Community > Posts By > willing2

willing2's photo
Wed 09/17/14 04:39 PM
While the brokeass liberals are figuring on how distribute other peoples money, the working class is too busy working on surviving.

One other thing. Gubament don't have money of their own to distribute.

willing2's photo
Wed 09/17/14 02:36 PM
I forgot to mention.
To be liable for child support, you don't have to be the sperm donor.

willing2's photo
Wed 09/17/14 02:26 PM
I've hooked up with a few very aggressive pacifists.smokin

willing2's photo
Wed 09/17/14 02:06 PM
I'm sticking with, at least ya' can't knock her up.

BTW

Her in the States, if you support a kid, even if ya not married to da broad, break up, you could find yerself stuck with child support.

willing2's photo
Wed 09/17/14 02:05 PM

Here, have some wine.:wink: smokin

willing2's photo
Wed 09/17/14 01:40 PM
Edited by willing2 on Wed 09/17/14 02:12 PM

Instead of sending troops to get infected, they should send liberals.
Just have to offer them free wi-fi.
For life.:wink:

I want to laugh at this, but ONE of my really good friends is a liberal...:tongue:

Just the idiot liberals.

I have friends who are liberals.

Who, but a complete moron would believe, American troops can't catch that Ebola?smokin

Must mean they are immune, no?laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

willing2's photo
Wed 09/17/14 01:32 PM
Instead of sending troops to get infected, they should send liberals.
Just have to offer them free wi-fi.
For life.:wink:

willing2's photo
Tue 09/16/14 06:30 PM
Edited by willing2 on Tue 09/16/14 06:48 PM
It's just something about her that screams, oBozo voter.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/16/14 04:51 PM
This looks like it's turning into another mentalpausal thread.

Angry, man haters.laugh laugh laugh laugh

I've met a couple folks from sites.

Nice ladies. We just didn't click.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/16/14 04:28 PM
I'd bet Mama is a liberal.

Mother And Daughter Come Out As ‘Lesbian Partners’

This is strange and definitely awkward. This mother and daughter, Mary and Vertasha Carter are also lesbian lovers. “Vertasha and I knew we were attracted to each other when she was sixteen,” Mary Carter told Stuupid.com.

“But we decided to wait to have sex until she was eighteen, legally of age. We are now going public with our relationship to help others who might be in gay mother/daughter relationship feel confident and okay about coming out. We want the world to know we love each other as mother and daughter and romantically.”

“We’re women, so Vertasha and I obviously can’t make children,“It’d be one thing if her daddy (he’s out of the picture) got her pregnant and a baby was born with deformities, but we’re not hurting anyone. We’re a new minority and just want acceptance.”

Vertasha is apparently happy with the relationship as well.

“My mom is still my mom. She does normal mom stuff: buys me clothes, pays for food, tells me to make our bed. We just happen to enjoy sex with each other too.”

http://www.fuse.com.ng/2014/09/16/world-coming-end-mother-daughter-come-lesbian-partners/

willing2's photo
Tue 09/16/14 03:16 PM
Edited by willing2 on Tue 09/16/14 03:53 PM

Reading Comp is a great quality to have.

I posed questions, not statements.

Is Ebola a Weapon of Mass Destruction?

Te explico?biggrin

'Literacy' is an important part of "Reading Comp".

When one is asking questions, one correctly uses question marks; when one is making statements, one correctly leaves OFF the question mark and replaces it with a period, instead.

I haven't yet decoded which you use when making your statements-presented-as-fact; it appears to be equally intermixed, probably just to keep others guessing as to whether it's reality-based or just simply the *real* truth.

what

Fine off-topic chat. And, I am not the topic or a whipping post for verbal abuse.

Have any position on troops, Barry sent, potentially bringing Ebola to the US?

willing2's photo
Tue 09/16/14 03:00 PM
Edited by willing2 on Tue 09/16/14 03:04 PM

Sending 3,000 troops?

Damn well bet it'll be here shortly.

Barry is sending 3000 military personnel to west Africa to help to control the outbreak.

It'll be Bush's fault.

Earlier this week, you informed us that the CDC owns *The Patent* for it <<True

biggrin

So, it is Bush sending troops.slaphead
Damn, I shoulda knowed it.rofl rofl rofl rofl

Reading Comp is a great quality to have.

I posed questions, not statements.

Is Ebola a Weapon of Mass Destruction?

Te explico?biggrin

willing2's photo
Tue 09/16/14 02:56 PM

Even if she's a double-bagger, I used to be willing2.

:laughing: So it's it's about being a scoundrel?rofl

I've been called a dog a few times.
I know I can't be cuz, I can't lick my own

smokin

willing2's photo
Tue 09/16/14 02:30 PM
Even if she's a double-bagger, I used to be willing2.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/16/14 02:23 PM
Sending 3,000 troops?

