Community > Posts By > no_namer

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:15 PM

Wow! This is a subject to stay far away from......

exactly, and it shouldn't be, i don't like to lie, so i say it how it is

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:13 PM

Uh oh...indifferent

hahahahahalaugh

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:12 PM
hormonal, it just makes the situation worse

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:11 PM
hormonal, it just makes the situation worse

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 04:25 PM

I have the Lord of the Rings monopoly, so my pieces are a bit different. Aragorn is my favorate piece.

yeah, i don't think that one counts

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 04:22 PM
...piece?

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 04:22 PM
...piece?

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 04:16 PM
Hmmm, California! Beautiful!

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 04:10 PM

i also have other drawings i did, but i need to download it in the computer.
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x178/bravo_046/skooter2.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x178/bravo_046/zapper.jpg
i also have were johnny bravo teams up with buzz lightyear

good drawing ability, but the head and hands on skooter do not leave any impression with me. is he strong or weak?, mean or nice? what does he do, what is his purpose? develop your characters better and you will have much more response... you have ability, now just expand on it

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:38 PM

I'd push all five of the others out of the boat and then row like hell for shore. devil

No wait, I'd save one person, the pretty girl with the big boobs, I heard whispers that she has a Snickers bar hidden somewhere on her person. laugh

holy crap, that was my answer, i think we would get along

Nice try but unless you have big boobs and a snickers bar, Out you go with the rest!

hahaha, i have a feeling if i had a bottle of rum we may be able to forget what just happened

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:33 PM

I would get out and go be with God........

God lives at the bottom of the ocean? you might be on to something here.

I dont know what answer you are looking for........
I am giving what I believe to be right.......
I served my country.....
I was willing to die for you then......
As I would be now......

survival instinct, you must know about this more than i do

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:30 PM

I'd push all five of the others out of the boat and then row like hell for shore. devil

No wait, I'd save one person, the pretty girl with the big boobs, I heard whispers that she has a Snickers bar hidden somewhere on her person. laugh

holy crap, that was my answer, i think we would get along

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:26 PM

Then you should let the mother make the decision whether or not to sacrifice the dying child.

of course she is going to say no, who do you sacrifice then?

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:23 PM

I would get out and go be with God........

God lives at the bottom of the ocean? you might be on to something here.

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:18 PM

If I were the sick one, I would volunteer, so hopefully they will too and no one has to make a call like that. This is the best case scenario as far as I can see. I do not know that I would be able to condemn an man healthy or dying, but I have not been there yet.

what if that person was the only child on the boat, and the mother was there as well?

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:17 PM

This is about doing the best for the greater good, so I would sacrifice the sick one.

what if that person was the only child on the boat, and the mother was there as well?

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:17 PM

Toss the sick person out. I'm not cold hearted I swear, but if they are going to die before we can get rescued, there's no point in someone else dying for no reason.

Hold up, you can't change the story after you've done stated the scenario. Pick the story and stick with it.

But if you are going to go that route, then add this: If I die, my daughter becomes an orphan, because her father is already dead. You think I'm going to do that to my daughter? Nope. So if the person dying is the kid, then throw the mother overboard with her child, because either way she's not going to want to live with out her child.

i didn't change the story, you didn't ask any questions

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:16 PM

you can foil most sharks, if you know what you're doing....so what other dangers are there??laugh

hypothermia, not being found, sea monsters, alien abductions at sea, being rescued by the navy and having to protect yourself while you sleep...the list goes on

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:12 PM

keep them around...cuz the other five are going to need something to eat in a few days...

so who goes then?

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:12 PM

I can't swim but I could never throw a child away

exactly my point

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 23 24