Community > Posts By > Married

Married's photo
Sat 04/10/21 03:52 PM
me is dealing with a men who is a widow he love me but is 5miles aways meet him on here he askin me for help to get him to me but me not known if he real or just someone on internet tryin to entertain himself from across world tryin to buy me in and do what he doing now not replying to me weather i should let him go or take the chance what bother him is his widow wife he replace me for her want to see a real man loves a woman do what ever in power to take her on u side has me being married willing to do whatever it taken when you heart moves on to put a widow the reason why for me to care for one even more is when you no You take a lost for you to see The pain imagine no expecting To lose someone who mean The world to for Another to come on your side with care comforting You guide you it ok to love cherishing U that gift i front of you i the most precious to accept protect no matter what nothing can touch if you lock in your heart is kept safe you will not be 100 but you will be at ease

Married's photo
Sat 04/10/21 03:35 PM
I want a Widow lady who’s ready for serious relationship which may can lead us to marriage if anyone interested please call me or text me my name is saikou from Porto in Portugal

Lol