MississippiQueen's photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:31 PM
<<<<loves GH....cant get into GHI though....that Rob guy is a little to weird for me

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:14 PM
chocolate martini

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:12 PM

If you think THAT'S messed-up, just get a gander at a "chiweenie"-

Freaky! Chiweenie!

OMG!!! That is the sweetest little face.....how could you not love it!!!!

MississippiQueen's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:00 AM
flowers I have donated my hair in the past....due to the fact that I have been there....at 28 I lost all my hair due to chemo and needed a wig. So, I say from the bottom of my heart....THANK YOU to all that do this act of kindness. God Bless You!!!!!......

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 04/17/09 04:17 PM
Thanks to all who kept me in their thoughts today. Test are completed and now comes the wait. I am hoping to know some news by Tuesday at the latest. I am pretty tired and worn out, emotionally and physically. Looking to get some good rest tonight. Thanks for everything!!!!!

MississippiQueen's photo
Thu 04/16/09 08:52 PM
thank you all so much!!!!!!..........flowerforyou

MississippiQueen's photo
Thu 04/16/09 08:44 PM
I have to have some test tomorrow.....a little nervous about them...I have been thru the worst of the worst and DO NOT ever want to have to go thru that again. Would appreciate a little thought around 3ish tomorrow.....THANKS!!!!

MississippiQueen's photo
Sun 03/22/09 08:42 AM
I LOVE that show!!! Everyone knows NOT to call me on Wed nights between 6 and 9...LOL....I think it is a new addiction for me....

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:31 PM

xxxxxxxxxx....ok, now I would like a bourbon on the rocks please...its been a bad week
flowerforyou

thank you...I needed that....

MississippiQueen's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:18 PM
xxxxxxxxxx....ok, now I would like a bourbon on the rocks please...its been a bad week

MississippiQueen's photo
Wed 03/18/09 12:10 PM
slaphead ME ME ME!!!!!!! wait, what is a keg stand????.....

MississippiQueen's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:58 AM
Ask around about the car situation. Alot of those chain stores charge ALOT more than needed. I had to have my radiaotr repaired, somehow it got a little hole in it...(on a 06 car...go figure)...I got it replaced for $230. Make a few phone calls to some local friends, see who the recommend. Ask a few of your single guy friends, sometimes they "know" someone that can help you out. Hope this helps!!!

Wishing you a better day!!!!!

MississippiQueen's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:50 AM
welcome......waving

MississippiQueen's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:10 AM
Good Morning!! Doing well despite the fact that I took vacation this week and of course it is raining and cold!!!!! tears I wanted to lie in the warm sun and soak up some rays!!!!!

MississippiQueen's photo
Mon 03/16/09 06:58 AM

That would be like using a plaster to mend a broken leg................ He or she is an EX for a very good reason!

AMEN!!!! I remembered very quickly why he was my ex!!!!!!

MississippiQueen's photo
Sun 03/15/09 03:54 PM
nurse

MississippiQueen's photo
Sat 03/14/09 02:07 PM
Loaded Potatoe Soup

2/3 cup butter
2/3 cup flour
7 cups whole milk
4 large baking potaotes, baked, peeled, cubed
4 green onions thinly sliced
10-12 slices bacon cooked, drained, chopped
1 1/4 cup shredded cheese
1 cup sour cream
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper

In large pot over low heat, melt butter. Stir in flour till smooth and bubbly. Add milk and stir constantly till sauce has thickend. Add potatoes and onions. Stir till soup begins to bubble. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add remaining ingrediants, stir untill cheese is melted.

MississippiQueen's photo
Sat 03/07/09 05:44 PM

nope...especially not on a Saturday night!!!

i'm headin to mississippi and gettin this girl out of the house

if she'll let me.

. . .

COME ON DOWN.....WE'LL HAVE SOME HOT CRAWFISH AND COLD BEER....SO ROMANTIC HUH????....LOL!!!!

MississippiQueen's photo
Sat 03/07/09 05:35 PM
nope...especially not on a Saturday night!!!

MississippiQueen's photo
Sat 03/07/09 09:18 AM

I have a wolf pack in my backyard [seriously] How many do you want ?
any pups under 6 wks?????

Good morning!!! Hope you slept well....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11