Community > Posts By > BrotherO

BrotherO's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:40 PM

What a lot of people don't realize is that we are all owned by the corporation and we are all legally slaves according to them.
You even have a number. It is your social security number.

I decided I did not want that number anymore and that I didn't care about getting any social security from the government when I get old and I tried to give them back the number and close my account but the said I could not do that.

I even closed a bank account once and they continued to keep my bank account number in their records and keep all records pertaining to me in their database.

You are a slave and they have paper work on you. huh Get used to it.

I am so slow to respond. Forgive me.happy

Anyhow, that's what I was alluding to. Is it really possible not to be a slave at all. Billionares are slaves to their billions. Go figure.

BrotherO's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:30 PM

I strongly believe I would rather have a friend who is spiritually honest than fanatically religous. You know the type, my way or the highway.

I agree completely!

flowerforyou

~now we just have to define what spiritually honest *means*~ :wink:

That's the beauty of it. Everyone has to account for their own being. It doesn't matter about any title that I may want to give myself. If I am not honest, or if I am violent, or if I help my next door neighbor, or if I cause extreme emotional harm, does it matter what RELIGION I am attached to? But it does matter if I can identify the truth in what I am doing. Atleast you can count me a friend or foe.

BrotherO's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:22 PM
Now I see the other side. I guess I never pay it any attention unless I am paying attention. Huh? You have shown me peace and now, who would take that piece away from me. No! I love the peace!sad

BrotherO's photo
Tue 06/03/08 10:50 PM

when one thing falls apart it rebuilds itself

flowerforyou hang in there until it doesflowerforyou

Thank you for being a friend,Gurl!!!! happy

You know when someone feels like this, you have to be real careful what to say.

It is very hard to love yourself when you have given all your love away and it walks out the door. Been there, done that. Whatever you do, don't give anyone else your love until you have given yourself enough love to love someone else. Even your family. If they don't understand that you need to love yourself until you get better, later for them. Who knows, in a few months from now, you may be with someone better than the one that walked out or back with the one that walked out.

One thing, if you happened to run across another woman that you would be willing to give your life too, keep a little for yourself. After about 20 years, you will know that is the one you would give you life too.

BrotherO's photo
Tue 06/03/08 10:29 PM
GOT ME TOO! blushing

BrotherO's photo
Tue 06/03/08 10:04 PM
Houston in the house! Sure is HOT in Texas! Hot diggity dawg!

Tell me, is da rest of Texas as diverse as Houston? Talking about a melting pot! I thought DC was diverse. NOT!

Hey, ya'll. My relatives are here in Texas. I haven't been in Texas for over 44 years ago. I was knee high to a rattle snake when I left. Since then I done stomp a few. How DEE! laugh

BrotherO's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:53 PM

I think we learn by our mistakes. If you forget them, then you are destined to repeat them. I believe every single thought ever thought is stored (remembered) in the universal mind. Experience is the reason we are here living this life. Every moment is a spiritual awakening. I would not want to have one single moment removed from my memory.

As I forgive myself, I forgive others. We are one.

JBflowerforyou

I like to apologize for not responding to your comment in one of those topics concerning being a Christian. I refuse to identify with what you were explaining to me.

The basic premises of that topic: "There is diversity in those who proclaim to be Christians."

My thing is if you don't identify, why bother? You did offend some of those folks. If you are firm in what you believe in, no matter how right or wrong you are, it doesn't matter what any one else says about you. Thank you for this topic. Food for thought.drinker

BrotherO's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:36 PM

I have nothing wrong with a strong christian... what I have a problem with is a christian who thinks they have to slam their beliefs into everyone else. Religion is a cult or group... you don't have to recruit people... let them fall into there own beliefs and be satisfied with what you believe.

It is one thing for a person to say that they belong to Christ, but it is entirely another thing that Christ says they belong to him.

What I have a problem is that some people down grade other individuals but never take a look at themselves. Christians included. So as long as I keep an eye on myself while I am looking at you, I will be okay.

I strongly believe I would rather have a friend who is spiritually honest than fanatically religous. You know the type, my way or the highway.

BrotherO's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:21 PM
Edited by BrotherO on Tue 06/03/08 09:22 PM
:wink: That's right my sista! PTL!!!!bigsmile

Big hug to Lindsyylaugh

BrotherO's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:51 AM

From Quikstepper---"My point EXACTLY. The carnal mind can't possibly understand. Don't blame God for slavery & those sort of things. That was left up to man's own imaginations."

"Slavery & those sorts of things?" The Bible DOES endorse slavery as my earlier post on this thread points out along with several bible references. The bible absolutely lays out the rules for owning slaves, the length of time a Hebrew slave can be owned versus and pagan slave.

Some of the best apologists for Christianity in this forum stayed clear away from the subject of slavery--because they know what the bible says.

Please, if you would, explain why we should not blame God for slavery when it is endorsed in the very word of God?

