Community > Posts By > Affectionisme

Affectionisme's photo
Wed 05/15/13 12:22 AM
I need you love - i need your touch - i am missing you - oh so much - pull me close - and hold me tight - tell me that - it's all allright - and that things will fix - and all is good - and we'll love each other - as we should - ...

Affectionisme's photo
Wed 05/15/13 12:20 AM
I need you love - i need your touch - i am missing you - oh so much - pull me close - and hold me tight - tell me that - it's all allright - and that things will fix - and all is good - and we'll love each other - as we should - ...

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/12/13 03:51 PM
Thank you for the compliment...kik2me....your poems.....are exellent!.....really good....i enjoyed them....

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/12/13 07:47 AM
Thank you very...much..
I have a collection of others i have written as well.

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/12/13 07:46 AM
Thank you very...much..
I have a collection of others i have written as well.

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/12/13 07:39 AM
Hello....friend....

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/12/13 05:42 AM
Why do we argue? - and blame each others hearts - it's just so hard - being so far apart - you are there - and i am here - all we both want - is to be near - to be in each others arms - to feel the love we share - to show one another - just how much we care - we've become so close - things have been said - now you're always - in my head - life is short - and time passes by - i don't want to argue - i don't want to cry - can't we figure this out - and work it through? - i never want - to ever lose you.....

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/12/13 05:14 AM
That was written so beautifully.....so touching............well written....sad at the end....

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/12/13 04:48 AM
HI....Liya....That is e very beautifull picture you have....so sensual....I really like kissing ......as well.....but only....men......

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/12/13 01:16 AM
Thankyou for saying that.......You look VERY HANDSOME......Yourself.....mwaaaaazaaaaaah!!!!...

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/12/13 01:15 AM
Thankyou for saying that.......You look VERY HANDSOME......Yourself.....mwaaaaazaaaaaah!!!!...

Affectionisme's photo
Sat 05/11/13 01:45 AM
Hi welcome to mingle. It's great site....Thankyou for the welcome.

Affectionisme's photo
Fri 05/10/13 11:06 PM
Thank you for being welcoming......i am new to dating sites.....

Affectionisme's photo
Fri 05/10/13 08:38 PM
Hi Everyone.....i have new pics and a new profile done ........what do you think?.....

Affectionisme's photo
Fri 05/10/13 02:25 PM
HI....Everyone....i now have had my profile fixed...........and my pics are adjusted....what do you think....

Affectionisme's photo
Tue 05/07/13 03:49 AM
Hi i totally....agree with you......Some men are all nice...just to suck you in they say beautifull lovely lies....promise you the world and moon....and that they would be your night in shining armour......then ask you for loan after loan of money....that you will never get back.....BE VERY CAREFULL.....DON'T GET SUCKED IN LIKE ME.....I LEARNT THE HARD WAY!!!!......

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 04/14/13 04:22 AM
That was a great one hippie.....

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 04/14/13 04:18 AM
That was beautifully written....well done.

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 04/14/13 02:14 AM
Take my hand - and lead the way - show me what you know - no need to say -look into my eyes -and pull me close - show me what you know - i love you the most - kiss my lips - and my body caress - then help me to undress- i've waited for this - for oh so long - show me how to love -you are so strong........

Affectionisme's photo
Fri 04/05/13 08:06 PM
Hi everyone here....I would like you all to know what a wonderfull and beautifull person "Mortman" is. Even though we are thousands of miles apart he has managed to make my days happy & bright. We talk about everything and he always replies....He has brought me out of my depression since i've separated from my husband and given me hope when i thought there was none......He is so sesitive,smart,intelligent,insightfull,loving and caring too. He gives an honest opinion and tells you what he thinks in a caring thoughtfull manner...... Please if you want someone special check him out and give him a chance......................god knows if i lived near him i would go running!!!!...His too good!!!!!!!!!!........Check his profile.......he is yummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!.....