Community > Posts By > GeniuSxBoY

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 09:35 AM

As the primary way of people to 'view' us, what picture do you put up front-as the MAIN pic.
Do you put a picture of yourself when you are 'searching' and a picture of an animal, caricature etc. when you aren't looking or are feeling confident?

I like my lamp picture.happy

Love the lamp!
Keep the lamp!
I want the lamp!

Everyone wants the lamp!laugh

Well... truth be told, I wanted what I thought it was before I read beneath it.

I thought you had it already slaphead

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 09:32 AM
Edited by GeniuSxBoY on Mon 05/18/09 09:32 AM

That's so Raven!

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 09:26 AM
No, that was Dave.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 09:18 AM
You can't prove that I said it or meant it.

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 01:39 PM
or are humans just role playing?

If it's real then why do we put limitations on how many people we can officially love (one)... (implies a non-natural limitation)

You can love a girl, a girl can love a girl, man can love a man, man can love lamp, girl can love dog, lamp can't love man, dog can be protective of girl.

thinking...
thinking...
thinking...

Well, if people can draw pictures off the top of their head and translate it into reality; if people can build buildings; and if people can design jet engines from an imaginary idea in their head...

then that means love IS real because a human or humans have created and built the imaginary idea in their heads and translated it to reality.

Conversely, if love were never created by humans, it would never exist.

In conclusion, humans ARE role playing a REAL idea that was built by the imagination of a human or human who translated it into reality. We are passangers on an airplane that was built by another. The airplane design is changable for better or worse over time by the people who question it and design a different plane to ride.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 12:31 AM

Tell me where the flaw is. There is no flaw. It's too simple.

By the way, Don't forget! There's always adoption if you're against abortion!

The basic flaw in your logic is that the male in the deal should be allowed to have absolutely no responsibility.

Adoption is fine, if she doesn't want the baby either. But if she does, then there has to be some kind of responsibility placed on the man who had a big part in creating that baby.

There doesn't have to be. I'm not sure why you believe there has to be. It is possible for there not to be. In fact, there are countless single mothers on this site that can tell you they can handle it on their own.

You're so right there are.. me being one of them.. STILL you haven't answered where the MALE takes on any responsibility...

The MALE'S responsibility is to wear protection or not to have sex at all. After that fails, the next step is to not have the baby OR have the baby. If the man were pregnant, I'm sure he would have an abortion or adoption. Unfortunately, men aren't the ones that get pregnant, therefore the ultimate responsibility falls in the lap of the mother.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 12:24 AM

The basic flaw in your logic is that the male in the deal should be allowed to have absolutely no responsibility.

Adoption is fine, if she doesn't want the baby either. But if she does, then there has to be some kind of responsibility placed on the man who had a big part in creating that baby.

There doesn't have to be. I'm not sure why you believe there has to be. It is possible for there not to be. In fact, there are countless single mothers on this site that can tell you they can handle it on their own.

In most cases, they were not left with much choice.

Gasp...You mean like how the father is not left with much choice when a girl makes him be the father of an unwanted baby?

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 12:15 AM

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 12:02 AM

Accidents happen. It is, or at least would be, completely and utterly unfair for one person to be held 100% responsible for something that needed two people to pull off.

Exactly my point. If you don't have both parents behind the baby, you shouldn't have the baby. Else, if one parent wants to take on the responsibility themselves, more power to them.

Are you kidding? You don't have kids what the heck do you know about it? Have you fathered any children? You have no idea the multiple circumstances that go into the situations that you are mentioning...

No. Yes, I do. Yes. Yes I do.

Well then I'm very surprised.. Of course along with the basic negativity of those that don't take responsibility, I guess I'm not that surprised...

The responsible thing for a nonresponsible person is to not have a baby to be responsible of.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 12:01 AM

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 11:58 PM

Accidents happen. It is, or at least would be, completely and utterly unfair for one person to be held 100% responsible for something that needed two people to pull off.

Exactly my point. If you don't have both parents behind the baby, you shouldn't have the baby. Else, if one parent wants to take on the responsibility themselves, more power to them.

Are you kidding? You don't have kids what the heck do you know about it? Have you fathered any children? You have no idea the multiple circumstances that go into the situations that you are mentioning...

No. Yes, I do. Yes. Yes I do.

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 11:55 PM

Dude. You cannot be serious.

You want the woman to have basically two choices?? Abortion or raising the kid alone???

Get a grip.

Is it that hard to comprehend?

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 11:53 PM

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 11:48 PM

Oh that's a brilliant idea. Then you can have guys going around saying they don't want kids and impregnating women with complete impunity. You would suddenly have a whole lot of " honest " men saying that they told the girl " all along " that they didn't want any kids.

For cryin out loud man. Men ( for the most part ) don't think when it comes to sex anyway. There is quite enough of the deadbeat dad syndrome around these days as it is.

It's not that they're deadbeat dads. They just don't want the kid. Plain and simple.

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 11:33 PM
Why is it that people think that because two people consent to having sex together that it means they both want a baby?

Scenario.

Girl and Guy both agree to have sex. Girl and Guy both agree they don't want a baby. Especially with each other. 2 months later, girl finds out she's pregnant. She changes her mind about having a baby. Doesn't even consult the dad for what he thinks. Forces the guy to be the dad. She has society on her side. She says that it takes two to make a baby and that he has to man up to taking care of the baby.

Girl gets away with lying and decieving, while the honest guy gets shat upon.

What the solution should be: Mutual consent. If the mom wants to keep the baby, and the father doesn't, then she must inherit ALL the responsibility for her decision. The man should have that right.

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:20 PM
Imaginary

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:14 PM
Is it cheating or is it staying sane? You decide.

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:34 AM
If I were in a relationship... Two guys... one girl....

when I need my alone time, I could always count on guy number 2 to take my place without having to worry about losing the girl forever.

I need my alone time :-/

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 02:45 PM
Edited by GeniuSxBoY on Tue 05/12/09 02:45 PM
I'm convinced that 80% of the profiles are "filler" profiles to make the site look busier and more populated than it is.

In order to find the real users, look for people who post in the forums or show the "online now" icon when searching

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:10 AM
That letter is way too long.

Just tell him that you like girls for the same reason he likes girls. Tell him you don't like boys the same reason he doesn't like boys.

Of course, this would backfire if he is closet gay himself.