Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 11/01/15 09:08 AM
hugs coming your way!!! :) Trusting your annoyance has turned into a bunch of roses at your feet.

no photo
Sun 11/01/15 08:35 AM
hi\ugs coming your way!!! :) Trusting your annoyance has turned into a bunch of roses at your feet.

no photo
Wed 09/30/15 08:39 AM
I'm looking for a few Higher Consciousness individuals...am I in the wrong place flowerforyou here?

no photo
Sun 06/07/15 03:34 PM

Let me tap my heels together, and wave my magic wand. Let's be realistic here.
True love does not exist nowadays. Your Romeo or your Juliet doesn't exist.
Now I am not against the idea of love. Yes, there was love 50 years ago.
Nowadays most men just need objects to satisfy their needs. They want pleasure not love. This world has come to greed and lust only. It is impossible to find true love. In the end there will be heartbreak. I mean even if they say they love you, put a sexy woman in front of him and he will jump her. They will cheat. Go to clubs and see people making out or just hooking up and one night stands is all there is today. I so hope to be proved wrong in the future but sadly that is not possible.

Well if you look for roses in a onion patch you may not have a lot of luck finding something that won't make you cry.

If you look for love in a place where people can't hear each other, pickle their brains, smoke like a stack, and throw their hard earn money at labels, bling, and temporary comfort then you ARE
probably going to find misery.

If you are looking for love and go some place you can talk to people who are trying to develop their mind, create a home, enjoy a healthy lifestyle, build a community then Your odds get better.

It is not to say that you can not find someone celebrating in a club with friends on occasion but if that is a lifestyle, if they are a fixture, you either pass or play at your own risk.

Helps if you listen to the song a person is singing. Are they a mocking bird, a predator bird, or are they a nest builder. Someone who tells you what you want to hear, who looks fast and sexy/macho is not going to be the one who will be around to get through the seasons and raise a family, share shelter with you and make the long migrations. The nesting birds are harder to impress. They will watch and see what you are about before they will trust, they don't usually eat out of your hand.

you are a wise woman!

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 02:13 PM

What defines single? It could be anything these days..

Single due to communication skills are lacking..
Somewhat single and looking
Semi-single and browsing
Thinking of being single but let's see
Unsure if un-single so I'm putting one foot in
Would like to see if I should become single
Hold on a minute let me ask my partner if I'm still single
Single because my partner is out of state/at work/not in the bathroom on the toilet with me
Single because I'm not wearing a ring
Not married so single
No kids so single
No kids from him so single
Single because I was a married man now I am a single woman named Caitlyn looking for a girlfriend or a boyfriend, not sure yet but I know I'm single...I think.
and finally..
Single because I'm on Mingle

More single definitions?

If this is a definition of single why would anyone admit to being single. Wonder why so much animosity towards being single? Seems like many desirable people were/are. Major religious leaders come to mind for one.

Yeah I resonate with these "single' options more so the the original post-er's options. Some of us have personal standards and morals.

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 02:11 PM

What defines single? It could be anything these days..

Single due to communication skills are lacking..
Somewhat single and looking
Semi-single and browsing
Thinking of being single but let's see
Unsure if un-single so I'm putting one foot in
Would like to see if I should become single
Hold on a minute let me ask my partner if I'm still single
Single because my partner is out of state/at work/not in the bathroom on the toilet with me
Single because I'm not wearing a ring
Not married so single
No kids so single
No kids from him so single
Single because I was a married man now I am a single woman named Caitlyn looking for a girlfriend or a boyfriend, not sure yet but I know I'm single...I think.
and finally..
Single because I'm on Mingle

More single definitions?

If this is a definition of single why would anyone admit to being single. Wonder why so much animosity towards being single? Seems like many desirable people were/are. Major religious leaders come to mind for one.

Yeah I resonate with these "single' options more so the the original post-er's options. Some of us have standards.

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:20 PM
I'm single because there isn't enough spiritually conscious same gendered attracted womyn in my area.

Light!

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 12:57 PM
WARNING!!!! The content inside still love's unconditionally!:heart:

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 09:21 AM
flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 09:02 AM
According to A Course in Miracles, "A Miracles is merely a shift in perception".

Yes, I believe.

no photo
Wed 03/25/15 07:20 PM
I like to think so yet finding them seems to be the challenge.

no photo
Thu 03/12/15 12:47 PM

A man met a lion in d bush, he knelt down, closed his eyes & started praying. When he opend his eyes, he saw d lion kneeling in front of him & was praying too. He was shocked. He asked d lion "Are u a Christian"? The lion replied "Mumu. Dn't u pray b4 u eat"? D man fainted. Dn't laugh alone. Pls put a smile on someone's face by sharing.

Too cute ... I will pass it on!

Thanks for sharing brother!

no photo
Thu 03/12/15 12:40 PM

can you have a relationship..
... that is just being in a relationship would that be enough.?..
.. could you be in a relationship with somebody.. and not really love them but truly truly like them...?
. perhaps intellectually your equal.
... maybe they just make you laugh.
... or perhaps turn you on physically..
.... but you're not really in love with them.... is love... so important.
... do you need it to truly be happy in a relationship...? or can you be content.
. with just really really liking someone..hmm..

I think this is an excellent question! I have to admit that I personally would love to have be "in love","love", "lust", like as well as the "comfortable" components in a relationship.

I also don't think love is necessary to have a lasting relationship. Some people are content with just the companion component while others want to feel and give that great feeling throughout the relationship while others are solely committed to the mental aspect of love or commitment.

To answer your question, it depends on the people involved...everyones different.

Thanks for the great thought!

no photo
Wed 03/11/15 06:21 PM

today man and women has come to a place where,there is no limit of nakedness.why world become so?why we only want to make our anxiety true?is there really goodman vanished,who can really hold hand and take away to a new world.

huh?oops slaphead slaphead

no photo
Fri 03/06/15 12:45 AM
omg...i was a bit down and these jokes lifted my spirits...thanks!flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 05:45 PM
AWESOME!
:smile:

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 04:13 PM
Thank you all for displaying your hearts here. I almost ran from this site because I read so many insensitive post on other threads. It's really refreshing to know that there are still good heated people out there that hasn't let the world damage their spirits.

I recognize and bow to the light in you! :.

Again Thank you!

Namaste!

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 03:48 PM
I recognize and bow to the light in you! :)

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 03:12 PM
To answer your original question my beloved the answer is: No. sex is different for every one yet being "in love" or "loving someone" then having sex can be most gratifying!The mind, body and souls unite as one.

Sex can also be self gratifying as in most of today's relationships...sort of tit for tat. But both are still not satisfied and they feel a hole gaping in their relationship which often times lead to infidelity.

Not every one needs or want a sexual relationship. There are people who are asexual and are just fine without sex. There are also people who need sex in their minds(often due to child hood wounds) which is acted out in their behavior.

Sex is not the ultimate when it comes to true love. Follow your own instincts and don't give in to other peoples ignorance.

it hurts me to see that there are so many immature men and women on this site that cant answer a simply question without being insensitive.

Blessings on your internal peace!

no photo
Wed 10/08/14 06:17 PM
strength to you.

Previous 1