Community > Posts By > pj48

pj48's photo
Fri 02/22/13 05:37 AM

I don't know about everyone else, but it really irks me when someone tries to contact me and they don't have a photo of themselves or hasn't even given an inkling of what type of person they are or want they want in a potential companion.

Well, I feel irked when someone comes to this site seeking a date, and that same someone is still married to someone else. Why should anyone contact you for a date if you are still married to another?

So, instead of finding a reason to be irked, let's all sit back, relax and enjoy the site . . . and have a pint if you want one. drinker

Excuse me! I'm in the middle of a divorce and the ex is in another state so for all intent and purposes my dear. I'm not married. I stated in my profile that I am separated, that would mean yes legally I'm still tied to the other person but in process of not being tied to the other person. If you have a problem with me being irked don't read...easy right?:)

pj48's photo
Fri 02/15/13 02:10 AM
kc2372, I'm very happy for you,I too did the same thing but it was 24 years before my eyes finally opened to see I was with the wrong man. Oh it is most definatly better late than never.happy and for sure, anger will only give power.

pj48's photo
Fri 02/15/13 01:54 AM

Nothing wrong with fwb concept. Two consenting adults who want to have some rockin' sex, why the hell not? doesn't mean the woman is a slut and it doesn't mean the guy is just a sex hound with no emotion attached to him. Sex is all about emotion! physical emotion.

For you ladies, sure. But for us, most of the time we want to attach something more besides physical involvement

I think that's great!if a guy wants to have more to attach to a physical realtionship but I also think if two people are secure enough with themselves it's also a good thing to be able have that kind of fwb relationship. Of course both parties must understand this, otherwise someone will get hurt and that is never a good thing.

pj48's photo
Fri 02/15/13 01:13 AM
Wide awake, could go for a beer but I don't have any here. It's past 2 o'clock so the store is closed. Kind of bored, just hanging out on the site seeing who's talking.:smile:

pj48's photo
Thu 02/14/13 11:57 PM

Are u naughty or nice? Hmmm am just curious.... Can u atleast pick one....? Dont play safe.....

Absolutely both !pitchfork :angel:

pj48's photo
Thu 02/14/13 11:52 PM

I am the most heterosexual person on the planet. To watch sexual women who are physically attractive and doing sexual activities to other women can be a turn on. Not because of lesbian tendicies but because it is a turn on to see sex in general. To witness a women being free and open tends to spark the same in you. Women have beautiful bodies and it is not wrong or hard to imagine you as that same woman. It is just exciting to fantasize yourself as the same..as it would be to watch a man and women.
it is perfectly normal and healthy.
Tell your friend that she knows already what she wants, and it is not wrong to be turned on by witnessing sex in general.

k?

Completely agree with this.

pj48's photo
Thu 02/14/13 11:32 PM
I don't know about everyone else, but it really irks me when someone tries to contact me and they don't have a photo of themselves or hasn't even given an inkling of what type of person they are or want they want in a potential companion. I'm not the hottest girl out there and I do have some weight to shed(working on that btw)I do have my face out there so if someone finds me physically attractive they're more than likely going to wink, nudge, talk here on the forum to me or email etc. that's part of coming on to a dating site in trying to find someone to hook up with, and it's not about being shallow either it's basic biology. If I can't see your face I can't get a first impression of you. And it's all about first impressions particularly when your on this kind of site.

pj48's photo
Thu 02/14/13 10:54 PM

it matters. for a variety of reasons. Sexual attraction knows no age difference, but in relationships it does matter.

I completely agree. I learned that lesson the hard way.

pj48's photo
Thu 02/14/13 10:50 PM
Nothing wrong with fwb concept. Two consenting adults who want to have some rockin' sex, why the hell not? doesn't mean the woman is a slut and it doesn't mean the guy is just a sex hound with no emotion attached to him. Sex is all about emotion! physical emotion.

pj48's photo
Wed 01/30/13 01:28 PM
Edited by pj48 on Wed 01/30/13 01:32 PM

Just reading this thread makes me think about sex.
Sex on the bed, sex on the table, sandwich sex, sex from behind, sex standing up in a hammock, sex in the ice skating rink, sex on a crowded subway, sex in a plane and sex on a train.

Here some sex. There some sex. Everywhere, sex sex.

Sex to the left. Sex to the right. When I was young, I could sex all night.

Now that I'm old and grey, I can only sex once a day.

Whacka', whacka' whacka', goo!drool :banana: drool

The post above came from willing2, the quote box didn't show up.

rofl

pj48's photo
Wed 01/30/13 01:14 PM

I don't always want sex.
A BJ every once in a while will suffice.smokin

Oral sex isn't sex? laugh

I'm just going by Bill C's definition of what's not sex.
We Rednecks have ta' stick together.:wink: smokin

laugh

Well, I think you guys are being a bit rough on the trucker guy, He knows what makes him happy ! what's wrong with that? Not all guys want to be tied down with a relationship.......that's probably why he's a trucker.