Community > Posts By > Awoodz94

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 10:31 PM
heey everyone i am moving from CT to UTAH and i was wondering if there was neone on here from west jordan utah???

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:25 AM

wow...man it sounds like u should just stay still in one place foe awhile before somethin else goes...lol:tongue: but you r right the one bone i broke was my ankle and it was the worse pain ever....

i no there is no pain like it, i used 2 play rugby.
i stopped this year cos i was alway in hospital

Ahhhh rugby the real man sport...i play for college...that sport can kick your ass....lol

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:21 AM
wow...man it sounds like u should just stay still in one place foe awhile before somethin else goes...lol:tongue: but you r right the one bone i broke was my ankle and it was the worse pain ever....

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:17 AM

Comeomn be Real ? happy

do you really think the us is actually ready for a black president or a woman president? thats something to think about

Yea well do you think they are ready for a 72 year old man that will make two out of the four year term if he is lucky.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 07:48 PM
I liked that alot..not many people think about all the things that marines do to protext their beloved country and rights. I come from a family of marines, and it means alot to know that there is people out there who appreciate what we do...

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 07:43 PM
awesome what part
im from newington

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 07:42 PM
im from ct reppin the 860!!!! lol

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 07:04 PM
u r very attractive...and he was probably insecure about himself
and who he was!! just shake em off you got plenty of better ppl to talk to....

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 06:40 PM
Hey man...Welcome JSH an the USA!!!!

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 05:57 PM
naughty but nice.....hmmm...interesting!!! lol

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 05:53 PM
BASICALLY YOU WOULD BE MY DREAM GIRL!!!!! not gonna lie to ya!!!lol

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 05:47 PM
Ok after reading an article just now hilary apparently wants to ride this thing to the end even bringing up the recount in florida!!! now even if your not a democrat dont you think enough is enough already with her i mean its starting to make her look pathetic when your down by 200 delegates, i think you lost, but HEY WHAT DO I KNOW!!!

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:58 PM
no body has that right. no one can possibly know me better than i know me, not even my best friend. so for someone to think they can tell you who you are is wrong.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:44 PM
Hey everyone just wanted to send a shout out...and to say hi cuz im new to the whole online dating thing.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:33 PM
hahaha my parents never did either, and ur right its on every show, and they make it look like its the most impossible thing in the world lol.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:30 PM
Wow that was an amazing poem, it was very deep. I just wonder if you write often? i would love to exchange words.