Sun 06/07/09 04:35 PM
yes

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 03:05 PM
If they approach me, I usually do not want them
If I appoach them, they usually do not want me

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 01:40 PM

I think it began waaaaay back when on another site when I first started so people would know who I was when I talked. So, anyway...it kinda stayed. A habit....

Kat

No... try again

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 01:27 PM
Why do you keep saying your name?

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:37 AM

By being gay, you automatically know the person is sexually oriented. They can't be personality oriented since you know that men and women have the same distribution of personalities. Therefore, gay guys sleep around, until they are sick of it, and then look for the whole package.

That's like saying, "By being heterosexual, you automatically know the person is sexually oriented. They can't be personality oriented since you know that men and women have the same distribution of personalities. Therefore, heterosexual people sleep around, until they are sick of it, and then look for the whole package.

slaphead

You're absolutely right :)

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:34 AM

what is the health issue? if you dont mind me asking

its posted in my profile

Queene,

I read it. Why don't you talk about the things that you like to do and the things that interest you? You have a health problem. You are NOT your health problem.flowerforyou

well yea i know im not the health problem.. but most guys dont know how to deal with someone that has the issue

You said in your profile that you can do everything anyone else can. Telling people to have a health issue is like telling your opponent in Chess that you can't win because your queen is in the wrong spot. You essentially give up when you give information out that will make you lose in the long run. Let the other person figure it out, if they never figure it out, then you win.

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:20 AM
By being gay, you automatically know the person is sexually oriented. They can't be personality oriented since you know that men and women have the same distribution of personalities. Therefore, gay guys sleep around, until they are sick of it, and then look for the whole package.

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:16 AM

bisexuals have double the odds of finding a date on Friday night

false. finding a date is relative to your looks and personality. Therefore a really hot gay guy has 100,000 times the odds of finding a date on Friday night than a really ugly gay guy.

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:13 AM
I wouldn't only because I'm looking for someone who potentially would live longer than me.

If I were in the opposite shoes, I'd look for someone with a similar health issue so that neither of you takes the other person's illness as an excuse.

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 12:58 PM

your beautiful

my beautiful
are you saying im yours?? now now genious I havent known you that long. hahahahaha

you've got your beautiful, and I've got mine :)

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:35 AM
my beautiful

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 10:01 PM

Decent actor, had some issues.
Not a suicide, it was accidental.

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/

Oh geez! That is just like the lead singer from INXS! Sorry, but cutting off my oxygen during orgasm doesn't sound pleasing to me.

Don't knock it before you try it...

I mean the chair under your feet

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 01:32 AM

I can't believe you are single!

Reply: That's because you haven't been drinking long enough to see double.
why i'm single cuz i meet lots of goobers like this one ohwell go figure y woman turn bi

LoL... what the?

It would seem that this isn't the first occasion she has had to hear that kind of response. LOL

I didn't mean it like that but damn lol... must suck for her.
I DON'T MESS WITH CATS LIKE U THATS Y I'M SINGLE I DON'T DATE BOYS ..... DATE LIKE A MAN SO U DON'T GET PLAYED LIKE A B!TCH
TIME TO GROW UP

i woke upi for this. chill. sleep. it will do wonders for you girl.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Maybe you should seek help? I mean, you just called me a cat but you can clearly see I'm human.
hopeless u can't help the mentally challenged go see dr. phil or dr. drew

You can't help the mentally challenged but Dr phil and dr drew can?

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 01:30 AM
Edited by GeniuSxBoY on Thu 06/04/09 01:30 AM

It's like that saying, "nice guys finish last". We all want a bad boy until they are bad to us!

Im talking wanting them even AFTER they are bad to us!

Main reason this perdicament happens:

We always want what we can't have and we never want what we can have easily.

In this case, the man can have the girl easily. The more she tries to keep him, the less he wants her because he doesnt even have to try to know that he can have her.

Also in the same case. the girl can't have the man easily. Therefore she literally hangs on every word waiting to see how she can please him next in order to win her love. However it backfires and he treats her more bady because the easiness increases with every good deed she does.

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 01:19 AM
The answer is simple

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 01:18 AM

why i'm single cuz i meet lots of goobers like this one ohwell go figure y woman turn bi

LoL... what the?

It would seem that this isn't the first occasion she has had to hear that kind of response. LOL

I DON'T MESS WITH CATS LIKE U THATS Y I'M SINGLE I DON'T DATE BOYS ..... DATE LIKE A MAN SO U DON'T GET PLAYED LIKE A B!TCH
TIME TO GROW UP

i woke upi for this. chill. sleep. it will do wonders for you girl.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Maybe you should seek help? I mean, you just called me a cat but you can clearly see I'm human.

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 01:01 AM
you're making me hungry drool

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:50 PM

LoL... what the?

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:44 PM
Oh

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:38 PM
Oh snap, she got owned

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25