MississippiQueen's photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:36 PM
mmmmm...there is nothing better than a cool, evening and a thunderstorm blowing in...raise the windows...light some candles....fire in the fireplace...and a good bottle of merlot....YUMMY

MississippiQueen's photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:35 PM
my 5 inch heels that are python print...SMOKIN HOT.....devil

MississippiQueen's photo
Sat 06/21/08 07:53 PM
welomce...hope you have a great time here....everyone has been very nice too me so far

MississippiQueen's photo
Sat 06/21/08 06:39 PM
that is very beautiful

MississippiQueen's photo
Sat 06/21/08 06:26 PM

i'd do her

hi there sweet stuff........bigsmile

MississippiQueen's photo
Sat 06/21/08 06:01 PM
well, I fully understand someone wanting to get breast implants, but please understand that some people have to get them due to cancer.....

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:37 PM
who knows...I am about to give up myself......seems like distance is a issue with everyone...

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:09 PM

Uh...I own a pick-up, means a lot to me...and a Mountain Dew.smokin

gosh..I love a cold mountain dew...too much sugar though..have one for me.....

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:04 PM
what is your favorite thing you own?

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 06/20/08 03:28 PM
sexy

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 06/20/08 02:18 PM

next time he goes somewhere trash his office. when he gets mad about that tell him to make up his f#c#ing mind

I will trash it...only if I can blame it on you!!!.....:wink:

sure. no problem. i'll take the heat for you. cuz you're so pretty:wink: :wink:

awww...thank you......blushing

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 06/20/08 02:16 PM

I'm looking for a single male, age 34 years 2 months, 6'2" tall, blond hair, blue eyes, who smokes, drinks, rides a motorcycle, has a job, and plays guitar. NO EXCEPTIONS. laugh laugh laugh

I will take what she is having........bigsmile

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 06/20/08 02:08 PM

next time he goes somewhere trash his office. when he gets mad about that tell him to make up his f#c#ing mind

I will trash it...only if I can blame it on you!!!.....:wink:

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 06/20/08 02:07 PM

so, I should apologize???
only if you were really rude to him. I mean... he is your boss after all lol kinda don't wanna piss him offflowerforyou

well, actually I was kind of rude...but I guess you have to know more of the situation...he is rude to me all the time...we have this love/hate relationship going on...and I think what pisses me off the most is I let it get to me...I even shed a few tears...WTF?

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 06/20/08 02:03 PM

you can clean my office any timeflowerforyou

you are too kind...thank you precious.....flowerforyou

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 06/20/08 02:02 PM
so, I should apologize???

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 06/20/08 02:01 PM

you don't want to see my insidessick sick sick

lol..good giref..I dont want to see my own insides....

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 06/20/08 01:59 PM
I need to vent a little...so, my boss has been out of town for two weeks...I decided to clean his office....he is a 46 yr old bachelor that is a DR....he is always asking me to tidy his office for him, so I did not think it would be a problem...I spent 5 hours on it today...I am worn out...he parades into the offince at 230pm and goes nuts because I cleaned it...said he would not be able to find anything...so, I told him he would never have to worry about me touching his sh*t again, and do not ever ask me to "tidy" upi for him ever....so, who was in the wrong...be honest..I have on my big girl panties today..I can handle it.....

MississippiQueen's photo
Thu 06/19/08 10:00 PM

Yeah, the show with Tim Allen and the neighbor whose face you couldn't see.

Corny but funny and underrated show. I used to watch this as a kid and now I watch the re-runs on Nick at Nite. Anyone else a fan of this show?

my 13 yr old son loves that show

MississippiQueen's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:27 PM
I know this sounds gross, but it works...I give this to my patients that have strep this all the time
mix equal parts of Kaopectate and liquid Benadryl....the benadryl has numbing and healing agents in it...the kaopectate is thick and will make it stick to the back og your throat...trust me...it works....oh...just gargle it...DO NOT SWALLOW!!!!!