Damn well bet it'll be here shortly.

Barry is sending 3000 military personnel to west Africa to help to control the outbreak.

It'll be Bush's fault.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/16/14 02:15 PM

Muy curioso.
Estamos en la misma pagina.
Que milagro, no?:wink:

Sorry...while I realize this is an international site, since English is my one-and-only language, I prefer to have my intelligent conversations IN it.

Oh, and I also do my own thinking in English; because I do my own thinking, I'm free to be logical, sensible, and intelligent without fearing that my party's going to disown me for thinking outside the cage...errr...I mean, outside their box. Also, because I AM capable of being logical, sensible, and intelligent all on my own, it's not important to me in what language ANYbody's *Must-Be-Followed* page of a script is written.

If you and I even appear to be in agreement on ANYthing, I'll simply chalk it up to the fact that - when given enough time and opportunities - even a blind pig can find a tube of lipstick, eventually.

winking

Even with lipstick,

Ni modo.

Taking odds on whether Hillbilery will face prosecution and, if she does, how much time will she get?

willing2's photo
Tue 09/16/14 01:52 PM

"...That'��s the way it was described to us..."

?!?

Really?!? JUST as that?!? I'm surprised it wasn't 'described to us' as she and her officials came in, torching everything in sight, and threatening to kill anyone who breathed a word of it.

Yanno, since we're now basing fact and reality on what's "described to (us)".

Regardless of any other factor, real OR imagined, Hillary's dead-in-the-water because of Benghazi should she even attempt to run; there is NO denying it happened on her watch...regardless of what she DID know/SHOULD HAVE known/chose not to know.

The same *Those* who've managed to crucify (almost convincingly) Obama for not being native-born will not have to dig too deep to find all sorts of problems with putting someone who was already in charge when Benghazi occurred, in charge of our whole country's defense.

It's just that simple.

Muy curioso.
Estamos en la misma pagina.
Que milagro, no?:wink:

willing2's photo
Tue 09/16/14 01:41 PM
Edited by willing2 on Tue 09/16/14 01:42 PM
Man, I was just about to post that.

Will Presidential front-runner H. Clinton soon face Federal charges?

Here's what she has to say about that.:wink:

willing2's photo
Tue 09/16/14 12:34 PM
Sad to hear, Ms Pam.

You're a strong woman and will come out of this.

willing2's photo
Tue 09/16/14 12:30 PM
Watch. Now the idiot libs will say," Stewart is just a comedian."laugh

Jon Stewart rips Obama's 'chaotic and confused' war on the Islamic State

'Imagine if George Lucas had called his movie "Star Sustained Counter-Terrorism Campaigns"'Dylan Stableford, Yahoo News

Jon Stewart ripped the Obama administration on Monday for its "chaotic and confused" war on the Islamic State militant group.

In a succinct analogy, the "Daily Show" host compared President Obama's response to the terror threat with President George W. Bush's wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"This really does point out the difference between the Bush and the Obama administrations," Stewart said. "The Bush administration was incredibly disciplined and focused when the time came to persuade this country to do the wrong thing, whereas the Obama administration would like us to do the right thing, in as chaotic and confused a way as possible."

Earlier, Stewart criticized the current White House's characterization of the conflict as a “sustained counter-terrorism campaign.”

“Imagine if George Lucas had called his movie ‘Star Sustained Counter-Terrorism Campaigns,’” he said.

The comedian has been highly critical of the president of late.

Last week, following Obama's primetime speech outlining the U.S. strategy on the Islamic State, Stewart said America has two choices when it comes to dealing with conflict: a "nuanced vision of a non-omnipotent America projecting power selectively," or "some sort of weird, all-powerful Tarantino America that cleanses the world of sin through slow-motion bloodbaths."

In his speech, Stewart said, Obama "went full 'America, f--- yeah!'"

Stewart also said the initial Muslim-free coalition of European nations (and Australia) the White House had put together to fight the Islamic State looked "awful Christian-y" and had "a little bit of a Crusade-y vibe."

"You can’t go to war against a Muslim group without a Muslim ally," he said Thursday. "Now we're just the group of grown men at the One Direction concert without any kids."

It's not the first time Stewart has drawn parallels between the Bush and Obama administrations' approaches to dealing with terror.

In February, Stewart criticized Obama for his use of drones, comparing his defense of the drone program with President Bush's "we do not torture" declaration following reports of secret CIA prisons overseas.

"Ultimately what we've learned is the difference between administrations is not necessarily what they do, but what they say to get to do it," Stewart said.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25