Community > Posts By > willing2

willing2's photo
Fri 09/19/14 04:03 PM
Edited by willing2 on Fri 09/19/14 04:09 PM
?

I would like constructive Ideas people. This just tell me what not to do.

To do your part, get a job. On payday, take 2/3 of what you make and give it to a homeless family.

Or, give it to a liberal who claims they are CAPABLE of contributing and just won't.

Stating, welfare pays better than a job.

I did some charity work last night in Mejico. I donated 50 pesos to a fine looking, poor hooker.smokin

willing2's photo
Fri 09/19/14 04:02 PM
Edited by willing2 on Fri 09/19/14 04:08 PM
Muslims don't assimilated.

Dedicated to the liberal idiots who claim we will never see Shariah Law here in the States.

Most Americans are unaware that under the "Refugee Resettlement Program," whole Muslim communities from hostile nations are imported into the United States, circumventing whatever immigration laws that are still intact.

This is made even more dangerous by who the organization determines are refugees and who aren't. It's the UN, driven largely by the world's largest international body, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). The OIC is a modern day caliphate made up of 56 countries and the Palestinian terrorists.

For years, a handful of my colleagues and I have warned of the reckless immigration polices here in America and in the West — refusing immigration status to persecuted religious minorities under Islam (Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, etc.), while allowing whole Muslim communities from jihad nations to immigrate.

I have documented this dangerous practice and warned of the eventual consequence of importing jihad. We have seen its deleterious consequences with many members of the Somali community.

With millions of Christians expelled, ethnically cleansed or worse from the Middle East you might think these were the refugees the US would welcome to our shores. You'd be wrong.

Obama has opened the gates to a flood of terror-linked Muslim immigrants, the size of which will ensure poor vetting of backgrounds.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/09/united-nations-flood-us-muslim-refugees-taxpayer-expense/#VXEfScrB2rdIGTEs.99

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 12:52 PM
Dey boff two heads on da same nickel.

We need a non affiliated statesman for prez and flush the rest of the corporate owned pond scum.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 11:10 AM
Edited by willing2 on Thu 09/18/14 11:53 AM
Don't make me whoop out mah can of libertard stats.laugh smokin

Now, I have to get back to my under the table, er, non-profit job. (sarc..)laugh smokin

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 09:18 AM

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the State of (STATE NAME) against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of (STATE NAME) and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God.

Guide Note: There has been some controversy about whether the phrase "So help me God" is mandatory. I have seen officers allow enlistees to omit these words, if they choose, according to their religious preference and beliefs. While federal law does not appear to make any part of the oath optional (see Title 10, Section 502 of the United States Code), military regulations often do. For example, the Army enlistment regulation (see Army Regulation 601-210, paragraph 6-18) makes the portion "So help me God" optional.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/oathofenlist.htm

still NOT part of the Constitution!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Religious_Test_Clause

Progressives say, they will eventually eliminate it. Just a matter of time, they'll be forced to state, in the name of Allah. If the refuse, they could become the practice dummy's for the ones with the dull butter knives.:wink: smokin

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 09:17 AM
I wouldn't leave out the gene manipulating that Monsanto does to make food and animals grow faster.

You can see the affect in how it transforms young girls, some 8 to 10 years old, into fully developed and menstruating, tiny women.

Gubament approved.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 09:05 AM

Some have found it 6 or 7 times here.drinker

Each day.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 09:02 AM

yup. How about denatured Grain Alcohol, ETHANOL during prohibition?

That, and hard lesson learned to not use lead solder on stills.

Not that I've ever run shine.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 08:52 AM
I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the State of (STATE NAME) against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of (STATE NAME) and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 08:44 AM
Edited by willing2 on Thu 09/18/14 08:56 AM

glasses teeny weeny bit.

We have airborne pneumonia every summer in the surrounding counties, cuz of NOOOOOOOOO, not BTK spraying. How the heck does pneumonia become airborne? uh......farmers aren't plowing up their fields then. That was spring.

I will put on my blinders long enough to concede that the U.S. government DOES use blood-suckers on its citizenry each April 15th, while ***ing us.

1947 Colonel E.E. Kirkpatrick of the U.S. Atomic Energy Comission issues a secret document (Document 07075001, January 8, 1947) stating that the agency will begin administering intravenous doses of radioactive substances to human subjects.

1950 Department of Defense begins plans to detonate nuclear weapons in desert areas and monitor downwind residents for medical problems and mortality rates.

1996 Department of Defense admits that Desert Storm soldiers were exposed to chemical agents.

Nah, I wouldn't put any stock in folks claiming the holocaust ever happened.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh smokin

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 08:36 AM

Free Wi-Fi and "Obama Phones"

P.S. For the record, it's becoming clear why some prefer to make their statements-presented-as-facts, which they end with a ".", rather than ending their snide remarks with a "?".

Please, reread.

This is a question regarding those who CHOOSE not to contribute.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 08:12 AM

We find, in this country, that separation of Church and State
is a viable concept.

An example of the lack of that might be Israel.
I disagree! The muslim countries are the culprits

You just un-made your own point.

It's pretty obvious his point.
From Nigeria.
Pretty good English for not being his native idioma.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 08:08 AM
Info for those with head-in-a$$ syndrome.

Dey is plenty mo where dees come frum.

