Community > Posts By > GeniuSxBoY

no photo
Sun 05/10/09 10:17 PM

i want to not be a ***** indifferent

woman?

no photo
Sun 05/10/09 09:58 PM
You always don't want the things you can easily have, however you always want the things you can never have.

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 01:34 AM
welcome back alisha!

no photo
Tue 05/05/09 01:04 AM

just give her a card and tell her its a special day and you thought it would be a nice jesture

I'm not that type of person to waste my time on a card that won't be remembered and will be a waste of my money. Cards are a waste of time unless there is information about a party with free beer.drinker

no photo
Tue 05/05/09 01:02 AM

No gifts!!!!noway

You can buy me a happy meal though!!!bigsmile drinker

Oh gypsy. I get one end of the fry, you get the other.

no photo
Tue 05/05/09 01:01 AM

Drive by gifting? :tongue:

HAHA. I never expected that answer. I love it! :laughing:

no photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:55 AM
Should I buy my baby's momma a mother's day gift?

I don't want it to be taken the wrong way as if I still have feelings for her. I don't have feelings for her anymore and have no desire to get back with her. I just know that she'll misconstue a gift from me to her as something more.

I just want to get her something because,even though she drives me completely insane, I want to give her a standing ovation as a mom. She is an excellent mother.

What to do?

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 07:54 PM

Sorry dear, a child's parent is never replaceable.

I dare you to say that to a room full of adopted children

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 03:26 PM
Edited by GeniuSxBoY on Mon 05/04/09 03:26 PM
The kids will be just fine if you find happiness.

If those kids have to see you sulk and cry over a deadbeat for the next 10 years, they will be severely affected.

Recap:

Forget about spilled milk.
Buy another gallon.
Be happy.
Don't fake happy.
Everyone around you will be happy.

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 03:13 PM

Her

Herpes

lol winnerrrrrr

no photo
Sun 05/03/09 01:33 AM

I thought my first husband was all that with mustard on him. He was 6'2" and weighed 140lbs wet. Nice little butt!!! So tight!!!! Oh, sorry, got carried away........ Only time it wigged me was when he'd lie down and he had 3 inches between the bed and the sky, and I could count his ribs and see his heart pound. Pretty darned skinny!!

I always said he'd make a beautiful woman. So he got a sex change... NO HE DIDN'T!! But we had a beautiful daughter who looks just like him. She's GORGEOUS!!!

You sounded like you had way too much fun writing that laugh

no photo
Sun 05/03/09 01:23 AM

50% punk
20% Artsy
20% dork
10% Fly

dude that is sooo not 100%

Ouch, that hurts to look at. A correction that's incorrect.

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 01:11 AM
Wow I can't believe no one has figured it out. It's rather simple slaphead

People say "Ask me anything and I'll tell you" because he/she can sit back and let someone else initiate a conversation. Once someone initiates a conversation, the reciever has the upperhand because he knows the initiator has to be interested in him (at least looks-wise) if she contacted him first inquiring that she wants to know more about him. The initiator does not have the luxury of knowing if the recievers likes him/her not.

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 04:52 PM
Is money made out of matter?

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:34 AM

better buy some light-bulbs, plastic sheeting, canned water, and some duct tape and start digging!!!! OH NOOOO!!!!!!

While I believe we have the best scientists and technology and feel like I am safe, as I'm sure the same feeling resonates with those who crack jokes about it; I would not say this is something to take lightly and joke about. I wouldn't take the scientific community for granted because one day they won't have an answer as fast as the spread of an airborne virus.

On the same token, seeing people wear masks should not cause hysteria. Obviously a hospital that is recieving patients with communicable diseases should use a form of air filtration such as a mask. What makes this virus so fearful is that can successfully penetrate the defenses of a completely healthy immune system and kill the body it's in.

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:09 AM

scared scared scared

I wish they would tell us where it is in my country!!!! I think it was up to 19 yesterday!!scared

Go to maps.google.com and type in "Swine Flu"

2009 H1N1 Flu Outbreak Map
This is a map depicting confirmed and suspected cases of the 2009 H1N1 outbreak, with contributors from all over the world, from a variety of backgrounds (health, journalism, technology).

Click on the first link below to see the map legend.

We are striving to keep this map as accurate as possible. If you'd like to help out, please leave a message on the forums (link below), with a link to your source of information, and we will strive to update the map as soon as possible. Thank you!

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 01:33 PM
Everyone has secrets.

no photo
Fri 04/24/09 09:57 AM
Edited by GeniuSxBoY on Fri 04/24/09 09:58 AM
I think 1 in every 1000 military wives are totally faithful while their man is in another country for an extended time. If it's just a girlfriend... you can just forget about it. Ain't no way she is waiting.

There's no way to stop them. They have needs that need to be met more than once every 6 months.

Who wants to be with someone who's never there?

no photo
Wed 04/22/09 01:02 AM
Thread is a joke?

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 04:04 PM
I like that you look up to me