Community > Posts By > Affectionisme

Affectionisme's photo
Sat 06/08/13 07:05 AM
Hi everyone....was wondering what number you would rate me out of 10 for my profile and pictures....please be honest....Thanks....

Affectionisme's photo
Thu 06/06/13 03:48 AM
I remember the good times.....and how we came together...i know that i did at one stage back then love my ex..husband very much...........we were married for 18 long years....some good some bad..too...alot of things happened and we've sepsrated.....I am separated now for 9 months.....

Affectionisme's photo
Wed 06/05/13 05:08 AM
That is what my problem is....i am unable to find anyone my age....all the ones that are interested in me are half my age and from another country.......

Affectionisme's photo
Wed 06/05/13 12:10 AM
That was very beautifull lambkin ....very touching......

Affectionisme's photo
Mon 06/03/13 04:41 PM
Hi....my name is Areti...i am 44 separated mum of three...Please listen to me when i say.....BE VERY CAREFULL....to whom you message or chat too...I myself got sucked in by someone user name on mingle called............ salutescot on mingle i fell for him thinking he was the one...Apparantly he was stationed in Afghanistan a marine slash army guy.... and he sent me pictures of him there and pictures of him at home with his kids....He said he loved me...wanted me....wanted to come &see me....so stupid me sent him money...too much money.....then he said he was sick....needed money....i told him i was broke....that i had no more to give.......he said i did not really love him....he swore at me...told me to go away...never to speak to him again.....NEVER EVER GIVE OUT MONEY OR PERSONAL DETAILS OF YOURSELF LIKE BANK DETAILS...YOUR ADDRESS....ETC....I learnt the HARD.....WAY....

Affectionisme's photo
Mon 06/03/13 03:21 PM
Yes i know what u mean.....i got scammed....and i cannot believe i fell for a man in afghanistan. who .said he was a marine......his user name is - salutescot
He gave me the biggest sob story....talked to me for months....said he loved me....ect...i actually sent money thinking he would come see me....he was a liar!!!!!....

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 06/02/13 04:27 AM
May God Bless you PKH for a very quick diagnoses and even a SPEEDIER RECOVERY...back to your Happier Self.....Stay positive....Stay....Strong.....do not lose hope....

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 06/02/13 03:03 AM
Hi Cloe....My name is Areti....Please do not trust anyone....I was chatting to someone posing as marine and he scammed me...$900 he got off me...As soon as i told him there will be no more money he swore at me and would not chat to me anymore....For all i know he could of been a she posing as a he....BE VERY VERY VERY CAREFULL AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES NEVER!! HAND OUT ANY MONEY...... BE CAUTIOUS!!!!!

Affectionisme's photo
Fri 05/31/13 10:00 PM
I am 44 and have been SINGLE .......for 8 long long months...........still looking......

Affectionisme's photo
Fri 05/31/13 08:07 PM
Hi looking for men in Australia.......or better still in Melbourne victoria.....drop by my profile "Affectionisme"....and leave a message..........

Affectionisme's photo
Fri 05/31/13 07:51 PM
Hi everyone....Well i am 44 bit i feel like i'm only.....24.....lol.....

Affectionisme's photo
Fri 05/31/13 06:40 PM
Thankyou oldhippie....

Affectionisme's photo
Fri 05/31/13 06:07 PM
Hi...my name is Areti..i am 44. I have been messaging someone here on mingle and then i got to chatting to them on yahoo...it has been going on for a few months....I really got attatched to this person emotionally...& mentally....to the point that i had sent money overseas...STUPID !!!!!...ME!!!!!!!!!.......then when the person kept regularly asking me for more money when they knew i did not have any more to give...i said i cannot give anymore the person got angry and upset...even swore at me!...and told me not to chat to them anymore...that ALL JUST HAPPENED YESTERDAY!!!!......Now i have woken up and know NEVER TO GIVE MONEY!!...EVER!!!!!!.......I am very carefull now who i mingle with......it has somewhat put me off......

Affectionisme's photo
Fri 05/31/13 04:11 AM
Thank you mig2 .......he WAS an IDIOT!!!!!!..........And yes....it did happen to me.....it was real...

Affectionisme's photo
Fri 05/31/13 04:08 AM
Thank you Leigh...for your caring...my mingle friends as you too are really helping me feel better.....

Affectionisme's photo
Fri 05/31/13 04:04 AM
Thankyou Jezzemy.....All i know is what goes around comes comes around three fold..............Carma WILL.....one day bite him in the ***!!!!!.......Thank you for your kind words.....

Affectionisme's photo
Thu 05/30/13 07:35 AM
That is funny......

Affectionisme's photo
Thu 05/30/13 07:35 AM
That is funny......

Affectionisme's photo
Thu 05/30/13 07:30 AM
That's a good one...lol ...

Affectionisme's photo
Wed 05/29/13 05:27 AM
That is so right!...Very good write..INDEED!!