Community > Posts By > Crystalkiss78

Crystalkiss78's photo
Fri 02/08/13 06:47 PM
How can I get my free account noticed and seen? I am not having any luck on any lesbian dating site. I keep coming back to this site because it has a lot of Oregon lesbians. What do I need to change to get my profile noticed?

Crystalkiss78's photo
Fri 02/08/13 06:41 PM
I am a single Presbyterian Christian lesbian looking for some friends who are also a gay Christians of some sort. The Christian bible says we are to love are neighbors as are self. The bible does not restrict who we are allowed to love, how we are to love, or why we love people. I believe that as long as we are loving openly and freely that it is not a sin. I am looking for some other people who believe this also. I go to a Christian church who teaches that it’s ok to be homosexual. I am just looking for some friends and maybe a girlfriend in my area. I do not drive a car and it would be a lot easier if I could find a date in Beaverton.

Crystalkiss78's photo
Fri 02/08/13 06:32 PM
I do not drive. I take public transportation every where possible. When I have important meetings to go to I get a ride from a friend. I have never owned a vertical or had a drivers license. I am not going to put my life at risk because a different driver made a fatal mistake of some sort. Driving cost a lot of money, that I do not have. I am happy by walking and taking public transportation. It is good for my health, saves money, and helps the environment.

Crystalkiss78's photo
Fri 02/08/13 06:26 PM
Socially, I am better in small groups. My religious views are Presbyterian, Christian. I am single lesbian and never married. I have not interested in politics. I have no pets but would like them. My personality is I am thrifty loner, who likes coffee. My sexual orientation is lesbian. My sign is Aquarius: Jan. 20- Feb. 18. I like alternative rock, Christian rock, country, and Rock music types. The only language I speak is fluent English.

I am looking for a few friends that are Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transsexual. I fall in this group and get along well to the one person that I know who falls into this group. By joining a group like this I hope to gain some like minded friends and who knows maybe more.

I am unique because I survived a near death car accident in 2008. This accident has helped me get my life on the right path. I am trying to make a social group of friends who are Gay, Lesbian, or Bi. I do not make friends easily with straight heterosexual people.