no photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:02 PM
why not? my neighbors are very friendly laugh

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 10:55 PM
hot tub....cause my pool closed down and its cold outside brokenheart

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 10:49 PM
I love being single. Therefore...no complaints.

Finding that one love...is definitely worth the wait. Now is my time. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 12:19 AM
good luck :banana:

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 12:13 AM

does anyone think marijuana should be legalized for anyone who wants it ? not only medical reasons . is the reason they don't being worried about cocaine and heroin becoming legal then? would that save people from becoming victims of crime or dieing less people in prison for drug offenses . like casual users .

if marijuana users thought about it (the ones who do it illegally), they wouldn't want it legalized because then the government will tax the crap outta them like they do with cigarettes.

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 08:35 PM

well...what i really should have asked...

how do you get outta that state of mind? lol

If there are other things that you have lost interest in... you might want to seek out a professional therapist and be evaluated for depression just procautionary.

are YOU okay? do you always assume the worst about somebody? i haven't lost inteest in anything except not wanting to go out tonight.

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 08:30 PM
live everyday like its your last.

i don't want my last day on earth to be sitting on a couch watching gilmore girl re-runslaugh

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 08:25 PM
well...what i really should have asked...

how do you get outta that state of mind? lol

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 08:21 PM
when you want to stay at home instead of going out with your friends?

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 08:43 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 08:42 PM
FACEBOOK is addicting.

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 08:42 PM
never ending supply of chocolate. same music taste. really good kisser.

haha...no wonder im single

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:07 AM
play Wii...very addictive

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:44 PM

petite women that get no respect on here...you are the only women in the world where when having sex i can get up from the bed and go in the kitchen and microwave a burrito while your still riding...heres to you petite women your small hands make us men look even biggersmooched smooched smooched

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh never thought of it that way....but YOUR WELCOME

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:11 PM

In depth conversations??? Here?????

You gotta be kidding.

sadly....no.

I have been here for just over a year.

In all that time, I have seen MAYBE a handful of threads that even came within shouting distance of being " in depth ".

Even if a thread starts out that way, within a couple of pages it will break down into the normal, run of the mill flirt fest that nearly every thread here finds itself being.

Or in some threads...it starts off to be annoyingly-stupid...then by the end...you have people getting offended, and trying to prove everyone right...they bring in evidence to support what their saying.....

and basically...its all a big headache.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:09 PM

umm...i only make sure i showered that daylaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

:laughing: I didn't know camming carried the odor also:laughing:

I always shave and comb my hair before I get with the camminglaugh

showering involves doing my hair afterwards.
if it looks like a rats-nest...no camming for me

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:07 PM

You gotta be kidding.

sadly....no.

Generally we just slam our heads on the keyboard and whatever shows up on our screen is our response...

What is this "In depth" you speak of?

laugh :banana:

YAY! Joined my part-ay I see...drinker drinker flowerforyou :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:06 PM

smile2 Do you do your hair and makeup and get ready for a cam session with someone you are interested in like you were going on a date?smile2

umm...i only make sure i showered that daylaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:05 PM

You gotta be kidding.

sadly....no.

Generally we just slam our heads on the keyboard and whatever shows up on our screen is our response...

What is this "In depth" you speak of?

Meh, don't make me say anything that has to do with other topics. frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:04 PM

drove her ass around milwaukee for 3 hours looking for her boyfriends house

Okay, that's probably unselfish, but I just know there's a story in there. I'm morbidly curious.

nope. she called me up crying. saying she was kicked outta her moms...drove 20 minutes to pick her up...drove another 30 minutes to get into the city...drove another 3 hours trying to find his house cause he couldn't give directions. and this all started at 2am...and i had to work at 8am the next morning.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25