Community > Posts By > meme2candl

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 09:26 PM
People are afraid to admit they like it and want to have it with someone special. Have you taken the sex quiz? I find I am way behind in he partner department!!!!!! Guess I have been too picky over the years and not had sex just to have sex. Had to have some feelings there somewhere.

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 08:03 PM
thanks for the welcome! I do see where everyone seems to get along good here. never can have to many friends.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:13 PM
I agree. thought I had found a couple but think now they were just playing. Probably married. Just stopped communicating without a its been fun or anything. Makes youwonder if this is really the way to meet someone or just waste some time.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:06 PM
my son is gay and he is still the same person he was before he came out except for his sexual preference. He is and always will be my son and has and always will have all my love.

no photo
Fri 06/13/08 09:04 PM
You and me both. I was on this afternoon and it was oneplusyou and tonight I sign in and it is mingle2! Whose more confused the site or me!

no photo
Thu 05/29/08 09:23 AM
totally agree with you on that one! I think they want to be young and think they can if they get the younger woman. They don't realize that the younger ones are usually looking for a sugardaddy to take care of them the way they want to betaken care of instead of what they can afford. Let them spend their money!!!!!!! If they want serious and meaningful they need to look in their own age group.

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:29 PM

WTH???? Just because I am over 50 doesn't make me a candidate for the grandma's wheel chair or rocking chair racer club. I like Rock N Roll, I like foot stomping country...I like all kinds of music and walking on the beach. I might do it at a slower pace then say my 20 or 30 year counterparts but I still do all the things I did before.

I agree whole heartedly!!! I can't do it like I did at 30 but I can still do it. My body sometimes says no but the mind says go for it!!!!

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:25 PM

Depends on the clip art, I reckon. Face works best for me. Always stopped them trains fine before!

There is beauty in every face. Sometimes you just have to look harder to find itlaugh

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:19 PM
Me too

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:15 PM
hope you are successful

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:11 PM
thanks everyone. What do you think about this type of meeting people. Having never done it before I am curious what to expect and I guess if you really do make new friends

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:05 PM
Greetings one and all. I am new to this so please bear with me. I hope to meet some new friends here and hope that you might be one of them.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.

I am a Mother and a Grandmother and proud of it. Life without grands, I don't think so.