no photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:04 PM
i would never marry a guy for his money

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:56 PM
that's OK, i only need 2 pair of shoes

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:55 PM
i understand your day was crappy, so i will give time to watch football before we sit down and talk about crappy things around the house that we can both work on

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:54 PM
do i look too THIN in this

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:53 PM

No honey, it's ok, go spend the mortgage on cheap strippers and even cheaper liquor.

hahahahaahlaugh only the good ones say this

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:51 PM

everyone has hormones...

its the pheromones ya gotta watch for

ooooooo, i like the way you think

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:52 PM

I'm angry 24/7 laugh laugh laugh

good at least you are predictable than:wink:

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:43 PM
who is hormonal today?

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:36 PM

I'm feeling quite hormonal today...

me too, i guess.... why not? right.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:33 PM
Edited by no_namer on Tue 06/03/08 05:33 PM

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:32 PM

Because men use the word hormonal to dismiss our feelings of anger and frustration.If I have PMS I'll let ya know,until then shut up with the hormonal crap.

haha, someone is...laugh just kidding

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:30 PM

I don't know why it makes things worse I would suggest full body armour as you say it thoughlaugh

too late! it got me the couch for a week once.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:27 PM

most men are completely unaware of their hormones...it aint just a sex thang bros.

i am very self aware... i know that if i get angry it is probably hormones and i immediately start to calm down and think things through... i think women should do the same thing

Every women is different. There is truly something called PMS and PMDD. Two ends of the spectrum. PMDD is the worse end. If you have this condition, it is disabling. Try to think of how it would be if you had no control over this.

what is PMDD, and why is it not as fun to say as PMS

You are too funny. PMDD is premenstrual dysphoric disorder. Google it...you could learn something important.flowerforyou

Google it, are you crazy!!! i don't know what will pop up... probably some website with women screaming at me for not putting the toilet seat down.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:25 PM

It depends on how you present it. If you say she needs to go take a hormone pill then that is bad. If you tell her you want her to be your whore and you will make her moan....well now that can change the mood of the night. :wink: laugh blushing bigsmile

i like youflowerforyou

Hmmm..that works for you huh? I guess I need to change my taste in women.

taste in women? any woman who moans well is my type of woman...i guess you like the silent type who just lay there like they are sleeping?

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:23 PM

most men are completely unaware of their hormones...it aint just a sex thang bros.

i am very self aware... i know that if i get angry it is probably hormones and i immediately start to calm down and think things through... i think women should do the same thing

Every women is different. There is truly something called PMS and PMDD. Two ends of the spectrum. PMDD is the worse end. If you have this condition, it is disabling. Try to think of how it would be if you had no control over this.

what is PMDD, and why is it not as fun to say as PMS

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:22 PM
i can't believe more woman are not defending themselves

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:19 PM

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:17 PM

I get looked at poorly every time I have to ask a patient if there premenopausal or postmenopausal for bone density scans... they hate that and got to go on about this long explanation of how things are changing and blah blah blah... it gets annoying...

deal with it ha ha ha.... laugh

sorry that was insensitive of me to sayfrown

hahaha not really people need to relax

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:16 PM

It depends on how you present it. If you say she needs to go take a hormone pill then that is bad. If you tell her you want her to be your whore and you will make her moan....well now that can change the mood of the night. :wink: laugh blushing bigsmile

i like youflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:15 PM

Wow! This is a subject to stay far away from......

exactly, and it shouldn't be, i don't like to lie, so i say it how it is

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 23 24