Community > Posts By > Nursenell76

Nursenell76's photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:15 PM
Dale Jr. and Smoke :banana:

Nursenell76's photo
Sun 07/20/08 08:00 PM

Im the master when people play there stupid games! I for 1 be up front with a girl that I like alot and if she doesnt feel the same the hell with her. Its 2 easy to scare men n women off. I see it and hear about day by day from friends and other people. can we all just grow up and be honest with eachother! Do we have to act such big babies! Its time to be mature and respect each other! And if people dont do that well 4get them and live on! There are plenty people out there to have fun!

My point exactly. That is the way I look at things. I hate games.

Nursenell76's photo
Sun 07/20/08 06:18 PM

First of all let me just start by saying that there are many ways that you men scare women as well.....

Women do the same things. This is defently something that both genders do not like.

I agree completely

1. Being indecisive- on and off again behavior. You want us, you don't want us.....

Sometimes we just want to do our own thing. Usually it's when we are seeing your bad side, and seeing the grass on the other side at the same time. This is usually us struggling on what to accept. (it means we are thinking long term). As for everything else, We probly don't care, and thats why we can't decide on a place to eat, or where to go for vacation.

I am indecisive about places to go etc also. I can't blame a man for being that way. Thanks for the insight on this one. I have never had a man explain this. Thank you for being honest.

2. Saying that you want a good woman, then when a good woman comes along... you run off or you go for the b****h that treats you like a dog.

Usually, the 'good woman' is a self proclaimed title. Nagging is often worse then not laughing at stupid jokes. In other cases, it's because most guy's want to have sex with the b**ch, and probly think they can change her b**chy ways.

The other type of fake 'good woman' is the desperate kind, who will change her life to fit yours. We will take b*tch over that, because b*tch has her own mind. Most men that find 'good women' try to keep them.

I am using the term "good woman" to describe a woman who is mentally stable, financially secure, not nagging or *****y, and secure within herself. I do understand what you are talking about here in this case. I agree that a woman has to have her own mind and not conform to the mans personality, that seems to happen often I agree. It is a self proclaimed title as well, even bad women use it to describe themselves just as bad men say that they are "good men".

3. Never calling when you say you will. Women love to know that they are being thought of. If you say you will call us back, then please do.

I agree with this one. One problem is the 'just because' call. You call to much, your seen as clingy.

Too bad we don't have a happy medium on calling. This would solve lots of issues. LOL

4. Assuming that every woman is the same. Just because your ex wife was a pain or cheated doesn't mean that all women are or will.

I'll agree that not every women is exactly the same. There are alot of similarity's between women and other woman, just as there are between men. Players exist because they learned how to exploit these things to get what they want. Come on, comedians have been making fun of these similaritys for centuries.

Well spoken. I agree

5. Flirting with others in our presence. Need I say more?

As disrespectful as this is, some guys are just charming. There is a fine line here. It's directly porpotional to your girlfriends jelously. Crossing that line is directly porportional to how hypocrytical the girl is, and how much the guy respects his girlfriend.

I agree, I am refering to the all out "let me get your digits" flirt.

6. Trash talking your ex. Just don't do it. LOL You don't want women to picture you talking about them that way, which is what happens.

True, however when we talk about things we liked about them or things we missed, you get jelous. Instead, understand men language, we are saying 'we hope your not like this' and 'we are glad your not like this'. Think of this as us opening up to you and telling you please don't treat me like her. If it goes on, just say you won't treat us like our ex, and most guys will shut up.

I agree, but to spend the entire evening talking about your ex is unacceptable to me as well as alot of other women.

7. Not respecting a woman's time with her friends. If you don't want us to cut into guys night out time then don't do it to us.

The majority of women cut into 'guy time' with the 'just because' call. We also know that the majority of women will talk about their boyfriends when together. If you have a single and unhappy girlfriend, we will have bad things said about us. Infact, most guys know that atleast one of your friends hates us, and atleast one other friend has thought about sleeping with us.

WOW, ok. you are prob right on this one, but the calling every hour to check on us is a bit disrespectful.

8. Trash talking other men. Keep the jealously to a minimum.

There are two types. Jelously, and justice. Jelously is saying they suck when we do the same thing. Justice is saying they suck because there doing something we would never do. You can tell it's justice when the guy actually becomes notably pissed off.

Thanks for answering this one. It has been a mystery. happy

9. Fishing for compliments. If we say that you are sexy then accept it and move on, don't ask us to explain it in depth to you ten times within a few minutes.

The majority of women i know don't complament men. Infact, it's almost expected that we complament women every time we go out. we need it just as much as you do. We are just as insecure, we just are taught to hide it better. We fish when we haven't heard it alot, or we don't believe it.

I agree, I compliment my man quite often, and it is sincere when I do. Too bad most women prob don't.

10. Don't be clingy and possessive. I guess you can refer to #7 on this one also.

I disagree on this one. Some girls like a certin level of possessiveness. They like it when a guy calls a girl 'his girl', or when they get pissed off at another guy for flirting with his girlfriend. Others don't seem to care. Though i will agree, there is a fine line.

