Nursenell76's photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:48 PM
Hokey Pokey

Nursenell76's photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:46 PM
Dr. Crevicepatcher

Nursenell76's photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:43 PM

Letting guys know up front that you want a long term relationship or eventually marriage isn't desperate... it's honest and realistic.

Why do so many people criticize people for that?

Many Guys are immature until Sometimes 30 and Wanna Play and Not Be tied Down with Wife and Kids! You Have to Take it Slow and ease into it. You Should Early on if it's Gonna Happen With Someone, Unless You are in Fact Desperate.

That's the whole problem right there... of course you wouldn't want to tell an immature guy that, but who wants to date someone that's immature anyway? :tongue:

You have a valid point Ethereal. Not all men are afraid of marriage no matter what their age. Sifting through the BS is the hard part. Being honest is always the best policy, if a man can't respect that then they are not marriage material anyways. And when did wanting marriage become desperate? If that is your goal then why desperate? Doesn't make any sense, then again this is a dating site....... If any of us were experts on relationship issues we sure as h*ll wouldn't be here now would we?

Nursenell76's photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:24 PM

For most women there is less to "Worry" about in the case of a divorce since they're going to get Alimony and possible Child support

MOST WOMEN! I can tell you that I was married before and had gotten taken to the cleaners. It is not just the woman anymore that get alimony and all that. My ex really did a number on me financially and I am still in recovery. I however do not look at marriage as a bad thing. I still have hope that not all men are bad and there is another marriage in store for me one day. People tend to back out of commitment too easily now days. There are just too many choices out there, which in turn has become a bad thing. What happened to "until death do us part" anyways? I have an idea, but it is too harsh to explain. I respect the fact that people can live together and not marry but it is not for me. I don't just want to play house with someone. Where is the commitment there? If you don't walk the line then your gone. Nothing unconditional there for me and that is what I am looking for.

Nursenell76's photo
Sun 08/03/08 08:30 PM
It's all about functionality to me. I have a pair of Nacona Boots for dress, Black Ropers for riding, a pair of black heels for dresses, Doc Martins for roughing it in the dirt, a pair of flip flops, my running shoes, and several pairs of old worn out shoes because I never throw anything away. That is my excuse. I know women that have close to 200 or more pairs of shoes and I really don't understand it. It might be an addiction. LOL huh

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 08/02/08 11:59 PM

Yes and I am a gay man trapped in a womans body. ROFLMAO

What a coincidence. I am a lesbian trapped in a MAN'S body!! rofl

Well I knew something funny was going on around here. rofl

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 08/02/08 11:48 PM
Yes and I am a gay man trapped in a womans body. ROFLMAO

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 08/02/08 11:46 PM
It may be that both of you need time away from each other to do your own thing. If your relationship is meant to be then the feelings will come back.

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:11 PM

feminine hygiene products, depict women dancing and frolicking through meadows in all their ads? Where is the truthful look at women bloating, cramping, and biting people's heads off for leaving a toothpaste cap off?

Yes, there is nothing like putting in a fresh tampon and froliching in the meadow by my house. It makes me feel like a real woman and reminds me of a cool summer breeze. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
But do you ever get "that not so fresh feeling?"
OMG...I about died when i saw that commercial. sick

ROFLMFAO I bet that actress in that commercial had a hard time finding dates after that. LOL "Oh look, It's the not so fresh woman!"

I have not had that not so fresh feeling, but I shower regularly. Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Showers don't sell tampons...stinky women sell tampons. laugh

According to the commercials yes! Stinky, confused, outgoing, busy, concerned woman that can dance, ride horses, walk on the beach, etc.... Notice how they always have a friend that is oblivious to the whole tampon concept. LOL

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:09 PM
That's the thing that is used for shoting arrows at animals?????

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:59 PM

feminine hygiene products, depict women dancing and frolicking through meadows in all their ads? Where is the truthful look at women bloating, cramping, and biting people's heads off for leaving a toothpaste cap off?

Yes, there is nothing like putting in a fresh tampon and froliching in the meadow by my house. It makes me feel like a real woman and reminds me of a cool summer breeze. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
But do you ever get "that not so fresh feeling?"
OMG...I about died when i saw that commercial. sick

ROFLMFAO I bet that actress in that commercial had a hard time finding dates after that. LOL "Oh look, It's the not so fresh woman!"

I have not had that not so fresh feeling, but I shower regularly. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:53 PM

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:49 PM

Anyone like crawfish?????bigsmile

Yep, suck the stuff right out of them. Mmmmmm.... MMMMM... Mmmmmm....

Nursenell76's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:36 PM
Balut. I will never ever ever eat balut.

"A balut is a fertilized duck egg with an almost developed embryo inside that is boiled and eaten in the shell. Sound tasty? I didn't think so. Baluts are considered a delicacy in many parts of Asia. The Philippines is perhaps best known for baluts. There you can find a balut stand on every street corner. Baluts are widely believed to be aphrodisiacs, which I'm sure doesn't hurt their popularity."

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 04:11 AM
dammit! Welcome and have a good time.

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 04:07 AM
Not yet, but will have in about 45 minutes. Woooo whoooo.... I'm off tonight, gonna start by having a cup of mud.

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 04:06 AM

:heart: How do you overcome the temptations of an affair?:heart:

I think it is called self control. Not many people have it.

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 03:23 AM

is it not obvious that I would never give advice....

i am only pointing back to you with logic that either fits or it dosen't......this is not advice even it it sounds like it, lol.....

to give advice it to ad-vice to another, lol......

what say ye your HEART?

Hmmm.. Well it wasn't obvious to me. LOL

Nursenell76's photo
Wed 07/30/08 03:16 AM
Take some laxative! rofl

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25