Community > Posts By > Nursenell76

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 03:14 AM
OK so now that we have addressed the whole love/relationship issue. Just what are you saying about 2 people moving in together????

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:32 AM

no books, it's my warped twisted mind that speaks, lol.........

Haha I like the way you talk. LOL I think I went crosseyed trying to decipher all of it.

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:28 AM

On no you didn't girlfriend. Another one trying to steal my guys!

Lets have an orgy! :banana:

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:25 AM

OMG ROFLMAO rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You guys are good.

HEY BABY HUHUHUUHUHUH

Hey big boy. Wanna score????

SCORE! SCORE! SCORE! HHHM--HHMMM-HMM-HMM-HMMM

Show me yours and I'll show you mine!

SHOW YOU WHAT? HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH

Show me your butt Beavis

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:23 AM

You guys are good.

HEY BABY HUHUHUUHUHUH

SCORE! SCORE! SCORE! HHHM--HHMMM-HMM-HMM-HMMM

Show me yours and I'll show you mine!

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:21 AM

You guys are good.

HEY BABY HUHUHUUHUHUH

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:20 AM
Confuscious say "Women who spring on box spring this spring have offspring next spring."

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:19 AM

many relationships have been forsaken because they were not meant to be, for now or for long, as who run away from unconditional love from anyone, as if unconditional love was had, who would not be sent away with love if their was not desire.......

free something, if it return, then it wishes to stay......

Kung fu!!! The legend continues!!! What book are you reading from?huh

ROFLMFAO I think Yoda has spoken.

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:18 AM

You guys are good.

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 01:57 AM

How soon is too soon to move in with your boyfriend/girlfriend? Do you think time matters?
well as soon as you have 3 months of zanax on hand then i gotta say, go for it :D

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 01:49 AM

to listen to the heart takes the greatest courage, as the mind whisper it is the thief, that steal from us what we want, when the mind be the robber that steal love while we are distracted........

I can agree with that. If you are determined to make a relationship work out of love for one another, the obstacles should seem smaller and less important.

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 01:43 AM
Do you feel that relationship experience and understanding of expectations play a role in determining time?

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 01:20 AM
How soon is too soon to move in with your boyfriend/girlfriend? Do you think time matters?

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 01:18 AM
Feelings are not a choice, but love is! Real love, unconditional love, is not feelings-driven. The divorce rate is as high as it is because people go by their feelings instead of decisions to be unselfish. Real love and commitment are decision-driven.

What are your thoughts on this??????

I feel that this statement is the most accurate in describing love. Everyday you make decisions in your relationship with others. Some for better, some for the worse. We choose to cheat on our spouses, etc... maybe if we choose to stay commited and maintain that unconditional love things would be better and our lives richer.

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 01:11 AM
I wouldn't consider that cheating but it would make me think that I wasn't the one for them and move on. If they are gonna bone someone else then what is the point in dating me????? I don't like to share.

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 12:49 AM
A dirty blue collar man with black boots, oh and light colored eyes.

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 12:44 AM
"Hey, watch this!"

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 12:40 AM

No sex? laugh the Amish women around here must have sex with all the babies they have.

I was refering to premarital sex, I should have specified. But you brought up another reason not to become Amish! LOL That is unless you want a litter of kiddos
I HAVE A LITTER OF KIDDOS...

but would rather not be amish......

i like my tv.. indoor pluming!!!bigsmile bigsmile

OMG yes and just think how terrible it would be to not be able to get on the internet! or go hang out at the mall in shorts and a tank top. tears

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 12:29 AM

No sex? laugh the Amish women around here must have sex with all the babies they have.

I was refering to premarital sex, I should have specified. But you brought up another reason not to become Amish! LOL That is unless you want a litter of kiddos

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 12:25 AM

I do ride quite frequently (and that isn't ment to be twisted and dirty although you can take it how you like =^-^= ) but alas around where I'm currently living there is nothing possessing a phallus that actually rides horses. lmao
Well I don't think I could convert to the Amish lifestyle so forget that game plan.

If you did that you prob wouldnt get any sex, you'd have to get married first and grow a beard. :banana:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25