Fri 03/06/09 04:51 PM

and it's friday so i went bought some shoes, laugh

SHOES????....What kind of shoes??
<<<<<<<loves shoes

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:47 PM

Big Hair.

<-----------------

Oh yeah baby! Bangs teased and sprayed with lots of Aqua Net.

Then teased and sprayed some more.laugh

then put the curling iron to it and spray it again....LOL!!!!! acid washed tight rolled jeans....twist-a-beads.......blue eyeliner.....friendship bracelets.....wow...we were hot huh?????
rofl

MississippiQueen's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:58 PM
Hi!!!....welcome home.....flowers

MississippiQueen's photo
Tue 03/03/09 06:30 PM
Thanks to everyone that has sent kind words....I am feeling mcuh better!!!!

MississippiQueen's photo
Tue 03/03/09 05:42 PM
thanks I am smiling already......so good to be among "friends"

MississippiQueen's photo
Tue 03/03/09 05:39 PM
a little cheering up. Had a bad day and feeling the mid-week blues. Maybe someone can make me smile.....

MississippiQueen's photo
Mon 03/02/09 09:45 PM
yummy....I grew up on home grown veggies...nothing any better than fresh vegetables....peas, butterbeans, corn, cucumbers, tomatoes...so much better than the junk from the grocery store....and healthier!!!!

MississippiQueen's photo
Mon 03/02/09 09:38 PM
Congrats!!!! I have a son and let me tell you, they are wonderful. Boys love their mamas.....good luck!!!!

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 02/27/09 07:09 PM
So I decided to paint a accent wall in my den. Would you paint the wall the armoire(sp) is on, the tv, stereo, and books are stored in it, or would you paint the wall that the fireplace is on? The accent wall will be a bronzed amber color, the other walls are a dark beige...so, any advice? ps....I do not get my feelings hurt...if you think this will look bad, PLEASE tell me!!!!!!

MississippiQueen's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:57 PM
Welcome!!!!! flowerforyou

MississippiQueen's photo
Mon 02/23/09 08:14 PM
age is just a number...if there is chemistry...a connection....common intrest..then go for it....nothing to lose and possibly alot to gain...

MississippiQueen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 06:36 PM
Some people just dont respond...I have been guilty and I am sure more than half of the peeps on here are guilty of that one time or another.....but, southern women are different....try one today....LOL

MississippiQueen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 12:27 PM
It is a very sensitive subject for most people.....but I think we should all try to be healthy......if you are happy with yourself, then that is all that matters in the long run.....

MississippiQueen's photo
Sun 02/22/09 06:56 AM

i was nothing but a rebellious sinner unworthy of his love, and still my father showed leniency and had mercy upon one such as me....His glory shines brighter than any star, and his love reaches deeper than any ocean....He is all powerful, all knowing, and deserving of never ending praise and worship....He saved my life, now I give him mine

give all glory to God
keep none for myself

THat is beautiful! I thank God for allowing me to open this thread this morning and reading this! Just what I needed!!! May God bless each and every one of you today!!!
Because He Lives I can face tomorrow, Because He Lives all fear is gone! Life is worth living just because he lives!!!!

MississippiQueen's photo
Sat 02/21/09 04:19 PM
I think alot of us have kids....and remember, you dont date women with kids....

MississippiQueen's photo
Sat 02/21/09 02:37 PM
Poison.....Def Leppard.....Whitesnake....Cinderella.....U2.....and the list goes on and on....

MississippiQueen's photo
Sat 02/21/09 02:32 PM
I was a bartender during college....AWFUL!!!!!

MississippiQueen's photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:24 PM
Not all men and women want to do that....I personally dont mind if the man I am dating has or does not have kids....I mean, first of all it is a long time before I bring someone into my kids life....so, if you are just dating I dont see where the problem is. But to each his own..I mean, if you found someone you were so attracted to and had tons of stuff in common, but she had a child, would that keep you from dating her??????

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 02/20/09 05:10 PM
Hi there!!!! flowers