Community > Posts By > GeniuSxBoY

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:35 PM

I can't believe you are single!

Reply: That's because you haven't been drinking long enough to see double.
why i'm single cuz i meet lots of goobers like this one ohwell go figure y woman turn bi

LoL... what the?

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:22 PM
I can't believe you are single!

Reply: That's because you haven't been drinking long enough to see double.

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 12:39 PM

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:34 AM
Community > Intimacy & Sex > Reply To Topic

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 11:50 PM
May 13 - Woman Dies After Using Jackhammer As Dildo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARNDALE, OK – Sheriff’s investigators have closed the unsettling case of a 49-year-old female construction worker found dead in her driveway after a neighbor witnessed her using a high-powered jackhammer to pleasure herself.

After a two-day investigation in which officials initially suspected foul play–Shirley Dent’s death on May 1 has now been ruled an accident “after severe internal distress induced by the machine was discovered,” Det.-Sgt. Karl Sprout of the Alpara County Sheriff’s Office said yesterday.

On May 1, a neighbor witnessed a naked Ms. Dent in her driveway “struggling to direct a jackhammer toward her mid-section.” The alarmed neighbor notified police after hearing ear-splitting moans of distress that carried over the raucous jackhammer. Authorities arrived at the scene to an unresponsive Ms. Dent, who was then transported to West Grenier Hospital where she was pronounced dead shortly thereafter.

The recently divorced Ms. Dent had been questioned by authorities three times over the past month after neighbors complained of her running a prostiution ring from her home. Records also show that Ms. Dent supplemented her income as the sole proprietor of a sex toy distributor.

Ms. Dent’s alleged extracurricular activities appear to be unrelated to her death. A neighbor who declined to be identified said, “She was a horny lady, especially after her husband moved out. My family could hear moans coming from her place all the time.”

http://slumz.boxden.com/showthread.php?t=1243177

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:25 PM

Nope, then he would be a real bad guy. But don't forget about the aliens. One of them could then be the good guy.

Well since Aliens don't intervene in Earthly events yet, King Bad Guy could pass a law changing the definition of good to bad and bad to good and therefore he will be a good guy

But if a bad guy passes a "good" law, then it would be in effect bad, so that would be no good, and he still would be bad.

But the law wasn't good... it was bipartisan

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:23 PM

I was a waste of money then, and I can't imagine it being any better today.

That isn't nice to say about yourself noway

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:21 PM

Nope, then he would be a real bad guy. But don't forget about the aliens. One of them could then be the good guy.

Well since Aliens don't intervene in Earthly events yet, King Bad Guy could pass a law changing the definition of good to bad and bad to good and therefore he will be a good guy

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:19 PM
What are fun bags? what

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:16 PM

Maybe he really wasn't the real bad guy. Maybe there is a worse bad guy lurking in the wings. You have to watch the end of the movie to find out.

What if the bad guy killed everyone on Earth. He would be the only good guy left on Earth.

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 03:21 PM
Edited by GeniuSxBoY on Tue 06/02/09 03:21 PM

in the middle of the movie because he wasn't wearing a seatbelt and got into a car accident?

Unbeknownst to the good guy...

would be a short movie

Not if it's an 8 hour movie like...The Stand

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 02:25 PM

in the middle of the movie because he wasn't wearing a seatbelt and got into a car accident?

What if the bad guy is actually the good guy?

What if the good guy died in the middle of the movie?

Well the good guy died in the beginning of sixth sense and in All Dog's go to heaven

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 02:18 PM
Hint: They are at the beach.

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 12:31 PM
Are you ever attracted to black women? Would you be open to dating them?

There are many sophicated women with black skin I have been attracted to. I am not attracted to ghetto booty though.

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 12:04 PM

Why not four?

Because that's not all it takes

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 11:37 AM
Three, why?

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:52 AM
What about the movie... how would it end?

Would you get your money back? If so, why? The good guy emerged victorious

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:40 AM
:heart: How many hearts have you crushed?:heart:

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:21 AM

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:08 AM
Question for the OP: Do you have mostly white or mostly black friends?