Yes a fine line in deed. I guess I think of being clingy and possessive as taking it to extremes. That reminds me of my ex husband. He was very clingy, didn't have his own hobbies or anything. He would follow me around like a puppy. It was a complete turn off. I like men who like to spend time with their man friends, hunt, fish, and have their own mind.

Nursenell76's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:58 PM

I like yes women.

I like yes men! LOL :banana:

Nursenell76's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:39 PM

Dear Nurse Nell,

I was wondering when a woman was going to have the cajones to hijack my idea for a thread and write about how men scare women. You didn't manage to faithfully reproduce the idea though. I was writing about all the scarey stuff women put in their profile that turns us off.

In answer to your questions

1) Being indecisive - I've found this is more of a female trait than a male trait. Women can't seem to decide if they're in the relationship or not and how much. It seems to be tougher for them than picking the right outfit. A guy will tell you straight up if he wants you and how much. A woman rarely will.

2) Wanting a good woman - heck, we all want good woman...with a bad girl streak. If we found one, I don't think we'd run off with some other b****h who treats us badly...at least not for long.

3) Calling on time - I always call when I say I will. The problem always seems to be your wacko work schedule or some other problem and you can't talk right now. Let's not even start on the voicemails I leave that you never return.

4) All women are the same? There is a sameness to a lot of the profiles. I would never assume you're anything at all like my ex-wife. If you were I'd run.

5) Flirting with others in your presence. I agree this is really uncool...and guys, if you're going flirt, don't do it when you're with a woman that interests you.

6) Trash talking your ex. This is very uncool. I never trash talk my ex. She's a good person. I just don't want to be married to her. If you trash talk your ex-anything what does that say about you?

7) Not respecting each other's time. I'm totally with you on this one.

8) Trash talking other men. We sorta covered this one with #6. Get over it!

9) Fishing for compliments. If you tell me I'm sexy I want to know how I make you feel that way about me..so I can tell you that I'm flattered...and keep on doing those things that make me supremely sexy in your eyes.

10) Being clingy and possessive. I'll happily share you with the world as long as there are parts of you that are only for me. Deal?

D

I agree with just about everything ya said there except a few things, but the differences between men and womens opinions will never change. And even if they did, how fun do you think the world would be?? It just wouldn't in my eyes.

Nursenell76's photo
Sun 07/20/08 03:57 AM
Have a good day as well. I am going to go home this morning and hit the sheets for some well deserved sleep. :wink:

Nursenell76's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:35 AM

I went through this phase after my divorce where I was a jerk and a pure Azzhole to women and I got more action than what I knew to do with.

The problem was 1, I did not like who I had become and 2, the type of women I was attracting disgusted me!!!! They were pretty, great bodies but the foulness of the being was beyond sad. Because they disgusted me so bad I found myself treating them worse and worse and the worse I treated them the more they kept coming around. The more they wanted be and wanted me to a point that was sick.......Stocking me and crying for me, through themselves down at my feet and would do ANYTHING I wanted them to...

It was a very sad part of my life...I would rather be alone than be with women like that and from what I can tell there are a LOT of women like that.

i know what you mean

I'm glad that someone else gets it. I fell into this by accident, by ex had cheated on me so I was just pissed at all women and women just loved to be treated like ****.... I never call them back, acted like they meant nothing when around me, dating multiable women at the same time and not caring if they each knew or not....I am don't have the model thing going on but I do have a little cash and I know how to make it look like a lot...I got a nice house and as soon as they saw my house, my toys i.e. boat, bikes and atv's, jet ski It was like I owned them...Some would never leave my house until I made them..........it is so sad they are like that......Today I look for an equal

That is unfortunatly true. I have seen this happen over and over again. I will tell you that it is gold diggers that give good honest women a bad name. I have nice things and am in no way hurting for anything. I have been dumped before plenty of times for women that were gold digging and didn't have a pot to piss in. It seems as if some men would prefer to be that "provider" than to have an equal. Why is that exactly?

Nursenell76's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:27 AM

I can only speak for myself on this one, but YES a nice guy is what I am looking for. happy
we're all nice guys drinker drinker drinker

With nice wieners

Nursenell76's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:21 AM
I can only speak for myself on this one, but YES a nice guy is what I am looking for. happy

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 07/19/08 11:57 PM

Something else that scares me away, not sure if it is like this for every woman, but....

When a man automatically assumes that you are going to sleep with them on the first date. It always make me think that mmmmmm They are accustomed to doing this, I wonder how many women they have been with this month. LOL

That is pretty scary to me!

I automatically assume that sex is not the most important thing in a relationship and if it is for her, it's not gonna work for me (i'm not looking for "just" a sex partner)

Exactly.... It makes me think that sex is the only thing they are interested in. I want someone to like me for my mind first and foremost.

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 07/19/08 11:49 PM
Something else that scares me away, not sure if it is like this for every woman, but....

When a man automatically assumes that you are going to sleep with them on the first date. It always make me think that mmmmmm They are accustomed to doing this, I wonder how many women they have been with this month. LOL

That is pretty scary to me!