-Drew

The definition of slavery has changed over the history. You could have or could be slave to you own brother. A lot of time today slavery still exist in many societies. What makes slavery so bad is how owners treat their property. It would appear that when owners have property not from there own race or gender, they tend to be very abusive and violent towards there property. I just call them dummies. They are not aware of what they have and eventually will lose the priviledge of being owners.

BrotherO's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:43 AM

to be Christians be excluded from this?

Nobody is bashing Christian folks here. We are discussing Christianity, the religion. Madness? I honestly don't see any "madness." Where is anyone bashing anybody?

My concern is how can a non Christian discuss Christianity when the non believer in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior rejects Christ as the Messiah,John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son so that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have life everlasting."? The only unforgiveable sin (in Christianity)is 'blasphemy against the Holy Spirit'. In other words, disbelief in the Holy Spirit i.e. rejection of Jesus Christ. The Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.

In these threads, non Christians try to 'cover up' bashing by saying it is "discussion" conversation, madness.

Again, how can one (and why would one even want to) discuss the Christian faith when one is NOT a Christian and has not the foggiest idea what Christianity is all about unless it is practiced. Meaning, reading the Bible, attending church or getting together with fellow Christians to worship, praise, hear teaching on our Heavenly Father, Bible Studies on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, who is a person and who was given to us by Our Lord Jesus Christ when he ascended back to Heaven to sit at the right hand side of His Father, our Lord God Almighty.

Lindyy
:heart:

P.S. WHEN did Christianity start? SIMPLE, when Christ came to earth, was crucified, dead and buried and on the third day arose. It started when Jesus walked this earth.
Christianity is the faith of those who follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and acceptance of Him as his/her Lord and Savior.

Now, I see that as clarity. As you can also put it, "What quacks like a duck, has web feet like a duck, and walks like a duck, it's a giraffe?" Get the point? For who is the author of confusion? Who is the creator of the lie? I am really glad that I believe in someone that loves me. (John 3:16)

BrotherO's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:39 PM
Man, there goes the hating again. What went on between my mother and father? I wouldn't want to be around neither. Mothers are getting upset with their children's father but they are not taking responsibility for treating their children's father the way they do. Look at the news. Do you think that the men who killed their family and themselves were dead beat fathers? No, the mothers feels like they can get away with anything. Not anymore. If mothers don't tighten up their attitudes towards the men they lay down with, there are going to be a whole lot more lonely women. Especially, when they start castrating the men.laugh

BrotherO's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:32 PM
The child support system will never work. It is a political short fall trying to adjust a spiritual problem. It takes more than money to raise a child. It takes pratically both parents. Unfortunately, as express in the opening comment, it lacks a whole lot of love and commitment. It is my observation, that the ones who control the child support enforcement agency really don't care, as long as they are getting a pay check. Those people get paid big bucks too. If someone could possibly tally up the cost for going after one dead beat parent, they might have just gave that money to the custodial parent.

I am not sure who thought of that division, but it is a joke. It feeds on the controling issues of the custodial parent. "I got the child living with me and you are gonna do what I say. If you don't, I am gonna turn you in for child support". Have you looked at the news lately? Parents who are threaten like this are not just running away no more. They are actually taking the lives of their own entire immediate family and anyone who may be connected.

My solution? I take responsibility for my actions and because of females not taking responsibility for their actions? They are considered to be immature and irresponsible. I don't want to have anything to do with them. That's right, castration would be a good solution. Especially to those weak men that falls trapped to the female race.

BrotherO's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:17 PM
First of all, how can you put your stuff out like that unless you have already made up your mind?

One thing about the Christian's Lord, Baby gurl. He has a grace that is sufficient. Unless you are taking a leap off the cliff or laying down, he is always there to pick us up.

I take long walks like it is written of him. He took long walks.. Walking alot helps to build endurance! Try it. No BLING BLING here!happy

BrotherO's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:11 PM
Okay! A quote from the Bible with no comment? I guess the quote is perfect enough and doesn't require no additional comment. Hallelujah!

BrotherO's photo
Mon 06/02/08 11:08 PM
Interesting topic here. Are there any other Christian that care to comment. Seems like non Christian type folks are on this topic. I have to believe that most non-Christian folks will bash Christian folks no matter what kind of stance you take. They hate the idea of Jesus being who he is to Christians. I don't worry about them doing what they do. Christ himself foretold of the madness long time ago. They did it to him, so what will make others who profess to be Christians be excluded from this?

BrotherO's photo
Mon 06/02/08 10:52 PM
I am new to this site, but I would like to make a comment even though I think this topic is dead now. Here goes. Today's marriages lack one simple item. The love of God. Many people are in "This is my world" syndrome. In actuality, it is our world. Just based on the decisions I make, it can be good or bad. Point? I am not married. Why not? Decision. I would love to get married but I must wait on that one simple item. Get my drift?

BrotherO's photo
Sun 06/01/08 12:03 AM
Wow!happy