Community > Posts By > christyc

christyc's photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:05 AM
What are both sides really about?

christyc's photo
Tue 08/05/08 08:12 PM
That is disgusting really. noway I want to see a face not a body part. surprised

christyc's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:08 AM

Hey guys, this is serious business for me. I know you all like to make fun and laugh and all, but my heart is aching here! It's so hard to meet a real mailman that is single, and that is a good decent guy!
show me a pic something prove it and ur profile is pretty also empty

How can you expect to meet a real mailman when your profile picture doesn't even seem real itself?

christyc's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:07 AM

it must be a fetish

LMAO yes....

Must carry a mail bag and love stamps. Having a stamp tattoo is a plus. Addicted to stamp paste?

christyc's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:25 AM

Welcome to the posts! flowers

Listen to your instincts.
If you truely feel this way...
Time to move on.
Don't take his dogs with you though. :wink:

By the way! They b**p out potty mouth words!
laugh

I can agree with that.

christyc's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:22 AM
tongue2 What a great idea! haha!

christyc's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:20 AM
LOL I like that! rofl

christyc's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:19 AM

-- I recieved this e-mail just now in my e-mail!!
I do not believe they actually want me to reply to junk like this!!rofl Not in my lifetime!!rofl

Contact email:
Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met
before,My name is Mr Song Lile I work with the Hang Seng Bank.There is the
sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank"Hang Seng Bank", Hong kong. There were no
beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever
come forward to claim it. That is why I ask that we work together so as to
have the sum transfered out of my bank into your account.
Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning
this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank
account we shall then share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you.
My Contact Number
Contact email:
Your earliest response to this email will be appreciated

I have gotten an email just like this. pitchfork SPAM

christyc's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:01 AM
Well ****. Title sucks. lol First time posting. ^^

christyc's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:59 AM
I know this is like the biggest dis any kind of man can get.

I just want to figure out if this could be a sign that this is not the guy for me. I mean come-on! If his dogs treat me better than him, that should say something.

He owns two big Golden Retrievers and a Siberian husky.

christyc's photo
Mon 07/21/08 10:21 PM
It depends on the situation. Your popularity can contribute to that factor as well. Like if you were a famous model or movie star.

There is a difference in how you show yourself. You can wear skimpy wear and totally catch every guys eye, and you can just wear a thick sheet and flip-flops and still catch men looking at you.

It really all depends on how you handle it and how you decide to treat others.

Our womanly curves and appearance can be our power. Just be proud of who you are and don't worry about the degree of your looks. Just try to look presentable and nice.

There is always going to be good and bad guys out there. We all seem to have to kiss plenty of toads before we find a prince.

christyc's photo
Fri 07/18/08 12:42 PM

im talking to a nice man now for only a week , and hes nice and everything , im trying to say in time you cant fall in love on computer , he doesnt agree ?

You need to see this guy in person. A long distance relationship isn't one if you haven't even seen this guy's face and actually shake his hand.

christyc's photo
Fri 07/18/08 12:32 PM

Hi.....my name is gypsy and I wanna marry you........wait!!! first I must hug my cat.......oh and did I tell you that the voices in my head said we will be together forevvvvvvvvvvver???? hahaaaaaaaaaa oh and we will have many babies!!! yes.......hundreds of kenyas...........running!!!! lollaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh oH AND I forgot to tell you have 400 babies.......kenyan babies of course!!!devil

laugh laugh laugh laugh

rofl :thumbsup: tongue2

christyc's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:29 AM

Not a good idea (except fridge benefits) - what do you think?

I think friends should not take each others clothes off.

I agree. But I have heard that there can be but it is not a good idea to have a friend in benefit if you romantically like them and they don't feel the same. That just makes cause for more pain, plus if they are both romantically in love then they need to decide to be a couple or split (not on the verge of staying friends, that is just kind of messed up.)

christyc's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:21 PM
Tired! yawn

christyc's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:18 PM
Edited by christyc on Fri 05/09/08 08:19 PM
messy home

christyc's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:15 PM
Edited by christyc on Fri 05/09/08 08:17 PM

'Real' can be an opinion. Some people believe sex finalizes a relationship or establishes one. Well, I guess I should say most people.

In general, girls are tired of the perverted and selfish men, but they seem to also want the best of both worlds. Girls typically want the guy to 'be the man,' but not take it too far. Guys, well, we all know what they want.

For me, I look for more compassion rather than affection in a relationship. That's really hard to find, especially since I feel like the 'masculine' and 'feminine' roles are too influenced by society. I think girls who can be their own person, or have their own distinct personality even if they're a girly girl or not, are awesome. Personality is huge, and if people can control their sex drives for more than two seconds, it'd give more honest souls a chance to share a good, long lasting relationship.

Just my two pennies.

What do you look for in a true, genuine relationship? Or is love just a game to you to 'get some?'

I think you really have a good insight into relationships. In a true relationship, I look for someone who is independent but also like to have me around. I hate having boyfriends who have never grown up or are not grown up enough (I feel like their mom and get treated like their mom gets treated). Stockers are scary.

I believe a true, genuine relationship starts with a well concrete friendship. How can you have a good relationship without knowing the person first?

I'm very careful about my boundaries and I rather wait for marriage. I'm not going to give in just because he wants some.

christyc's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:09 PM
I like to meet new people. How are you doing? :smile:

christyc's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:07 PM
I have cousins living in Seattle! bigsmile

christyc's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:03 PM
bigsmile Hello!

Previous 1