Community > Posts By > tengbehboy

tengbehboy's photo
Sun 03/24/13 04:42 AM
i just want to what worng with my pics and profile that i don't get reply back.lols

tengbehboy's photo
Thu 03/14/13 09:43 AM
i think you shell just call him yourself and ask if he will like to meet you for tea or caffee during the day, like 12 or 13pm, when people are around,1, there you are save, and 2, you will be comfortable in yourself, tell him nicely that you did't answer his calls because you was bussy, but you has call him, because you wanted to give his things back.and tall him not to call or sms you anymore that you want to move on with your life, so he should do the same too. that way he will understand, and you will be more confident,and comfortabe with youself.good luck with him.

tengbehboy's photo
Tue 03/12/13 02:47 PM
yeh dud you are right.i will take that in and think on it wheneven i am in that position.thanks again dud.

tengbehboy's photo
Tue 03/12/13 02:28 PM
Edited by tengbehboy on Tue 03/12/13 02:30 PM
were are you from dud?you will get all the ladies dud, just rely and wait they are all yours to take home dud.good luck dud.

tengbehboy's photo
Tue 03/12/13 02:19 PM
are you asking the ladies? if yes ask the ladies by saying(ladies what turn you on)that question must be only for the ladies lol.noway

tengbehboy's photo
Tue 03/12/13 01:47 PM
Edited by tengbehboy on Tue 03/12/13 02:36 PM
pls rate my pics and profile, i am new on the internet dating sites, your reply may be of help;thanks,

tengbehboy's photo
Tue 03/12/13 01:21 PM
i just rely and let her talk about herself, and find qustion and ask then,and listen to her more.and teas her hahaha, anyway what will i lose by teasing my date who is bored or talking 2 much lol....