Community > Posts By > charmed_1

charmed_1's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:55 PM
laugh laugh if u had seen her you would have known i promise :tongue: :tongue: laugh

charmed_1's photo
Tue 06/03/08 10:45 AM
Just curious how does one take someone off their "friendslist" here ?

charmed_1's photo
Mon 06/02/08 05:17 AM
Edited by charmed_1 on Mon 06/02/08 05:19 AM
HIflowerforyou HAVE FUNhappy and keep a happy 'tudelaugh

charmed_1's photo
Thu 05/29/08 04:15 PM
Chris Angel ( mindfreak) Sylvia Browne ( worldrenowned psychic )

charmed_1's photo
Thu 05/29/08 04:12 PM
BORIELLO BROTHERS ( NY PIZZA ) is THEEEEEEE BESThappy

charmed_1's photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:31 AM
mix n match

charmed_1's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:12 AM
Merci bou coup... ( and no my french is sooooooo sad )
Dankeschoen (*phew* much better at german)blushing

charmed_1's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:09 AM
Is there room in your club ? cause I hear what you are saying ...It seems that ALOT OF PEOPLE Male and female say one thing mean another and that is where it all becomes messy...
So i suggest IF it says Friendship stick with the rules for it same as you would if it says relationship and if you wanna make your own rules BOTH parties should have that option,as well as the option to CHANGE the rules!!!
It only takes ONE to say NO and TWO to TANGO flowerforyou

charmed_1's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:00 AM
Edited by charmed_1 on Fri 05/16/08 06:01 AM
Purple ( but i own bunches of black clothes ohwell

charmed_1's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:55 AM
That is what I am saying HOWEVER i guess my own confusion i was trying to get a better picture on is that it began to turn into more than just " A THING " and as HE was the one who said "it's all just for fun "
I didn't get why he suddenly acted as if there was anything to break off if FUN was all there was u see??? ANYHOW no worries I was just curious about other people's input !!!

charmed_1's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:31 AM
laugh that's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad laugh

charmed_1's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:15 AM
laugh laugh laugh OMGlaugh laugh laugh

charmed_1's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:14 AM
how funny and i say whoever gets it wrong is either very sheltered or well....VERY SHELTERED :wink:

charmed_1's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:05 AM
Welcome to the machine-Pink Floyd
and as it is TGIF--------- Gretchen Wilson- HERE FOR THE PARTY:wink:

charmed_1's photo
Fri 05/16/08 04:58 AM
very good point !!!

charmed_1's photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:42 AM
Edited by charmed_1 on Fri 05/16/08 03:42 AM
LONG POST WARNING (lol)frown ok i guess since life is not meant to be a spectator sport
i better quit reading and get to writing...
Hi,
Though i am new to the site I want to ask a question , out of a recent personal situation !
About a decade ago I began to be "real good friends" with a person whom I almost immediately felt was respectable and very committed to his relationship with his wife and among 3 kids their disabled youngest !
He would be the sometimes come to our hangout, play pool have a beer n then "have to go home now the wife needs a break" kinda guy happy what an awesome person...
ok jump ahead 12 yrs later...we still run into each other (yada yada yada) and have something other than a disabled child in common....I now been divorced a few yrs and he's goin through it now ( the way i hear it the wife threw in the towel for a guy she thought would better suit her)

Well one day here a few mos back...(you know how that works right) .... SO THEN ONE DAY he says "hey i never made no promises" ( I don't remember hearing him do it so that's cool )
etc...I got the distinct feeling that while he WAS SAYING I am just out having a good time etc" His thoughts turned to more , why else would he make such a big deal out of "we can't hang out"???
Aren't we suppose to be ADULTS ? I don't get the whole thing and maybe that is cause I am not so familiar with all this Dating one for dinner friday, go to the movies with another on saturday ....and unless you really ARE "JUST FRIENDS" it is different plz comment , cause i am almost sure i missed somethingembarassed

charmed_1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 06:06 PM
way to remind LOL you go with your bad self LOL

charmed_1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:53 PM
TOO TRUE and ontop of that I wouldn't mind a new experiment called "Put your worsed foot forward FIRST" that way I wouldn't have to break up with you ...(cause I wouldn't go there to start with" LOL this is what i told a friend of mine a while back and we agreed that it would be worth a try IF it didn't leave soooooooo many people out in the cold LOLOL

charmed_1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:50 PM
Don't quite get how the quotes work but if you talkin to me...:tongue: j/k

charmed_1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:48 PM
laugh LOL thx and hey I might laugh

Previous 1