Community > Posts By > Amber989

Amber989's photo
Mon 05/26/08 12:02 AM
it's pretty late (or early.) The infomercials are coming on.

Amber989's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:52 PM
That would be nice. I think that should fall under "If life were fair"........

Amber989's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:49 PM

Ah....I like the sound of this place. I am human and I enjoy being. But I don't like coffee, so maybe it's not the right place for me. frown

I hear they've got sodas, water, and Iced tea as well. You know? One of those "multi-beverage" places being labeled as a Coffee House? ;-)

Amber989's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:41 PM
first thing I check is the height. Gotta be over 6'0 for me. Might be a little shallow, but I'm a tall girl, I need a tall guy. Hard to tell about their personality from their profile.

Amber989's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:39 PM
my ex used to always say "Why, I'm such an ahole?" lol. At least he knew it.

Amber989's photo
Sun 05/25/08 11:35 PM

Its been a productive weekend. I got some shopping done saturday morning. Saturday afternoon I helped a freind retrieve and replace two side windows and a windshield in his minivan. Then I went home and went to bed early. Then I got up early and made out bills. Then I assembled a motorcycle motor on my kitchen cutting bar in two hours. Then I delivered it. Then I delivered a chopper I built to the guy who bought it. Then I delivered my kawasaki kz400 cafe racer I restored to the guy who bought it. Then I replaced the mirrors on my buell sport touring bike. Then I ran up to watch a tornado rip up some trees in rock falls wisconsin. Then I stopped to check on some freinds after the storm. Then I went home and worked on the plumbing a little on my hydrogen fuel cell for my pickup truck. Then I made some chicken soup with grilled chicken. Now I'm unwinding with all of you. Made out some grad cards and stuck checks in them. And I made out a fathers day card. Busy day. Long day. I'm tired.
drinker drinker drinker

OMG. You make me feel so lazy.

Amber989's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:56 PM
California. (I just can't think of California being said anymore without thinking of Arnold and how he says it.) All those "come to California" commercials I see over here in Texas.

Amber989's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:50 PM
fun fun fun. Time at the pool with friends yesterday. Time with the family today. Maybe the pool again tomorrow!

Amber989's photo
Sun 05/25/08 10:13 PM
yay!!!!! a mormon!

Amber989's photo
Sun 05/25/08 09:21 PM
Well, I guess jsh is excluding the mormons from this site. You should file a complaint.

Amber989's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:51 AM
3:00 in the morning here. I've been up till about 5am the last few weekends and at least 2am during the week. Not so good.

Amber989's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:50 AM

Will donny and marie be there???huh

Yeah and David Archuleta and Steve Young too!

Amber989's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:35 AM

If not then does that mean the "rapture" was reserved exclusively for Missourian men?

Sorry--poor attempt at humor.

Got it. I guess the rest of us gotta wait. laugh

Amber989's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:34 AM
lol. Thanks.

Amber989's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:32 AM
Hey, I just "superpaged" it and there's like 11 of them in SF. I think you're in luck. laugh

Amber989's photo
Sun 05/25/08 12:19 AM
ehem. Former Mormon speaking here. Yeah, those missionaries are nice, but no, they can't drink and they can't play video games. Well, except for on Mondays. That's their day off, but they still can't drink. It's against their beliefs. Anyhow, if you're really juicin' for a visit, you can always call the local Mormon church and ask for them to stop by and visit you. ;-)

Amber989's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:43 PM
I hear another moved to Texas.

Amber989's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:41 PM
If he's your first true love, it may be something you never get completely over. I was with my first love for five years and it took me a few months to figure out how to move on, but even though we've been broken up for five years, he'll always have a place in my heart. However, I believe I will find someone I love more than I ever loved him. Drowning yourself in drinking is just going to make it worse in the long run. Allow yourself time to heal and you've got to forgive yourself for what it was you did wrong. If you can't do that, you'll find it even harder to move on. You can't change the past. You can only learn from it and move forward.

Amber989's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:12 PM
Because it's pretty much what the Christian Bible teaches. Therefore, that's why it's believed.

Just like Jehovah's Witnesses only believe there are 44,000 (not sure if that's the correct number) that make it through the pearly gate or something like that.

Just like the Muslim's and Mormon's believe it's good works along with a belief in God or Allah. And Mormon's have different levels of heaven based on your good works.

It's all related to the literature of their religion.

Amber989's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:54 PM
I didn't mean it in a way of if people posting were logical. I just meant it in a way that if people in the world were logical, a lot of the stuff that isn't fair in this world wouldn't happen.