flowerforyou beside children really changes your life as we know it lots of men now days don't want children or have started at a young age and have them..and you can adopt if he wants children that bad..

lady_karan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 04:52 PM
good night every one yawn in Florida

lady_karan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 04:45 PM
come on we all can't be feeling this way we have one another right? drinker besides our lifes CAN BE WORST...flowerforyou

lady_karan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:21 PM
hey uk wouldn't you like her to move too? laugh

lady_karan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:17 PM
NEXT, grumble forget him more nice guys out there! finding him is the hard part.. hopefully I found mying..its only been a few weeks but I feel him you know what I mean..

lady_karan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:08 PM
flowerforyou good morning to all :smile:

lady_karan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:07 PM
I love letters better than cards I feel its more from the heart from the person writing them love

lady_karan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:00 PM
I sooo agree :wink:

lady_karan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 06:48 AM
smokin

lady_karan's photo
Sun 05/25/08 06:39 AM
sorry but no one here is a loser just missed placed ohwell

lady_karan's photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:27 PM
oh yea, as fast as that cop would give a ticket out I could call a lawyer..

lady_karan's photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:18 PM
sorry me bad I drank the whole thing noway

lady_karan's photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:15 PM
Man he is so misleading, sex just keeps getting better with age, if the right person is giving the receiver is always smiling :wink:

lady_karan's photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:10 PM
never been better drinker

lady_karan's photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:01 PM
Winter Haven, Florida flowerforyou

lady_karan's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:55 PM
NO!! some Moms can be both and with the help from family, I did it and My son is great his father was a mess and I did not want that life for my son I have no regrets at all and my son will tell you some times its best not to have at all and he did miss out on some of the father and son things but he was not going to get that from him any way he was 5 at the time of the break up and same goes for my grandson his father is on drugs he does not need to start his life out with that in his life. so I am helping rise him, with my daughter, some times we are better off with out some people in our lifes.

lady_karan's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:39 PM
in time our hearts heal,brokenheart but remember nothing like a lesson learned, It can take a few days to a few years forgive your self first and if he don't understand that we all mess up at one point in our lifes. do not think much about but learn from it, don't do it again and think before you do wrong to any one else always be up front.. again just feel what it would be like with the shoe being on the other foot...move on that helps the pain a little. who knows maybe in time he may heal and forgive you :smile:

lady_karan's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:26 PM
with out even thinking about it, friends are family I protect them all if I could

1 3 Next