Community > Posts By > GeniuSxBoY

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:24 AM

Poor Diligent is getting raped by a wild pack of females.

I wonder what my pal Hugh Hefner would say about 18 year girls and older guys. It's not about the penis at all. It's about money, attention, attitude, and reputation

Speaking of hot and young -- Hi sexy! smitten

Oh Hai!!!! blushing smooched I've missed THE Melody so much!

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:14 AM
Poor Diligent is getting raped by a wild pack of females.

I wonder what my pal Hugh Hefner would say about 18 year girls and older guys. It's not about the penis at all. It's about money, attention, attitude, and reputation

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:01 AM
Not funny... but one of the only lies I can remember saying:

One of my customers called up. She wanted a discount on her food. I told her I could only give her fifty cents off because I didn't want to get in trouble with the boss for giving a random discount without a coupon... but....

I am the boss. drinker

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:50 AM

He has taken care of me with strep throat...
When im having an emotional day... yes he takes me shopping ot to a movie..
holds me when we sleep (no we dont live together)
When hes gone ..always calls to tell me goodnight... and so on...
Hell, he even goes shopping for jeans with me...
we like all the same stuff..
and get along great.
I know we have a connection we have talked about it.
I know hes afraid of being shipped out again...
we talk about the future and kids... we just havent come out with the word...
are we both afraid??

WHY are you worrying? You have everything in a relationship you could want. Why mess that up over some stupid word? Let it alone.

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:40 AM
People can fall in love at first sight and some people fall in love after five years of knowing someone. Time is not a factor.

I say, don't say anything. If you know the love is there, then it's there. You don't have to say it. It may even ruin what you have right now. He may not even be ready for it. When he is ready, he will tell you.

My final suggestion, don't say anything at all. You dont have to verbally say you love them for them to know you love them. Let him say it first.

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 01:26 AM
Psh...child's play. You haven't see nothing until you've seen intergender transvestite wrestling

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:13 PM
By the way... people change every day. If you find someone perfect today, tomorrow they will be different.

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:08 PM
Edited by GeniuSxBoY on Wed 09/09/09 12:10 PM
6+ billion unique individuals on this planet, whoever you're looking for exists.

That is not true. 6 billion is smaller a number than you think

Factorials, or in probability and statistics, the number of possible unique outcomes in a set of numbers(such as the number of outcomes in the state lottery) shows that it only takes 12 or 13 variables to create between 479,001,600 (12!) and 6,227,020,800 (13!) unique outcomes, in this case people.

In reality, we have an infinite number of variables, stemming by the second and third dimensions of each variable such as magnitude of each variable.

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 01:21 AM

Lol I havent even looked for a man on here........am I supposed to???laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

You stopped looking after you found me. Duhh
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya!!!! I forgot!!! You are my internet boyfriend!!!smitten

Alt+Print-screen->paste->save as-> momentofreckoning.png :banana: :banana:
mwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!smooched

right back atcha smooched smooched

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 01:19 AM

Lol I havent even looked for a man on here........am I supposed to???laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya!!!! I forgot!!! You are my internet boyfriend!!!smitten

Alt+Print-screen->paste->save as-> momentofreckoning.png :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 01:16 AM
Edited by GeniuSxBoY on Tue 09/08/09 01:17 AM

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 04:19 PM

ELEVEN more soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan killed last week.

This killing has got to stop. Too many loved ones dying over there.
These are our families, neighbors, students and Americans in harms way.
Bring them home!
I pray for the safety and well being of all our men and women in a country so far away from home.

ELEVEN MORE PEOPLE....ELEVEN MORE. It is every single week that I come on here and remind us that our people are dying and giving up their lives...for what?

I understand your pain, but bringing them home doesn't fix the people who are killing them? Remember... 9/11 happened on our soil. If we ignore the problem, it's going to grow until it gets to our soil.

911 happened because of whom? Not Iraq. I dont want to get into this in this thread.
This one is to show respect and love for those that SERVE.

Just so we are on the same page:

We went to war in Iraq on the assumption they were hiding Weapons of Mass Destruction.

We went to the war in Afghanistan because the taliban harbored terrorists.

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 01:04 PM
Edited by GeniuSxBoY on Sun 09/06/09 01:04 PM

o_O wow.... really?

that's what I thought when I looked at your pictures for the first time ^_^

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 01:00 PM
I don't believe anything is worth dying for. Without you, you're nothing.

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 12:56 PM
Convincing these men to stop talking about sex is probably just as hard as convincing you to start talking about sex.

If I were you, I would be thankful they talk about sex early because then you know to dump them because all they want from you is sex. How would you know any other way if they stopped doing this?

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 12:51 PM

ELEVEN more soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan killed last week.

This killing has got to stop. Too many loved ones dying over there.
These are our families, neighbors, students and Americans in harms way.
Bring them home!
I pray for the safety and well being of all our men and women in a country so far away from home.

ELEVEN MORE PEOPLE....ELEVEN MORE. It is every single week that I come on here and remind us that our people are dying and giving up their lives...for what?

I understand your pain, but bringing them home doesn't fix the people who are killing them? Remember... 9/11 happened on our soil. If we ignore the problem, it's going to grow until it gets to our soil.

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 12:48 PM

woo-hoo ! party time .....:banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana:

excellent

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 12:30 PM
How does a blind person describe the color "blind" to a person who is not blind?

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 12:25 PM

I don't plan on lasting that long bigsmile

When you're 80, people are probably going to be living in their 120's. Are you sure you want to keep your answer?

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 10:46 AM
I do.flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25