Community > Posts By > Cella

no photo
Mon 02/01/21 01:30 AM
What are you going to do if he get's it?

no photo
Sat 01/16/21 04:40 AM

absolutely! I truly love pizza, bacon cheeseburgers, the beef brisket i made today, jambalaya...🥰🥰🥰

OMG, I've been in quarantine at a hotel for 2 weeks where we can't get delivery. You just named all the love I want to have in me right NOW! and a beer...

no photo
Fri 01/15/21 03:25 AM

Valerie, "Think it'll work?" Max, "It'll take a miracle."
laugh

no photo
Fri 01/15/21 03:15 AM
Searching a Cougar!?!?! That's dangerous fella...cougars have claws and huge, sharp teeth. Also, do they have pockets or secret pouches for hiding contraband? Just asking. Never searched a cougar before. spock

no photo
Fri 01/15/21 02:53 AM

A basic understanding of the English language and it's uses..............

laugh laugh laugh Stop! You're going to chase all the fun away!

no photo
Fri 01/15/21 02:28 AM

I don't think that trait is exclusive to gender, more personality type. I, like you, have a job that makes having a social life difficult. However, I am up front about my time and work schedule. There have been some guys who thought they could handle it and later found out they couldn't. Now, when I schedule time with/for someone I am dedicated to that and give my full attention. I event turn my phone off like a good girl! :)
hello cellabr8 waving you are definitely right . Personality is a big factor .. also expectations .

Just between you and me ., laughing ., I am not so much a planner , more spontaneous ., I prefer to text or ring when it suits me and when I get the urge . I can see how flawed that is lol. Obviously I have work to do in that regard

Hello!

Why work? Be who you are unapologetically! Some day, the right person who matches the beat of your drum will show up and love all the things you are. Including your spontaneous texting!

no photo
Fri 01/15/21 02:18 AM

to impeach Donald Trump this time, it is. If convicted he:

Loses the 200K plus pension

Loses the million dollar a year travel allowance

Loses his fulltime Secret Service detail

Loses the ability to run again in 2024

Plus he can't be tapped to sit in on any national security or foreign policy briefings. Which, any former president in good standing can be called upon to participate.

no photo
Fri 01/15/21 02:01 AM
I don't think that trait is exclusive to gender, more personality type. I, like you, have a job that makes having a social life difficult. However, I am up front about my time and work schedule. There have been some guys who thought they could handle it and later found out they couldn't. Now, when I schedule time with/for someone I am dedicated to that and give my full attention. I event turn my phone off like a good girl! :)

no photo
Wed 01/13/21 05:58 PM
Sitting on the balcony, looking at the ocean, listening to Pat Metheny!