Community > Posts By > gmanpaint

gmanpaint's photo
Wed 01/27/10 09:14 PM
Edited by gmanpaint on Wed 01/27/10 09:17 PM

I prefer my off-roading to be on horseback. Quieter, less noisy, and a whole lot less damage to the environment. Plus you con go more interesting places!

Seriously? I prefer 300 HP to 1 HP myself. Noise dont bother me, and where I go, it wont bother anyone either.

What damage do you refer to? Do you own a car? Do you drive to work, store, etc...? What impact does the majority of the world have on the environment by driving on a paved road? What was there before the road?

I can go places your horse will never be able to go, and cover a whole lot more terrain at the same time. As far as more interesting, I doubt that as well. Can your horse climb 14,000 ft up a mountain trail, and back down in 4 hrs? Then do another for the next 4 hrs?

gmanpaint's photo
Mon 01/25/10 03:49 PM
I do belong to a large group of fellow wheeling enthusiast's. We do get out about once a month locally, and take 2-3 cross country trips to meet up with other members from around the country. This is a passion of mine, and would really like to find a woman that feels the same way about it. Greedy? Hell yes! LOL

gmanpaint's photo
Sun 01/10/10 08:26 PM

I came on this site for dating..
I didn't even know the forums were here...
Distance is a factor, many people are jobless and broke, and then there are the jaded bitter ones who are here to play..but safely behind the screen.

X2-!!

gmanpaint's photo
Sun 01/10/10 08:14 PM
Just read this entire thread. Have to say your all nuts! LOL

Seriously, I am mid 40's, and have not been with anyone in a Loooooooong time. I have been in back to back long term relationships, and have been single since the last one ended.

It definitely gets harder with age!

Guess it boils down to 2 things. You have game, & can attract the ladies,(but cant hold on to them), or your sincere, mature, not willing to settle, and would rather do without, till you meet the one your looking for. I definitely have no game, and fall into the latter.

gmanpaint's photo
Sat 01/09/10 07:34 PM
OK, Off roading is more than just getting dirty.

Picture this:
Your on a rocky Mountain pass just a few feet wider than your vehicle. It is Fall & the leaves are in full swing of colors. You climb for a couple of hours on a winding trail full of old mining towns until the trees disappear and your now above the timberline. Before you know it your at 13,000 ft elevation & the clouds are rolling below you on the other side of the Mountain. You can see behind you for what seems for an eternity with rolling landscapes of majestic valleys surrounded by gigantic snow topped mountain range.
Now the weather is different on this side. It is a bit breezy, a little colder, and you want to get warm. You have 2 choices. You roll up the windows & turn up the heat to high, OR you move in closer to your man and snuggle up & he turns the heat up for you.

What would you do?

gmanpaint's photo
Sat 01/09/10 04:02 PM
If a "fendi" is a pair of boots you can get dirty, then yes!spock

gmanpaint's photo
Sat 01/09/10 03:56 PM
slaphead

gmanpaint's photo
Sat 01/09/10 03:50 PM

Hmmm, I wasn't factoring for the "get dirty" part..lol

But I guess that's a good thing anyways. :)

What fun is off roading if someone doesn't get dirty? what

It just depends on where you go Off Roading at. In the dessert, you dont really get dirty, just dusty! In the woods, you get Muddy!

gmanpaint's photo
Sat 01/09/10 03:41 PM
Hmmm, I wasn't factoring for the "get dirty" part..lol

But I guess that's a good thing anyways. :)

gmanpaint's photo
Sat 01/09/10 03:24 PM

I'd think that you should be able to find this trait in a woman - so no, I don't think it's a pipe dream.

Good luck flowerforyou

Woot! Good to hear that!

gmanpaint's photo
Sat 01/09/10 03:22 PM
Men are just like that. We tend to go straight for the good stuff.pitchfork

gmanpaint's photo
Sat 01/09/10 03:18 PM
I would just like to know if any women like to go Off Roading in 4x4 trucks/jeeps, etc...

Do you go because you like it?

Do you go just because that is what the man likes to do?

I am wanting to find a woman that likes to go because she wants to go, and enjoys it. This is a passion of mine and more than a hobby for me. Sharing this interest with a potential mate for life would be a dream come true for me.

OK, does that sound like a pipe dream?
Does that sound possible?

gmanpaint's photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:21 PM
OK, well you have a good night then, I am going to chill with the remote.

gmanpaint's photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:15 PM
Just relaxing tonight, thank you. Been a long day. Thinking of taking in a movie (my living room) and some popcorn.

gmanpaint's photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:11 PM
Hmmm, ok. I just realized these are just threads, not an actual chat room. Man I am a goof sometimes..lol.!

Never looked in these threads b4 tonight, sad huh?

gmanpaint's photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:00 PM
This is a chat room?

Looks more like a thread to post in.

gmanpaint's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:22 PM
A relationship is a commitment to another person only. Dating is testing the waters, no commitments.

gmanpaint's photo
Tue 05/13/08 09:20 PM
Divorced, means you have "legal baggage". Kinda like saying "buyer beware". Sucks, but that puts any misgivings down the road to rest.