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 07/19/08 11:10 PM

Alright, so I responded in another thread where people were discrediting "game," saying they would rather "get to the point." I think this would fit better as a separate thread:

I know it's been ages since I've posted anything on JSH...ahem sorry... I mean MINGLE2, but allow me to tell all you guys a little something about CHEMISTRY.

If you're saying that you want to skip the game and just be "straight up and say it from the beginning," you are essentially prioritizing compatibility. You just want to get to the point and see if the two of you are going to work out together, right? Sure, that may sound great, but you're sacrificing something important along the way.

Chemistry is essentially spawned from sexual tension. All women with experience in dating and sex are reading that statement right now and nodding their heads in agreement. Most men, however, will be utterly confused. "Isn't tension a bad thing? Isn't resolution always the end goal?" they will ask.

Would you really want to watch a movie that has JUST a happy ending without all the mess in the middle? Be my guest to pay ten bucks to go watch that movie, but I ain't joining ya.

Playing the game isn't a waste of time. It's an opportunity to build sexual tension, create chemistry, and really get to know the other person through a fun and challenging experience. There WILL be conflict, but that's where the necessary tension comes from. In fact, I oftentimes FAKE conflict with women (and they KNOW it's fake but they play along) to create a flirty vibe between me and her.

The tension makes the release all that much better. It's like building up an orgasm within a woman - you keep bringing her to the brink of orgasm but you tell her to relax her body so that she's unable to... after you do this several times, you tell her to cum and the result is an explosion of pleasure multiplied several times over. The push/pull dynamic between the tension and the release that follows is essentially what the game is, and that is what makes interactions between the sexes fun and fulfilling.

Calling the game "BS" is just nonsense.

Wow, I never really thought of it like that. You are correct in so many ways. I have noticed that having a relationship where both people say they aren't going to play games, there is usually tension created by one or both no matter what. It may not be the traditional "game playing", but it creates tension none the less. That makes for drive in wanting that person more in my opinion.

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:58 PM

I am not into dominating men. I like to be on bottom most of the time. :tongue:

if you really want i'll let you be on top too from time to time
:wink:

That sounds like a good deal! :banana:

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:51 PM
Well this thread didn't go where I thought it would go. LOL frustrated

I guess what I was getting at is the point in which a person starts questioning "Should I run?" when dating. (And in no way is this considered nursing or medical! LOL) It is the same for men and women alike as I said earlier. I have been on a few dates where my date has gotten the phone number of the waitress for later and talked bad about their ex's all evening. That is what made me run. Everyone has their experiences. I would just like to share. Maybe someone could gain some insight on this. I looked at the list of things that men had listed on the other thread and found that I have done a few. If I can find what I am doing wrong and change it then maybe I will be more successful in finding and keeping someone.

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:34 PM
Everytime I hear your voice I get excited. When I am with you I am secure and safe. Your strong arms and love you have for your children melts my heart. When it's late and time for bed and I am with you, I still get nervous and anticipate your kisses and the way we make love. I can feel what we have for each other in my chest. It tickles and crushes at the same time. I hope it never ends.

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:19 PM

Oh hell no. DO NOT pick on nell for having an opinion. And do not say that she is not here for dating purposes. The best part of a(any) relationship is starting it off as friends. So do not judge her for wanting to explain what she believes to be something that scares women away from men. By the way, you are becoming a prime example of why I am beginning to believe that men BITE and not in a good way. Get over yourself Chuck!!

Thanks, you are my new best friend. Isn't it amazing how people show their true colors. LOL

a valid point? gosh guy pick yourself up.. respect yourself
she doesn't... her name implies she wants you to k'nell' down

look up, not down. forget her

I am not into dominating men. I like to be on bottom most of the time. :tongue:

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:17 PM

Oh hell no. DO NOT pick on nell for having an opinion. And do not say that she is not here for dating purposes. The best part of a(any) relationship is starting it off as friends. So do not judge her for wanting to explain what she believes to be something that scares women away from men. By the way, you are becoming a prime example of why I am beginning to believe that men BITE and not in a good way. Get over yourself Chuck!!

Thanks, you are my new best friend. Isn't it amazing how people show their true colors. LOL

Awww, you are sweet darlin!! ANd ummm, I think that you might have stuck a nerve on a certain insecure man.

Yes I agree. Funny how he is all "Off with her head" LOL If ya can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:08 PM

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:07 PM

I find this post quite amazing..

All this woman wrote is so true...

Is it asking for to much??..not..

Now a woman wrote this....ok

lets turn the table...

it applies to men also....

u could say all the same...

but a woman posted this first....and what does she get...crap...

guys..be open minded to what she is saying...

change the she's to he's and vise versa..

does that make sence to u...

she isn't bashing men...

it's about life...

like the 12 steps..they aren't just about alcholics and drug addicts..

the 12 steps of a healthy life..

jmop....:smile: flowerforyou :heart:

Thank you. That is what I intended.

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:06 PM

wanna scare, im not takin ya shoe shoppin tommorrow.!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Darn! I really like shoes too. Especially strappy ones. I promise to be good if you take me to get some shoes. blushing

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25