Community > Posts By > SamiisLove87

no photo
Sun 02/05/12 05:17 PM
I'm in the same predicament....quit the bar scene and have no idea where to go to meet new people without going to a bar.

no photo
Sun 02/05/12 04:54 PM

A guy who wouldn't mind making ME a sandwich.

rofl

would you like anything to drink with that? and would you mind pausing the movie till I get back?

An MGD if you have it, and depends on the movie. :tongue:

no photo
Sun 02/05/12 04:49 PM
A guy who wouldn't mind making ME a sandwich.

rofl

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 11:45 PM

you already DID react...

laugh Guess I did, but he was never one to read these posts! So its kinda like 'reacting behind his back' :banana:

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 11:44 PM

If it were me, I wouldn't say anything... But you're not me and you have to do what works for you.. Just remember that broken heart.... Is that something you want again? Ego/Pride says let him contact you, if he doesn't then you know what was back then is still the same now...

Oh its so hard though, we ended things not so nicely and its been years since we last talked. Maybe closure is kinda needed...? I don't know...guess I have no pride when it comes to him. ohwell

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 11:41 PM
I cry at the end of 'The Notebook' every single time.

Chicks flicks = tear jerkers

Stick to action movies *nods lots*

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 11:38 PM
So I met this guy off here years ago...kinda fell for him...we broke it off....in the end, me having a broken heart.

He reactivated his profile and it made me smile.

He could be reading this right now...if so, heya!happy been awhile!

I was content on being single for the rest of my life after him...I'm completely fine with it. But theres still a part of me that goes...'what if' so...

Do I even react?

Do I say something?

Gah, feelings suck.

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:31 PM
my bday is in September.

but to be honest, im the freak in the bed.

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:30 PM

my soul is dead. Killed by boredom. drinker

dont think drinking will bring back that soul. :laughing:

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:27 PM
i need new people to talk to...lol

so how is everyone?

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 03:32 AM
clicked on the number of posts you've done...and gone to the first page and read them?

i just did. and i'm a cleavage-obsessed flirt.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 03:13 AM

i would like to believe that the younger generation is more accepting more knowledge and better understanding.i worry about my nephew when he gets older hes part Cherokee and black.i just hope people in their 20 and 30 and even in their teens will be different toward the mixed peopleflowerforyou

hopefully. because i've dated guys who aren't white...i've been teased, harrassed, and threatened. i can't imagine what its like to be NOT white...

i really do hope when my goddaughter gets old enough to know whats going on in the world...that the world is a much nicer place than it is now.

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 03:04 AM

not worth your time getting angry over it
the people who sent you mail only let themselves down

i don't care what they call me...but my goddaughter is puerto rican, indian, and black...plus white on her mom's side...and they called her some nasty names...she's only 11 months old...

guess thats why i was so heated about it...

my daughter looks black but she not.(my daughter is part comanchee, blackfoot and sueme on her dad side) and on my side mexican indian(apache) frech canadian german and irish
her dad is more indian than mexican

no one that i know of ever put her down for her race.. my daughter is a fighter and she wouldnt allow anyone to do so

well thats good. but my point being, my goddaughter is 11 months old. she can't do very much, and its family, i'm a lil overprotective and don't want her growing up in a world with racism...

but that is only a dream...it'll never be reality

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 02:54 AM

not worth your time getting angry over it
the people who sent you mail only let themselves down

i don't care what they call me...but my goddaughter is puerto rican, indian, and black...plus white on her mom's side...and they called her some nasty names...she's only 11 months old...

guess thats why i was so heated about it...

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 02:28 AM
racists pieces of crap.

My dad called me to wake me up...and i check my emails...

and its a bunch of emails from these two guys calling me a N****er lover and that i should go back to africa with all the black people...and all that bull...

why do people do that? WHY? I consider myself colorblind when it comes to skin color? so why am i being harassed because my goddaughter, who is also my second cousin, is mixed and because i have friends who aren't as PALE AS ME. i don't get it.

do any of you get it?

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:55 PM

Awesome nekkidness = SamiisLove!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:22 PM
getting banned.

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:16 PM
i am the definition.

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:12 PM

my ex and i recently broke up after just dating for 2 months, he said he just didn't think it was going to work and really wants to stay friends he was making a pretty big deal about wantin to stay friends with me and i said to him i wasn't really sure i could be friends with him...he called the next day and said he would call tomorrow but i haven't heard from him since..its been a week.....im starting to think it woud be ok just having him as a friend...would it be just a sign of weakness to him if i did call him or would maybe it would be a resurrance for him that i do want to stay friends...i don't know??

hun. he'll call if he wants to. don't torture yourself waiting on him to call...just let it go. find something to keep you distracted

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:04 PM

Perhaps too freindly :banana:

you should've seen us when the pool was open...the landscapers always were entertained :wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25