Community > Posts By > Eli13

Eli13's photo
Sat 02/16/13 03:59 PM
Hi Debz, welcome to the show. Hope you find what you're looking for here.

Eli13's photo
Sat 02/16/13 03:56 PM
I know bands like the Stones and the Beatles made it big in America, but what about more recent bands. Who is big there now?

Eli13's photo
Sat 02/16/13 03:53 PM
PiL was Jonny Rotten selling his soul to cash in on what he did in the Sex Pistols. As for the Clash, I would class them more as New Wave rather than Punk. The golden era for British Punk was 76-79 and the defining bad had to be the Sex Pistols in my opinion.

Eli13's photo
Sat 02/16/13 03:43 PM
Lots of men cry, we just manage to hide it well and put on a brave face. I lost my Mum nearly 20 years ago now and at certain times of the year or events where other grandparents are beaming with pride, I shed a tear or two. It's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Eli13's photo
Sun 02/10/13 02:11 PM
Edited by Eli13 on Sun 02/10/13 02:12 PM
I think you've hit the nail on the head, any website that can be, has been taken over by scammers and fakes. It's a sad statement of modern life and probably why people open accounts on here and never talk to anyone.

I'm afraid the only answer to the riddle is time. Sincere people will hang around for the long run and won't make any excessive demands on others. So it's all about that primative survival aid, gut instinct at the end of the day. If it looks bad, smells bad, then it probably is bad.

Eli13's photo
Sat 02/02/13 02:35 AM
I love tattoos on a woman, but a sleeve is too much for me. Sorry

Eli13's photo
Sat 02/02/13 02:30 AM
Ladies, what is your preference when it comes to your mans nether regions, thatched, trimmed or shaven?

Eli13's photo
Sat 02/02/13 02:09 AM
Edited by Eli13 on Sat 02/02/13 02:11 AM
This has always been a mystery to me. I have seen women across a bar and wanted to talk to them but normally have been too self conscious to break the ice.

I would love to know the best ways of sparking up conversation, without suggesting any ulterior motive. The standard "do you come here often?" is far too cheesy and a complement is often received as a "I fancy you and want to get in your knickers".

drinks waving

Eli13's photo
Sat 02/02/13 01:34 AM
Someone with a passion for life, who doesn't worry about what others may think about her and beautiful on the inside. A friend, lover and partner in crime.:angel:

Eli13's photo
Sat 02/02/13 12:22 AM
I'm going to pack my bags up, check them in and kick my heels until tomorrow, when I can finally get my flight home and some well deserved time off after toooooooo long in the desert. Got to love the military air transport system when you're going home. :smile: