Community > Posts By > GeniuSxBoY

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 01:15 AM
Do you have evidence for your blanket statement that men lie more than women?

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 01:04 AM
It seems you want to appear to be cool without doing any of the stuff that makes you cool

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 01:01 AM
If you don't lie, you're not human.

no photo
Fri 05/22/09 10:00 AM
I pay $252/per month at blue anthem for me and my son.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 08:47 PM
lori... ygm... quick

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 08:42 PM
Edited by GeniuSxBoY on Tue 05/19/09 08:53 PM
Congratulations Josh!!!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 08:31 PM

Obviously if there is a dish with anchovies, you can pretty much pass over that one and save yourself some time. Even the most appealling dish could taste nasty, you never know until you try it.

mad HEY!!!
I like anchovies! drool

Ewwww.... but they're so oily and boney sick

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 08:30 PM

I'm lost, I just do not get it. I truly believe NO ONE should settle but hell the pick'ins are thin. I know you women have to be as frustrated as some us men. Women want a good man. Hmmmm is that true? It seems all my women friends that are looking for a good man, they pick out the assholes. Hell I could see it coming before they did. Then they get all upset and do not understand. Then us men we all seem like hell we can do better, but why do we think this way? What makes us think and chose badly? An no offense and I truly truly mean that. But I totally like this site because you can put yourself next to the other person. I do not get it when someone wants to meet and it's like what were they thinking. Like I said I do not want to offend. But we are all human, there needs to be some attraction. Lend me your opinions and call it like it is, let it out.

Don't look so poorly upon your female friends. Just because the guy acts like a jerk around you and YOU can tell he's a jerk doesn't mean he's behaving the same way around her.

Some men act like "Prince Charming" while around the female he's trying to impress and get and then after he gets her (or what he wants from her) he stops trying to impress and lets his true colors show. Then she's left confused because she doesn't know what she did wrong to make him change into a beast.

Before anyone says anything... yes, women can be like that as well.

Very solid observation.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 08:24 PM
When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 08:18 PM
Edited by GeniuSxBoY on Tue 05/19/09 08:19 PM
If you have a buffet full of good food... you can't just pick your favorite item on the buffet without trying all the ones that appeal to you the most. (It's statistically possible you can, but it's like winning a "guess which cup has the ball resting under it" game) That is called Luck. Some people don't have luck and must use the scientific method.

Obviously if there is a dish with anchovies, you can pretty much pass over that one and save yourself some time. Even the most appealling dish could taste nasty, you never know until you try it.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 10:31 AM
Love? or a personal Dream?

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:57 AM

Wow. You're so so "dity". Whatever THAT means. laugh
it means extra dirtybigsmile

I swear she was going for "ditsy":laughing:

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:30 AM
Edited by GeniuSxBoY on Mon 05/18/09 10:32 AM

If love isnt real then why does it hurt your heart so bad when its gone?huh Manufactured "feelings"?huh

You get the same feeling when someone robs you, or lose your life savings in a stock market crash...

It's just the feeling of massive vulnerability.

But... yeh like I said before.. love IS real.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:12 AM

I thought you were talking about this comment:

That would be like comparing a female's 'toys' to what a man has... just not the same.

Either way, I'm pleasantly surprised. Win/win situation

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:05 AM

Reread what I wrote... you completely messed that one up. slaphead

Here's what I was thinking:

You: "I wanted what I thought it was before I read beneath it. "

You=female
What you thought it was=female
What you wanted=female parts?

role reversal:

Me=male
What I thought it was=male
What I wanted=male parts?

Now what were you thinking? slaphead

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 09:54 AM

As the primary way of people to 'view' us, what picture do you put up front-as the MAIN pic.
Do you put a picture of yourself when you are 'searching' and a picture of an animal, caricature etc. when you aren't looking or are feeling confident?

I like my lamp picture.happy

Love the lamp!
Keep the lamp!
I want the lamp!

Everyone wants the lamp!laugh

Well... truth be told, I wanted what I thought it was before I read beneath it.

I thought you had it already slaphead

Josh bigsmile

Yes, I have one simular... but it's just not the same, you know?

That would be like comparing a female's 'toys' to what a man has... just not the same.

You mean it's the difference between playing with my own toy and playing with another man's toy? sad2

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 09:46 AM

I believe that is called a delusion. When you convince yourself something is true despite evidence to the contrary or you believe something to be true that is not in agreement with all others, not commonly held beliefs....

True and False. Until we can read other people's minds, we'll never know what they're really thinking. Therefore, even if all the evidence lines up perfectly, the outcome does not necessarily guarantee success.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 09:42 AM
I supposed I should add that this person came through with his/her promises 70% of the time.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 09:41 AM

But srsly...

Don't you hate when people lie and you know they're lying, but you trust them anyway?

If you know they are lying isn't it contradicting to believe them? Why even put yourself in that position...

This is real life. every decision is a gamble. The bigger the risk; the bigger the reward... or loss.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 09:37 AM
But srsly...

Don't you hate when people lie and you know they're lying, but you trust them anyway?