Community > Posts By > Affectionisme

Affectionisme's photo
Wed 05/22/13 04:47 PM
Thank you TAZZOPS.. ........

Affectionisme's photo
Tue 05/21/13 06:53 PM
LOVE YOUR VARIOUS PICS U PUT UP....THEY ARE REALLY GOOD.....

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/19/13 04:58 PM
Thank you Leigh....thank you for saying i am young.....lol.....i am actually...44...And yes i am waiting and hoping to meet someone that i am chatting to from mingle....i just pray it all works out.....and that it is not a scam...or anything like that......i am treading carefully....

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/19/13 04:47 PM
i know what you feel like...as this has happened to me....we both need to search for a spark thst will not burn out......lol.....very well written .....

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/19/13 04:44 PM
You are so so right......That situation has happened to me too...... i know what it's like...We both need to find a SPARK ..that will never burn out ........maybe one day soon..

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/19/13 04:37 PM
That reminds me of my situation.......beautifully written ......and painfully so so true....

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/19/13 04:33 PM
So lovely written..........

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/19/13 04:32 PM
So lovely written..........

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/19/13 04:28 PM
That s beautifully written.....

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/19/13 04:25 PM
Thankyou old hippie.....

Affectionisme's photo
Sun 05/19/13 04:20 PM
On the day that you arrive - i will run to you and start to cry - so happy i will be - to finally meet - to finally see - the man that has been messaging me - who's given me courage,hope & love - god has sent you from above - i'll wrap my arms - around you so tight - and stay close to you - through the night -' so much we'll share together - so much to catch up on - now you're here forever - i will latch on - AND NEVER LET YOU GO.........

Affectionisme's photo
Sat 05/18/13 06:21 AM
Hi...gorgeous....

Affectionisme's photo
Sat 05/18/13 06:08 AM
Edited by Affectionisme on Sat 05/18/13 06:11 AM
My best assets are mu lips....i think....And maybe my eyes.....too....

Affectionisme's photo
Fri 05/17/13 10:00 PM
OMG!!!!!......I know exactly how you feel.....My husband and i were married for 17 long years...........some good &some bad....The Bastard.!!!!!!....has done the very same thing to me.....just in last september.......in....2012...!!!!!!....I KICKED HIM OUT!!!!.......If she is still seeing the other man....just kick her out!!!...you & the kids do not need the stress!!!!!.....Then you and your ex need to speek calm & be civil....for the kids sake......i am going through it too......I feel for you......You will feel all sorts of feellings....from anger,sadness,shock,dis believement,hurt,loniness...etc....etc.....You need to think about the kids because they are the ones...caught in the middle....

Affectionisme's photo
Wed 05/15/13 02:55 PM
Oh my GOSH!!.......The poems you write are incredible!.....They are exellent...indeed!....A TRUE POET...YOU ARE!.....WELL DONE!!!!.....

Affectionisme's photo
Wed 05/15/13 02:45 PM
Thank you old hippie....

Affectionisme's photo
Wed 05/15/13 01:17 AM

Abother GREAT POEM!!!!!.......I Liked that one too!!

Affectionisme's photo
Wed 05/15/13 01:13 AM
Hi Daniel.....I know how you feel.......That was written beautifully.....i really liked it !!!!..........I get lonely........too......

Affectionisme's photo
Wed 05/15/13 01:02 AM
Very well written...i really liked that...I feel the same way here on mingle too. Some people be your friends....the they just dissapear....into thin air...your true friends will actually stay around and chat.....but i already know there is not many around....Just keep mingling tbrough different forums.......post a few things....and maybe new friends will come......GOOD LUCK!.....

Affectionisme's photo
Wed 05/15/13 12:45 AM
I thought that as a really great one!....well done..........