Sat 05/23/09 12:23 PM
I can't change who I am.

Oh please. Yes you can.

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 12:21 PM
OMG... EWW....

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 12:19 PM

What if the nazis won world war II? How would you act and how would your parents raise you?

My parents still would have raised me to show respect to people and to treat them properly, society has changed to where people like you argue the fact that treating people with respect isn't right. If you see someone that needs help do you help them or expect someone else to do it?? That question has nothing to do with society that has to do with who you are inside. I personally stop and help people if I can....Do You??

While you argue about treating people with respect, you completely miss the point of the critical thinking exercise. I see you don't want my help and would just like to complain about how unfair the world is. It will be my honor to let you continue down your own little road of success.

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 12:14 PM
a lot of girl on girl action ITT

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 12:10 PM

working or not, treating people right is how I was raised, I was raised if a friend needed help you jumped in and did it, maybe there isn't enough people around that are raised right anymore.

If you grow up as a nazi, is it right to kill jews?

What if the nazis won world war II? How would you act and how would your parents raise you?

You need to think outside the box.

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 12:06 PM

Maybe your parents raised you wrong.

how could my parents raise me wrong to respect and take care of the people you love?? That is what I try to instill in my daughter. didn't your parents teach you to treat people like you want to be treated?

You said it yourself. "It isn't working'

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 12:02 PM

it just gets frustrating, I was raised to treat my woman like she meant something to me and I do, I don't want to sound bitter but whats up with the games and all that? I believe you meet someone and if there is a click then go from there, no games, no BS, just be honest and if its meant to be it will happen. But half the time you can't get a chance.

Maybe your parents raised you wrong.

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 11:55 AM
I can understand hundreds of dollars... but to steal a couple bucks?

Pathetic

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 02:10 AM

Have you been following the conversation between you and I for the last two pages?

pretty sure

have not seen any "proof" that i am wrong

i want you to prove to me that men lie LESS than women

how can you PROVE that i am wrong?

The burden of proof does not lie on my shoulders. You are responsible for proving your statements. Be seeing you

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 02:09 AM

and youre proving that you are care nothing for others feelings

that right there is me saying what i really wanted to say nicely....bc i dont want them throwing this thread away

Since this thread means so much to you, I will let you have it back now. This gesture proves that I care about your Internet emotions.

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 02:06 AM

By correcting your false allegations, I am proving that I do not care for other's feelings?

hey sweetie, what proof u got that i'm wrong?

Have you been following the conversation between you and I for the last two pages?

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 02:05 AM

By correcting your false allegations, I am proving that I do not care for other's feelings?

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 02:00 AM

There are educated opinions and then there are your opinions. You formed an opinion about me in the second to the last sentence and you follow it up by saying you don't know who I think I am. If you know who I think I am, then you would have a more valid opinion. Unfortunately, this is not the case. You don't know anything about me and your opinion is worth two pennies.

what the hell r u talking about?

okay you need examples?

My first girlfriend. She would lie about cheating on me - having sex with men - seeing other people.

I would lie about if I thought what she wore was pretty - if I thought she was cute that day - if I liked her smile.

The second girlfriend lied to me and HAD AN STD.

I told my mom she was a democrat.

THE THIRD GIRLFRIEND LIED AND SAID SHE DIDNT DO DRUGS - LATER I FOUND OUT SHE WAS DOING COKE WHIILE SHE DATED ME

YOU NEED MORE PROOF?

AND TELL ME...WHO ARE YOU?

--- GUESS WHAT

i would lie more about whether they were pretty - or if i liked what they were wearing then WHEN THEY SAID THEY WERE CHEATING - OR SLEEPING WITH MEN - OR HAD STDS OR DOING COKE

You are proving that you lie more than women. You are not proving that men lie more than women. Do you see the discrepancy?

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 01:53 AM

Naturally

yo hold up

did you want me to back an opinion up with facts???

how was i supposed to do that?

run around and ask everyone i know if they lie? and ask them to do that to who they know and report back to me?

would take a while....

dude tell ya what i do know.... that you have some kind of chip on your shoulder.........and that i just bit my tongue

know the proof?

your recent statement

I'm sorry for ruining your fun by highlighting how your opinion is completely incorrect.

excuse me?

how can my opinion be..."completely incorrect"

that makes absolutely no sense.....

everyone can have their own opinion, even somebody like you...for instance....you have your own opinion...and unfortunately i am mature enough to "accept" and entitle you to your opinion....even though i think youre ignorant and have no concept on other peoples views or ideals......dunno who ya think you are, honestly

There are educated opinions and then there are your opinions. You formed an opinion about me in the second to the last sentence and you follow it up by saying you don't know who I think I am. If you know who I think I am, then you would have a more valid opinion. Unfortunately, this is not the case. You don't know anything about me and your opinion is worth two pennies.

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 01:44 AM

Naturally

yo hold up

did you want me to back an opinion up with facts???

how was i supposed to do that?

run around and ask everyone i know if they lie? and ask them to do that to who they know and report back to me?

would take a while....

dude tell ya what i do know.... that you have some kind of chip on your shoulder.........and that i just bit my tongue

know the proof?

your recent statement

I'm sorry for ruining your fun by highlighting how your opinion is completely incorrect.

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 01:35 AM

im to old to be new.. and to ugly to be cute..
so im out..

but hi (((genious))

Izzie!! :)

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 01:32 AM
There may be a bunch of new cute guys...

but what about the cute new girls?? what

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 01:25 AM
Naturally

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 01:23 AM
What a guy! I want to have his ducklings.