The Tuskegee syphilis experiment (/tʌsˈkiːɡiː/)[1] was an infamous clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the U.S. Public Health Service to study the natural progression of untreated syphilis in rural African American men who thought they were receiving free health care from the U.S. government.[1]

The Public Health Service started working with the Tuskegee Institute in 1932. Investigators enrolled in the study a total of 600 impoverished sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama. 399 of those men had previously contracted syphilis before the study began, and 201[2] did not have the disease. The men were given free medical care, meals, and free burial insurance, for participating in the study. They were never told they had syphilis, nor were they ever treated for it. According to the Centers for Disease Control, the men were told they were being treated for "bad blood", a local term for various illnesses that include syphilis, anemia, and fatigue.

The 40-year study was controversial for reasons related to ethical standards, primarily because researchers knowingly failed to treat patients appropriately after the 1940s validation of penicillin as an effective cure for the disease they were studying

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"MKULTRA" redirects here. For other uses, see MKULTRA (disambiguation).
Declassified MKUltra documents

Project MKUltra — sometimes referred to as the CIA's mind control program — is the code name of a U.S. government human research operation experimenting in the behavioral engineering of humans. Organized through the Scientific Intelligence Division of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the project coordinated with the Special Operations Division of the U.S. Army's Chemical Corps.[1] The program began in the early 1950s, was officially sanctioned in 1953, was reduced in scope in 1964, further curtailed in 1967 and officially halted in 1973.[2] The program engaged in many illegal activities;[3][4][5] in particular it used unwitting U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects, which led to controversy regarding its legitimacy.[3](p74)[6][7][8] MKUltra used numerous methodologies to manipulate people's mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture.[9][better source needed]

The scope of Project MKUltra was broad, with research undertaken at 80 institutions, including 44 colleges and universities, as well as hospitals, prisons and pharmaceutical companies.[10] The CIA operated through these institutions using front organizations, although sometimes top officials at these institutions were aware of the CIA's involvement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

LSD has been used by the government to treat combat fatigue or as an interrogation aid.

LSD was tested on marines in Vietnam by putting it in the water supply. They were deceived, being led to believe they were testing a new sleep aid. One guy went crazy and killed his own men.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
1931 Dr. Cornelius Rhoads, under the auspices of the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Investigations, infects human subjects with cancer cells. He later goes on to establish the U.S. Army Biological Warfare facilities in Maryland, Utah, and Panama, and is named to the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. While there, he begins a series of radiation exposure experiments on American soldiers and civilian hospital patients.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1940 Four hundred prisoners in Chicago are infected with Malaria in order to study the effects of new and experimental drugs to combat the disease.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

1942 Chemical Warfare Services begins mustard gas experiments on approximately 4,000 servicemen. The experiments continue until 1945 and made use of Seventh Day Adventists who chose to become human guinea pigs rather than serve on active duty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1942 Chemical Warfare Services begins mustard gas experiments on approximately 4,000 servicemen. The experiments continue until 1945 and made use of Seventh Day Adventists who chose to become human guinea pigs rather than serve on active duty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1945 "Program F" is implemented by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (AEC). This is the most extensive U.S. study of the health effects of fluoride, which was the key chemical component in atomic bomb production. One of the most toxic chemicals known to man, fluoride, it is found, causes marked adverse effects to the central nervous system but much of the information is squelched in the name of national security because of fear that lawsuits would undermine full-scale production of atomic bombs

-----------

Say it ain't so, Joe.sad

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 07:47 AM
Provocative.

To some, will read as vulgar, To others, will warm the heart.

By the Tulips

By Arnolt Schlick.

By the tulips people stop to take
Pictures. One wonders which are more
Beautiful: the people or the tulips?
Lush, almost fluorescent, like cups,
Like vases, like wet crimson towels
Hanging loose about the naked style.
Or an Annamese girl in striped mini
Just below her drawers, on her forehead
A pale red moon. Or two Indian women
In brilliant prints and gold nose pellets,
Nipples pressing through silk. Or an old
Man with his mother, identical blue chips
Glinting through corrugated skin. Families
Like flower beds, varieties of love
And anguish, phenotype and genotype,
And Babel, magnificent garden!
Or the glory of laughter, that needs
No language, the glee of children racing
Away, the silence of tulips calling
Wildly, pouring out love in perfume.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 07:41 AM

Next thing ya know, to swear in, they'll be given a dull butter knife and a Christian to behead.

Maybe, they'll let 'em practice on pot-heads before swearing in.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 07:33 AM
Edited by willing2 on Thu 09/18/14 07:36 AM
Naw, gubament would NEVER purposely and knowingly, secretly test drugs, VD or highly contagious viruses on grunts.smokin

Dat be's weewy discrupulous and inhuman, no?

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 07:25 AM
Me, I am real wherever I go. I treat women with due respect and honor.

If they're the type that like dirty jokes and start it up, you can bet your a$$ we'll have a pissing contest.

My male friends, I treat the same due respect and honor. If it's business or serious talk, vulgarity distracts from the topic.

Just chittin and a gigglin between friends, anything goes.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 07:16 AM
Next thing ya know, to swear in, they'll be given a dull butter knife and a Christian to behead.

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 07:11 AM
Edited by willing2 on Thu 09/18/14 07:13 AM
How is it,folks who CHOOSE not to work can afford internet and Iphone bills, then say they NEED welfare?

willing2's photo
Thu 09/18/14 07:02 AM
Edited by willing2 on Thu 09/18/14 07:16 AM
That @ #$%&* +&*$& sure as %&#$ isn't my style.
$#&@ them €√π£^©®£™¢ what uses it.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25